Jeans debate

who makes the best quality/cut of jeans? best bang for your buck?

discuss

Sure as hell not whoever made those abominations.

You missed the boat, Levi's had a 40% off sale and getting their jeans for $40 is a steal

Where do the femanons buy their jeans?

Levi's

i love dickies
but levis are the best option for slim cuts and a variety of dyes

Levi's is garbo. I swear every pair I buy you can see where my phone and wallet go after less than two weeks of wear. Shit frays easy too.

If I'm buying cheap jeans I always grab the 1969 skinny from gap. They're p fuckin good for 70

Blk Dnm feel really really good, Acne is nice too. Both are good bang for your buck. Weirdest pair I've ever seen was rick DRKSHDW denim from a year or two back. It could stretch like like an elastic band.

Nudie Jeans desu

Scotch & Soda's jeans are some of the best fitting I've found

got a pair of cutie jeans recently, they're really nice

Stop putting your phone and wallet in them, then.

honest you can get better bang for your buck. used to shop there all the time. Unless they have it half off it isnt worth it. Just save your kekles for acne jeans

>Work as an engineer on a construction site
>Decide to get some jeans because clothes get dirty as fuck
>See levis 511s on sale, sweet
>Try on a pair, buy them and grab two other 511s without trying them on because in a hurry
>They all fit fucking differently despite being the exact same model and code

The durability is okay but fuck me they are inconsistent

Rag & Bone for normal jeans, Rick for more interesting ones.

they are notorious for inconsistent cuts

Abercrombie and Fitch athletic skinny fit jeans are pretty my favorite cut ever. They fit and look plenty slim but the actually account for my ass/thighs.

Usually my skinny jeans get torn at the crotch after a few months but these seem to last because there's less tension there.

this and naked and famous they last for ever

where put phone then? up my butthole? retardman!

My Dior 19cm made in japan's are the best jeans I've ever owned and the best jeans I ever will own imo. If you're just getting black jeans though just get some from Uniqlo, they're like $40-$50 and on par with my acne jeans.

>naked and famous
Has the weirdest fucking cuts ever. Their names make fuck all sense.

to be fair APC is not any better with naming convention

April 77 and Acne Studios

April 77 > any other pants in the world

have had joeys for almost 3 years still black as this text and still have its sheen. only washed about 4 or 5 times too. amazing jeans. no fatties though

>actually RECOMMENDING low waisted jeans
enjoy your plumber's crack, losers

My waxed ones carry a fuck ton of lint. The cut is super but I hope the finish wears down a bit and doesn't carry shit.

Super skinny is not skinny enough imo

None of their shit is skinny, it's all a weird mix of slim straight and tapered. Their pictures and names are just awful at getting that across.

My K.O.I. Jeans are pretty fucking solid. Probably my most comfy and best quality jeans.

My super skinny guys are so baggy in the knees that they look like breeches lmao. I was going to taper them but now they are just my comfy skate jeans or to be worn with bundesmarine jackboots.

Any thoughts on Edwins? Especially the Ed-80s and Ed-85s?

Agreed on Rag&Bone

They are like 120€ in europe and the quality is barely above "meh"

I like the Gustin jeans I bought recently. Only problem is the pockets aren't deep enough.

Any recs for jeans that fir like joeys in the leg but have a regular rise and come in sizes

Wrangler, there's just no competition.
>Cheap
>durable
>Mid and high rise cuts

uniqlo

gap 1969, uniqlo, or levi's(try them on first) for best bang for your buck poor edition.

Why do you guys like pre cut jeans
jesus christ it looks fucking gay

no one even mentioned pre-cut jeans, fuck off nigger

OP pic
also zippers in jeans r gay
ripping your own jean on purpose is jsut as fucking gay

he probably pulled it straight from google images is what i'm getting at

i doubt anyone here (+18) actually likes that faggoty shit

I never go on here and im glad to find that out

how is Ksubi? I really like super skinny fits because everything else looks too baggy on me imo. Right now the best fitting pair of pants I have is a pair of skinny Rude black jeans that are sold at hot topic that I thrifted a while ago

LL bean. got them for $20. deep black color, thick denim, nice high rise. cut probably similar to 501s w maybe a higher waist

You get the same quality with better fit by buying Nudie. Last time I checked Ksubi denim was made in China, they are seriously overpriced.

>buy regular fit Levis
>fit is exactly the same as the slim fit jeans I bought from another brand

April 77 is dogshit

i've bought 511 and 522. i'd say that the original 501 is the only levis worth buying. their non 501 fits are tacky

>>>www.denimhunter.com
fuck off americanafag

This happened to me. I have 4 pairs of 511 and they all fit differently

Digging my Dickies skinnies.

