Do you shower at morning or at night?

Do you shower at morning or at night?

Why is night showering objectively so much better?
>wash off accumulated filth of day, sleep clean in clean bed
>cuts down time needed to prepare in morning
>can accommodate almost any schedule, unlike morning shower heathens who still end up showering twice anyways

>can accommodate almost any schedule, unlike morning shower heathens who still end up showering twice anyways
????
also I shower in the morning because I'm not a faggot who cant wake up an hour or two early

Morning shower
Shave
Work

If you work out after work or class, do you really just work up a sweat and fucking sleep in your own filth? Even if you don't, you're still sleeping in your own filth.

idk what's better but i always do at night because i have no time in the morning

>wake up
>shower
>school

nighttime
>shave
>maybe take a second shower if It's one of those days

Morning, because I feel really gross when waking up, and don't feel presentable enough to go to work like that.

I exercise before I shower in the morning.

In the morning.
If I lift that day I shower again but only body not my face, otherwise my face dries out like a sumbitch.

Who the fuck doesn't shower after working out? I shower in the morning because it makes me feel ready for the day but I take a second shower after doing some sport.

>Do you shower with cold or hot water?
>Why is cold showering objectively so much better?
ftfy

this is appropriate. Especially for folks like me who get sweaty during sleep.

>morning shower
>work out
>night shower

tards

Mostly at night, unless i have weird shifts at work like at 6AM. Then ill just shower to wake myself up a bit.

Morning shower better
>wakes you up
>fresh and clean for the day rather than already having 8 hours of oil erode away the cleaning you did the night before
>better for your mind and skin

Does anyone else just sometimes shower in the dark? Just me. Ight I'll just see myself out

A few times but it was more impratical than it was cool.

my ideal schedule would be:
>morning shower with cold water for waking up more easily
>night shower with warm water for relaxing muscles and going to bed more easily
However, most of the time I shower at night and very rarely in the morning

>Not just changing/washing your sheets every other day like a normal person

Night shower better
>relaxes you so you don't need coffee and a shower and Monster to wake you up in the morning
>fresh and clean sleep rather than sleeping in your own accumulated filth
>no proof

Also, what's the point of getting your cleanest at the beginning of the day, just to dirty yourself up throughout the day and repeat? Do you also wipe your ass clean before shitting?

>needing coffee and a monster + shower to wake up
what the fuck is wrong with you dude, I can be awake with just cold water and a little bit of exercise, I bet you're incredibly unhealthy

>When you're retarded and can't comprehend text

Explain, you literally wrote
>so you don't need a coffee and a shower and monster to wake you up in the morning

Hyperbole

>not showering every 2-3 days

It's like you want to have dry skin

there's a reason lotion exists, filthy pig

>what is this filthy oil my body makes
>better wash it off and smother myself in chemical laden products that mimic it.

do your thing, just not near me cause you stank

my bed head is unmanageable
I have to shower in the morning

Wash cock/pussy, ass and armpits every morning but leave the rest. Only wash full body once every 3 days or whenever you have worked out. Now you're always fuckable and not drying up and getting premature wrinkles.

No, I don't. Confirmed by multiple people. If you eat healthy and avoid smelly food you won't stink unless you have some sort of health issue.

I feel weird going out of the house without showering for the day so I mostly do mornings, but a nice hot night shower is a great luxury (especially in the middle of winter).

As in, a night shower helps you sleep better at night, so you don't need something to wake up in the morning. A shower can't replace poor sleeping habits and a caffeine depndency

Whats the point of being dirty all day, only cleaning yourself at night when you're going to be interacting with far fewer if not no people at all?

>showering two times a day

Why do you guys want to destroy your skin

Are you sleeping in a bed of mud? Oh wait, no, you're sleeping in a clean bed that isn't a shrine of accumulated filth

I used to be a night shower person and I would fight with hairbrush and comb to get rid of my bedhead and wash my face every morning so I just decided it's easier to shower at night and morning.

Every other day? What a waste of time/water/detergent.

I work out every day for a couple hours but honestly I sweat so little that it makes no difference.

