/MetalCore/

/MetalCore/ General

Are leather jackboots Veeky Forums? edition

Previous threads

Jean jacket master race reporting in

It is impossible to dress like a metalhead from the 80's without looking like a faggot

The best metalcore is a black t shirt with a simple album art of your choice

pic related is perfect

i prefer MetalcoreCore personally

I'm a fan of the black shirt/white logo combo

Where's the best place to get get myself some big chunky old school white thrash metal sneakers

I agree with this.

If you go full garb you kinda look like a tool.

I am an advocate for simplicity when it come's to /metalcore/.

>non-autistic t-shirts/sleevless
>tasteful patches
>Boots without millions of buckles

GET YOUR NIGGER MEMES OUT OF MY FUCKING WHITE MALE POSSE

Damn, I'd love to stumble upon random metalheads in Botswana

Are Dr Martens metal?
I don't know if I should get a change in boots

fuck that, which metal band is the most Veeky Forums?

I own a pic related, I kinda feel like a tool when I wear it t b h.

Like its the battlewear of the "METALHEAD!"

I like the jacket, just feel a little too self conscious when wearing it.

Maybe I will cut the sleeves and make it a battlejacket.. but that feels pretty overdone too.

This is not even a plight for originality, I just really feel like I don't rock the leather as much as I could convince myself I do. It's cold as shit outside her in Canuckistan though, and I got to walk to my next concert on Friday.

I know this feel. I used to have a denim jacket but I felt like a fag every time I wore it.

Wear a dark baseball cap with it and all your problems are solved

They have lost the "alt-person" tag they carried through the years and just kinda became a low quality boot since they moved production to some Asian shithole.

I see all walks of life wearing them, but mostly neon damaged women.

I have been thinking about picking up a pair too for the winter, go for the pic related though. Not the glossed leather shit.

If you want to be really cool though get the steel toe varients, rub out the leather to expose a bit of the metal on each boot, go punch a nigger into a coma and then put on some red laces.

This is why I like Simplicity. Feel like I am putting on an act when I start adding all the extra shit.

>T-shirts
>Flannel
>Jeans/camo pants
>boots

really my setup

also I would personally take a magic marker to the yellow stitching.

That is just me though.

I thought they'd been normalised, hmm sad

That is what I kinda said though.

Really depends what you wear with them.

I know, I mean I was worried that was the case. Poorly phrased.

So what's good to wear with DMs anyway?
I normally have a pair of Slim black jeans tucked into them

Everyone has their preference.

Some people can slim jeans and boots, some people look like complete fags when they do it. You get what I mean?

I personally would wear baggier pants with them. I got a kinda fucked knee that's noticeable when I wear tight pants for example (also my cock prints)

Try shit out. See what you like.

If YOU are confident in it then it shows.

I don't know why you feel like a tool, it's metal as fuck

Just how I feel when I wear it, like it is not my thing.

Plus the jacket I have is a legit Motorcycle jacket. Like roadwear stuff, sturdy and well made as fuck just a bit bulky.

Most leather I see around seems to be more dressy fitted stuff.

>walking down the street and seeing normies with faux perfecto leather jackets, combat boots and ripped jeans
FUCK YOU FAGGOTS, GIVE ME BACK MY CLOTHES YOU NIGGER SHITS WHEN MY PANTS ARE RIPPED I HAVE TO THROW THEM AWAY WHY WOULD YOU BUY RIPPED PANTS ON PURPOSE FUCK
Thank god fashion will change in a year at the most and I can go back looking like a weird outcast.

dont ruin it...

Boots they wear on the show (at least for Toki and skwisgaar) are most likely leather riding boots. I say this because of the slim leg fit, as jackboots (think German ww2) ten to be a little more wider to accommodate a larger number of fits.

"I'm so nervous for Freshman year!" xDDDD

Best comparison I could find to Nathan's boots would be calf high motorcycle riding boots with a harness.

Murder face is pretty obvious, he is just wearing heavily buckled leather boots. I will not look them up to avoid the cringe.

>Are leather jackboots Veeky Forums?

I would say, they look good with slim fit jeans like the characters wear with them, I could see myself getting a pair of the Black leather riding boots. (they would be difficult to break in and would be impossible to mosh in, keep in mind these are tipping over style on the "style vs practicality" scale)

Atmodeath fashion is the best.

>[

>ensodomized

Neat

Is chainmail Veeky Forums?

>Casual Viking