Hair advice

Is my hair effay? What can I do to improve it?

Posting more angles

another

Back angles

anotha one

Last pic, any advice is appreciated, what do you guys think I should do to make my hair look better?

bumper sticker

user this doesnt deserve it's own thread, Hair General is where this would be best.

But any way it looks good senpai, quite jealous I've got the same hair and can't get it to stay like that.

How do you get it to stay in that position? What would you call that to your hairdresser?

Your round forehead, pencil neck and narrow shoulders give off a cucky vibe but otherwise I like it, better than mine

It's pretty good but it needs a bit more volume, I think.
How do you style it and what products do you use?
Perhaps try adding some mousse or heat or something?

fucking hair frizz so much. It looks so good when it's wet but once it gets dry, shit... it just looks like I've walked through a windy arid desert. Tried fucking everything too...

I shampoo every 2-3 days, conditioner every day. For the hairdresser, it's just a simple undercut, the left side of my head has longer hair than the right and I part it off to the right of my head. I use Old Spice Paste for a messy look, but other than that I don't do anything special.

Trust me I'm the one doing the cucking

do you blow dry it?

Nope, when I get out of the shower I just dry my hair with a towel

dont shampoo, condition only
wash with cold water and pat hair dry with a microfiber towel. Also try not to wash it everyday so your hair can produce its natural oils.

If I don't shampoo then my hair starts to smell bad, what should I do to prevent that?

you can use product product to help it smell good and hold moisture such as cocoa butter. Just try to get a sulfate free shampoo. Sulfates tend to dry out the hair and can further damage split ends. I have the same problem with my hair drying into a dry hay like texture. Also your scalp might be damaged. Look into apple cider vinegar rinses. Making habits like not rubbing with a towel and using cold water is key for preventing frizz.. If you cant get a microfiber towel you can also use a polyester t shirt

I've basically rubbed with a towel my entire life, thanks for the advice, I'll look into cocoa butter, sulfate free shampoo and apple cider vinegar

Also getting bed and pillow sheets that aren't cotton can help. Its much more expensive but getting silk sheets can be great for reducing frizz

Yeah np. Just using natural hair products in general has proved to be super beneficial for repairing my sensitive/damaged scalp and hair. And remember it is a long process and is not immediate. Things like anti frizz products can be a quick short term fix, but doesn't do much for making your hair and scalp healthy. Also get short trims every 6-8 to get slowly rid of old damaged hair.

stop using shampoo so often and condition it properly and don't even dream of using heat on your hair again. Give it a few weeks famalam and you'll see huge results.