Trump Hats

Hey guys, I'm interested in purchasing a MAGA hat and was wondering which one's the most Veeky Forums? Also which will be the most fashionable in 4 years for his reelection?

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-usa-45th-presidential-cap-red
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

memes and trolling aside, advertising for a fascist piece of shit is not Veeky Forums

>memes and trolling aside
>fascist
but user you've contradicted yourself

You just outed yourself as having no understanding of fascism.

>fascist

thanks for correcting the record!

you just got memed lads!!! XD

Donald is not a fascist, and he is now my president. I will show my support regardless of what you brainwashed liberal cucks want me to do.

wait a bit and get a USA 45 one

Damn you got /pol/ so far up your ass m8 lmao

Diy a hat. Get a blank hat and just sew in MAGA.

I don't visit /pol/, they are all Alex Jones loving losers who cant accept the fact that sometimes democratic policies are decent.

What are those?

Sew? I'm not a woman...

not released yet

Where can I find out more?

Afiliating with Trumps brand signals you are a loser, whether from technological displacement, globalization, loss of status of skin color / gender. You dont want to do that.

CTR stopped paying about a month ago. Why are you still shilling?

>lol I have no debate so I am going to say he is a shill xD

anyway my president isn't a product, he's my president, so yes associating Trump as/with a brand is retarded

>tying your identity to your presidential candidate

how little meaning is there in your life that youre continuing the hero worship despite the fact that the election is well over

was there so little substance to your personality that you let it be so easily subsumed by a real life meme

Every single president have made themselves a brand. Society enjoys associating themselves with the brands they like. Look how many people associated themselves with Obama "as a brand"

Wear it just to piss off the Muslim pissdrinkers like those ITT.

I'm pretty sure our founding fathers didn't have T-Shirts for sale. Political Advocacy makes you look like a faggot regardless of side.
I don't give a fuck if obama associated with a brand I would call them faggots too, and guess what I did when he was around.

I don't know who would wants to associate their fashion with a 70 year old business man/politician

Stop calling me a libtard and face the facts that wearing a trump/shillary hat will be out of date in fucking 3 months

classic red obviously. instantly recognizable. iconic. resale value in 5 years. 10/10 will frame

It might be out of date in 3 months, just like every other single article of clothing everyone talks about on this board.
If OP wants a MAGA hat you don't have to cry about it.
You need to "face the facts" that people might enjoy other things that don't agree with your political views.

Would you like a helicopter ride?

people stopped wearing obama merch the day he got elected

the only thing you see nowadays are bumper stickers people havent been assed to remove yet

why do these hats all look like loaves of bread

Can I wear one if I am not in the US?

Non-white in first world country if that matters

All made in China.

Even outside the cringiness of just wearing a trump hat, they look pretty awful irl

None are made in china unless you buy fakes.
No, I've seen them and they go with a lot of fits

It's too late. Once Trump won the nomination the hats decreased in quality a lot, you can see through the fabric in the right light and they crumple way too easily. The fit's a lot tighter too. Donald doesn't wear the second edition hats.

If you can't get ahold of one of the first edition hats then you can kys your dreams goodbye. Should've bought into the campaign when it mattered.

You sound like one.

If colorful baseball caps go well with your fit maybe it's time to change the way you dress.

"baseball" caps
The first edition caps were made in China..

They were made in the US, in California, you stupid idiot.

I like the camo one but a red hat + black suit combo like on election night has a SS officer vibe which is very Veeky Forums

Not calling him a Nazi.

I want a trump hoodie but it's sold out on the site :/

2nd edition is fine

Comparison, first edition is on the right.

The one on the left is fake

wait when did he start selling the other colors again?

i was just complaining a few weeks ago that i wanted to buy more since he won, but now the hype is gone

I brought one when I went to D.C. earlier this year. It was meant to be an ironic investment for after Hillary slaughtered him in November, but now it just feels like a sad mistake.

I've since put an "I'm With Her" pin on it.

Anyway, classic red is the way to go.

kys yourself cuck

>fascist

Fascist confirmed for the new buzzword of the late 10's.

In all seriousness,the MAGA hat is very impressive. It went from an average campaign hat that you see in every serious political campaign and transformed into a solid fashion icon. It's sheer number of impersonators has proven that it's stylish and likeable.Though the red one is going to be the one that goes down in the history books, the camo one has the most relevance to this season of style.

meme red is the only way to go

There is nothing fashionable about this. This is probably somehow worse than wearing a Che Guevara shirt. Those hats look like shit in person, they don't fit on peoples heads right and also you're advertising a completely unprincipled candidate with no ideology other than status-quo austerity and stoking the flame of xenophobia. Every time I see someone in these, knowing how smug they feel wearing it, I'm always tempted to laugh

kys cuck

Bump

>Veeky Forums shit talks political garb
>when they dress like 14 year old Naruto cosplayers

>I'm always tempted to laugh

Ironic because those people think that of (You)

>when you realize pol = the entirety of Veeky Forums

Are there no actual sane or some what normal human beings on this website

I know that's a funny question since it's fucking 4vhan but jesus christ

i want that hat so much

not getting a new version of MAGA hat.

>if -if you don't hate DRUMPF you're crazy/pol/fascist/racist/stupid

He won. Get over it, you faggot.

>my sides

regardless of politics, Veeky Forums is for non-normies. so no, now pls go back

Anyone know when they're opening applications for the secret police?

But why would you wanna look like a redneck hick ? That's very unfa

>what hat?
red is the obvious choice though

>Veeky Forums is for non normies

fuck off you edgy little cunt

MAGA hat looks better.

>Exaggerating this much

what are some ironic mock red hats

Where are the MAGA caps made?
Are the gen ones actually made in america? (by spics and other unwashed of course, but in america all the same)

>it's another thread where crossboarding band wagoners try to push the meme that it's effay to join their cult of personality and ruin your self image all for a meme president

>tfw OG gold maga hat purchased October 2015

Hahahahaha tru

I'm not being edgy, there has never been a time where Veeky Forums was not run by autistic losers. its a fucking anime forum for fuck's sake! you may see yourself out

Veeky Forums used to have decent posters a few years ago, but they all left since it's become eternal summer in here.

Some might still be on other forums (not naming them cause fuck these kids), but Veeky Forums has been reduced to a shitfest worse than MFA.

Does it normally take forever for these to ship out to you? I ordered a hat on the twelfth of november and only just remember about it because of this thread. Probably should email their asses.

>Veeky Forumsscists approve

Facism is Veeky Forums as fuck.

Nope.

The hats you find for sale that are not sold directly from his website are fakes.

The hats sold at rallies are also fakes.

The genuine ones are made in the USA

This looks fucking stupid, not even good army dress. Anything looks good on a model. Imagine this on yourself.

This is the cumskin version of the Che Guevara shirt or cuban military hat. You all look fucking stupid

>shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-usa-45th-presidential-cap-red

Where does this money go? He can't actually make money selling shit he hawks as president right, that's illegal.

It is for any elected official that isn't the president. It was assumed by the framers that the president would just feel pressured to not have conflicts of interest. It's time for America to go desu

Further proof that Donald Trump isn't a fascist

Veeky Forumsscism is the most Veeky Forums thing there is.

>Where does this money go? He can't actually make money selling shit he hawks as president right, that's illegal.

Probably to his campaign?

BTW trump literally had the cheapest campaign in a long time