Effay fictional characters

Ill start with one so obvious it was probably a meme at some point

Fa character but style-wise not a fan

My pick is maybe memey or a little esoteric but damn near 80% of his fits in this movie are cash. Not too many pics online that I could find tho. (Blow)

This film rules, for those who haven't seen it.

This is my favourite movie of all time.

I'd love to see someone pulling this off, walking down the street with two goats

Hey, that's cool, user. No one I've ever asked about that movie in real life has ever heard of it. Not one single person.

probably cause you pronounce it wrong dipshit

la hanes boxer briefs

>tfw will never look as good as Fight Club-era PItt

Why live.

For some reason I thought the guys from Die Hard, especially Karl, were a lot cooler looking than they apparently are.
I guess nostalgia does that.

Bobby Riggs does the 90's fashion right

another one

>not posting the best picture of blowdepp

>dressing James that way

*Briggs

u lyin, i have a goatee 2

twin peaks is literally fucking crap

This deadass in my top 10

The GOAT. No one and nothing can ever top this.

Pic related is a close runner up though.

>t. fucking pleb

you have really uncultured friends you special snowflake

Fucking loved this game. It had a really beautiful aesthetic all around with that wonderful soundtrack. Was the city based off something in New Hampshire or anything like that?

imagine this fit on skinny guy with no shoulders

It's pronounced "HATE" you moron. Try to become fluent in either English or French before commenting on simple shit that's beyond you.

>nobody posted Snufkin yet
gross
gross and wrong.

Yeah, I can't argue with that. Most people I know watch super hero comic book films, and retarded Hollywood shit like that. Plus, many of them watch television, too.

what the fuck am i looking at
i support
good

>I'd love to see someone pulling this off, walking down the street with two goats

yes!

here ya go