>buy skinny fit Levis
>fit is regular

>washing your jeans
Pleb

American Eagle surprisingly is good.

if you're 14, yeah

tappering, my friend

BEST bang for buck? Probably american eagle, abercrombie, uniqlo.

jeans for guys with big thighs?
>tfw oly lifter

The quality ranges from meh to great, it really depends on what you get from them, sometimes even varying between colors of the same cut.

>58 commetns
>only 2 mentions of rag&bone
why is Veeky Forums full of plebs and memesters?

>almost 2017
>still falling for acmeme

Really? I thought Ksubi was going to be good fit but meh quality. Do you know what nudie jeans I should look into if I'm sort of skelly?

not made for skinny fuckboys really, but my super skinny guys fit like nudie long johns after I washed them

River Island fit looks very good (atleast on me) but the quality is subpar. If you have steady income and dont mind spending 50 bucks or so in new jeans every 8 months then river island might be your brand.

Damn that dickprint though

This.

Skim Nero is A1

Just go on their website, they have a nice fit guide

What's the most versatile color of jeans? I mostly wear >muh 90s fits alternative pleb stuff, should i go for lightwash or black jeans?

both, and normal indigo

what are some good super skinny jeans with some stretch?

>good
>super skinny
>stretch

I found the perfect fit for me(I lift so my quads are not chicken-tier), they're the tiffose super slim luke ones

they fit perfectly and dont need tailoring to tightnen and cut below the knees
where can I find more like this?

go for slim fit models and taper them from knee to below senpai

>tfw always have to wear a belt because if it fits my waist it doesnt fit my thighs

uncomfortable, ugly washes, ugly "bootcut"

good for work jeans, but this is a fashion board.

>smallest waist size is 30
WHYYYY

the wranglers i own are none of those things

I have the same problem. Get the waist taken in at a tailor.

Thoughts on Evisu?

>uncomfortable
the accommodate my butt perfectly and can do all my activities comfortably.
also mid and high rise are pure bliss unless you want to constantly show your pubes.

>ugly washes
indigo, black and light wash are fine.

>ugly "bootcut"
>2000+16
>still not having a sewing machine
yearly reminder you should get one if you really care about fit and being Veeky Forums

>uncomfortable
denim is stiff and rigid even after multiple washes and softening products.
pockets are impossible to get into, especially with a belt.

>ugly washes
black wash is fine, but that's hardly much variety. all the others make you look like a midwestern farmer.

>ugly "bootcut"
yeah why would I spend money and time buying pants that don't fit and sewing them when I could just buy Levi's that fit right out of the box?

and that's a bad thing? historically denim has been a fabric prized for it's resiliency and longevity, you think you're just going to slip into that like some fucking lululemons? how do you think people coped back before spandex was a thing? if you actually wore them long enough you'd probably realize that the fabric does indeed soften over time anyway.

washes are a matter of taste, but they come in literally every shade of indigo and plenty of other colors. so what are you saying, only farmers wear blue jeans?

there's nothing wrong with the fit either. i'd like to know where you are getting bootcut wranglers though because the vast majority of them are straight or slim.

see my above post
>good for work jeans, but this is a fashion board.

stick to your topman spray ons, kid

>denim is stiff and rigid even after multiple washes and softening products
just like raw denim (even though wrangler isn't raw). this is actually a good thing.
If you want soft denim get some h&m

>pockets are impossible to get into, especially with a belt.
only real complain

>black wash is fine, but that's hardly much variety. all the others make you look like a midwestern farmer.

that's like your opinion lad, indigo, and lightwash are fine.

>yeah why would I spend money and time buying pants that don't fit and sewing them when I could just buy Levi's that fit right out of the box?

>levis
>fitting right out of the box
most inconsistent fits ever, they are also made in china nowadays, and you should already own a sewing machine if you are actually a serious Veeky Forumsggot.

nice ad hom faggot

Quality/Cut: Iron Heart, I like the 666 cut especially
Value: Wrangler. Get the 36MWZ cut in rigid or black and have them tapered.

can anyone recommend a decent pair of black jeans that DONT have any spandex for

Just spend more and get a pair of Left Field Black Maria jeans. They're $230 but I think it's worth spending more on, most jeans under $200 are shit anyways.

>36MWZ
normal cowboy cut is better, higher rise

Japan Blue might have something in that price range. Alternately, just get some 501s

What if I don't want to look like a hick or "americana heritage" ?

>$300+ jeans
>hick

>Japanese jeans
>Americana

you fuckin serious mate? $300 jeans to make you look like a hick?

you honestly think this is acceptable fashion?

what in the hell are you talking about

I tried on levis 508 and it changed my life fampai. And I hear the 501 ct is even better.

can you not fuckin read?

maybe you really are a hick.

how did you get em for 20?