got this DSWT for $5

vaporwave/palewave trash

Dime Mtl

that bronze design is pre-vaporwave

Chocolate has a few good shirts
Huf has a few okay items
Then obviously palace and bronze

alltimers has Veeky Forums boards, their apparel is ok too

Can't wait for their store to relaunch today desu.

some supreme pieces are pretty effay

What do you guys think of this look?

they got Kevin Rodrigues on the team, obviously Veeky Forums

Well first off what are some non Veeky Forums skate brands?

pick one

No fear skate co.

>deathwish
>enjoi
mmkay

top-memed my fellow 4channer

If u wear any of these brands and dont skate you are a massive pleb/fag/tool. O understand that skating is cool but u just look like an idiot. just sayin. that goes for

dime
alltimers
lotties
bronze
palace
supreme
clubgear
quasi
gx1000

dont be a kook, stick to your joggers and yeezys
polar
thrasher
spitfire
dime
dime
antisocial shop tees
hockey
fucking awesome
dime
quartersnacks
welcome
lewis cruise

>if you don't play basketball ball you can't wear anything air jordan
>if you don't play tennis I don't want to see you in stan smiths

I skate: bronze56k, etnies, globe, osiris

I occasionally skate but I'm probably still ass: Palace, Illegal Civ, element

I've never touched a skateboard: Supreme

if you're not from montreal you shouldn't be rocking dime unless youre an actually talented skater.

not that user but I agree with both that post and yours

being this retarded

this varies so much though, I know some really good skaters who wear supreme and palace and really shitty ones that wear bronze

Pretty cute

If you're not a yoga instructor please dont wear NB
If you're not Usain Bolt please dont wear nike

Asking because my brother gets invited to those invite only sales many of these skateboarding companies have. They're relatively high quality and I could get there stuff for like 20% of reg price. I don't know what Veeky Forums's general consensus for skateboarding brands is.

>basketball ball

desu

You'd have to be retarded to wear vaporwave shit in public.

is music Veeky Forums

lmao I bet thats exactly what the dudes at Dime think too!

>spitfire, fourstar, emerica, chocolate, antihero, krooked, independent, real, habitat
>non Veeky Forums

pick up a fucking board

call me 917/bianca chandon is Veeky Forums imo

What about the nike sb collab?

>says dime 4 times
we get it, you're canadian

if you can't kickflip in, manny the whole ledge and front shuv out the peace park ledges then you can't wear DIME

nike is trash. i fyou care about skating don't support nike

>If you're not from paris or a model you shouldn't rock YSL
see how dumb that sounds?

>Alex Olson's brands
>fa

Nigga, that's like saying Paradis3 by sean pablo is the undercover of skateboarding.

Olson doesn't really need to try at this point as people will eat whatever he shits, as lazy as it may be, they are going to be sold out desu. Just like ASSC.

The only stuff that I really found interesting were his 917 boards (which he dropped for whatever reason, the decks were pretty durable) But yeah, there's that.

It sucks that the big companies are trying to monopolize this industry man. Shoes are already hitting the 80+ price tag, you usually blow through them in a month and a half - two if you skate almost everyday. A lot of kids can't afford that.

However, I think the future is still bright. A lot of people are starting their own independent skateboard companies who take quality as part of their priority.

Why what's he do?

Just a warehouse near their warehouse

Fucking Awesome/HOCKEY are sort of played out but can still be pretty effay sometimes.

Can concur, it is annoying

skate brands are cool, but non-skate kooks that wear them have pushed actual skate kooks to start wearing old tommy, polo, i guess you could call it "designer clothing" instead of your traditional skate brands now day. That's what been going on with my style and a lot of people who skates in minneapolis anyway.

this is also true

The thing is wearing Jordan's or Stan's or SBs by themselves is fine, but when you start dressing like pic related after never touching a tennis racket it starts to get retarded. Like go ahead, wear cuffed dickies or a dime hoodie or whatever, but don't wake up and be like, "I wanna wear the skater uniform today" if you don't skate. Influence is fine, but don't fake it.

Got any inspo, that actually sounds kind of rad.

You don't have to work at Walmart to dress like one of their employees. Limiting yourself like that is stupid.

If you like how skaters dress, but aren't interested in skating itself, then go ahead. There's nothing wrong with that.

NO DONT TAKE THAT FROM US TOO

Given, but it would be weird to walk around target wearing a red polo and khakis when you don't actually work there.

Not tryna jack ya style, I'm wearing tommy rn in fact, it just sounds cool is all.

where?

I like it.

You like dead faggots? How about becoming one?

>etnies, globe, osiris

none of those have been relevant for years

>I occasionally skate but I'm probably still ass
>element

stop. you dont know what youre talking about.

At what age isn't it fa anymore to skate?

Is huf Veeky Forums
>inb4 dude le weed socks

It's always fa to skate if you look good doing it

Almost unreal how effortless and stylish this guy was, both in fashion and skating. RIP Dylan

W2c?

they were relevant about a decade ago when tony hawk games were still out

Bronze56k, Bianca Chandon, Call me 917, Palace, Fucking Awesome, Supreme, and Paradis3

perelom skateboarding, but its sold out long ago, so i highly doubt you could get one outside russia

Quartersnacks.

>It sucks that the big companies are trying to monopolize this industry man. Shoes are already hitting the 80+ price tag, you usually blow through them in a month and a half - two if you skate almost everyday. A lot of kids can't afford that.
You know I had this same feeling, and I was talking to an SB dealer and he was like, man I've been in this game for 15 years and Adidas and Nike have always been wanting in on skateboarding, they are sincere.
5 years later you can pick up Janoskis in every big box discount retailer. Can't say I feel much sympathy for the skate shops struggling to get by on the occasional trash tier quick strike Nike pumps out lately.

i honestly support mikey alfred in saying the price of skateboards needs to go up
that's wild that a deck costs the same now as it did in the 80s
for the business of skateboarding--which at the end of the day, it is, especially considering these guys need to eat-- product needs to cost more

that being said
it shouldnt be made in china slave labor crap

Mishka NYC

Trash brand

it can be, depends on the piece desu

Thoughts on Yardsale, Paradise, PACCBET?

paccbet is gonna have a huge obstacle to jump over to get respect because of the hypebeast jump to it
i know gosha genuinely cares for skateboarding, so i'm sure he's aware

yardsale is dope

reasonable and true, t.b.h.

Fucking this. Do they make their comps purposely aesthetic/VHS?

Probably

Maybe he should have started a real brand and not some crazy designer shit.

i feel what you're saying
but paccbet is the most streetwear shit possible
silk screen and embroidery

Like what?