she's under the table

Somalia

Serbia

NAFTA

probably an alien

first post best boast.

Whitewater

his voice.
Like, what the fuck? have you heard him recently? sound barely comes out anymore

OP and everyone above this post failed to notice the 25 year rule.

>implying there's any sort of flaw with Serbia getting the shit bombed out of it

>Destroyed Yugoslavia, current Yugosphere is a shit hole because of him
>Stopped the UN from actually doing anything worthwhile in the Rwanda Genocide, had it labeled as a mass murder to prevent intervention.
> Betrayed his partner in life for a whore half his age
> Has the voice of a retard

These are just the things I can list off the top of my head.

Ruby Ridge
Waco
Yugoslavia
Rapist
Southerner

Settled for watered down, half-measure compromise instead of pushing a progressive agenda that might have actually gotten shit done.

>1992 was 25 years ago

Wait...

His wife

Bad taste in women

This

>being this edgy because your people couldn't defend themselves

>implying I'm not an imperialist burger
>implying I don't find it hilarious that you consider it edgy to support US bombing but not edgy to support Serb massacres
>implying you didn't get your anus gaped by one of the most pacifistic US presidents in living memory

slick willie is a hypnotizing speaker

>1977 was 58 years ago

>2015 was 400 years ago

Serial sexual predator.

DINO

The Clintons took the Democrats to the right. Creating the new Establishment of corporate lobbyist whores. Clinton signed a bunch of laws and trade deals that set up the 2008 economic crisis. When he should have been saying no or moderating these laws.

When Osama bombed the Trade Center Towers' parking deck. Clinton did nothing, even though he could have had the CIA and SF snatch Osama's ass out of Libya, Sudan, or Afghanistan at anytime. He hoped Sudan would deport Osama to Saudi Arabia and the Saudis would deal with Osama.

He bombed a pill factory during the Lewinsky Scandal, as a distraction.

The mess that was the NATO intervention in the Yugoslavian civil war.

the completely ineffective and unconstitutinoal "assault weeapons" ban. thank the cube that it had a sunset clause.

pretty sure he had his adviser killed and staged to look like a suicide.

he only got elected because Perot and First past the Post.

She's a qt, and a hell of a lot better than hilary.

Damn son.

Not bad Bill.

The assault weapons ban did nothing but trample over the constitution and embolden the left, and create a slide toward an authoritarian police state

agreed with all, but you can't blame him for yugobugoo being a shithole now. Yeah he could've made it not shitty, but just because he failed to help doesn't make him responsible.

>that's somehow a flaw

see

Nafta, welfare reform, deregulated the banks, looked the other way as the KLA ethnically cleansed Kosovo.

Ran blow for the feds outta Mena airport during the Contras