How does this harm your skin? I take morning showers then usually just rinse off with a warm one (no product just water before bed)

wtf do people seriously not shower twice a day?

i shower in the morning to wake me up and shampoo hair, and shower at night to cleanse myself

My long wavy hair gets flat after sleeping on it so morning showers for me.

yeah, once a week should be enough. pillowcase should be changed more frequently though

this. it also looks really greasy when I first wake up and doesn't really improve throughout the day

Are you autistic? It's hyperbole, he's exaggerated from his core point of needing Stims to become alert. Ffs I know with text its hard to convey shit like sarcasm but this is child level reading comprehension. I'm stunned and mad

Probably cause ur not actually working.

night showers are pure bliss, but I always shower in the morning cause I have a high metabolism which makes me sweat at night

People who think showering twice a day makes you age faster should stop reading fuccboi-science and other bro-science type of studies.

People in hot/humid countries all over asia africa or south america shower a lot more than europeans and don't look older in general.
Middle class (and over) people from brazil shower A LOT and they aren't full of wrinkles.

The only thing besides bad diet and not enough water and fatigue that makes you skin objectively look worse is too much sun if you have pale skin/northern european genetics.

I shower every morning and take a hot bath every night after my work out.

I moisterize and put UV protection in summer in the mornings.

Once every two days is okay if you don't sweat.
I work out, walk a lot, go motorcycle riding, and have an active lifestyle. I shower in consequence.

Yes dark shower is the best. Another bonus for the night shower.

Just so you know, that's pretty unhealthy for your skin and hair.

Hold the fuck up. You people dont shower twice a day? One in the morning and one at night? DISGUSTANG

twice a day, what a waste of time...

because night is when most people fuck

night shower because my hair needs to settle after a shower or it looks like shit, so in the morning it's the perfect amount of moldable and also clean
i can't stand morning showers cause i get cold

Shower twice a day you dirty fucking sloth

>sleeping in your own accumulated filth
well IT'S A GOOD FUCKING THING THAT YOU TAKE A SHOWER RIGHT AFTER YOU GET OUT OF BED

Once when I wake up and once in the afternoon (because I run in the afternoon)

>didn't shower for a week
feels good
I kinda like natural smells except for a mild aroma of shit

I also wipe before shitting, because I believe in getting clean before I get dirty

that's not even close to the same fucking thing

Same principle, you're showering when it makes the least sense to

Min 3, max like 6. But I have OCD though.

this

sorry, i just like feeling clean to start off my day over how much i admire my fucking bedsheets

>showering at night
>sweat in bed
>sweat remains in bed
>sleep in sweat
>hear gets slightly greasy overnight
>need to wash again in morning
>face needs washing due to grease
>shower is easiest way to do all these things

I need to rinse my hair thoroughly in the morning otherwise it looks too messy, so I take them in the morning.

Especially in winter because it gets you ready for the cold weather, can wear less layers and be less sweaty

feels good

>implying at what time of day you shower is relevant to fashion

also
>at morning
what are you, retarded?

morning

if i shower before bed it makes me get sinusitis

Question? how long does your ''clean bed'' stay clean?

is this really fashion related?

>mfw this is the fastest moving thread we have had in months

>I also never fold my clothes or make my bed because they'll just get messed up after I use them
Literally using the logic of a 10 year old.

morning
after work
after gym/night

fucking disgusting plebs

>bed head
>skin cells die and accumulate while you sleep
>start your day refreshed
um

this is only reason to shower at night

>second shower
Dehydrated skin 4 dayz

you just made me remember that dude who stood in the shower with the lights out pretending to be a rhino in the rain

I have a normal sex life so my bed sheets are washed at least twice a week.

can i skip wetting hair for a day?

>shower in morning
>cleanest point is right before you engage with others
>shower at night
>cleanest point can be 8+ hours before seeing someone
???

I always had a question about showering at night.
Do you put on deodorant after the shower before sleeping?
When I shower in the evening, I just sleep and in the morning I wash my armpits and put on deodorant then.

I shower before bed
and in the morning

goml

But what about showering in the AFTERNOON?

i shower at night because I'm active in the day and I don't being in my bed with the feel of dirt and grime on my skin, accumulating on my sheets. night-showers are better in my opinion, but taking 2 showers a day is incredibly bad for your skin and hair and if anything, at least try to shower every other day.

I shower every day, but i only wash my body once a week, shampoo once a week. You must condition every day, otherwise, you lost

fucking neets

shower at night because youre going to be rolling around in all the crap accumulated through the day in your bed

i shower in the morning but for like 3 minutes to wake myself up

um whats going on in the webm

>not coating yourself in moisturizer like a pig rolling in mud