Bald

>bald
>manlet 1.8m
>short neck
>average clavicle width
>short torso

I have extreme difficulty finding suit jackets that fit. Is there any style of anything I should be paying special attention to? I was going to get a bespoke suit from Savile row for a Christmas treat, but I don't want to end up facing the same problem I get when buying from a store.

Pic semi related, if I could get that sort of fithing I'd be happy. Even if it cost a bit more.

fag

fag

seems like you're after a one or maybe two button slim jacket with high armholes and/or pagoda shoulders in a shorter length to fit your height

a bespoke jacket/suit would certainly be your best option because it'd be, well, made to fit you and you can go over all the options with an experienced tailor

the jacket in OP is more casual rather than formal and it probably wouldn't be appropriate in most business settings, fyi
it's important to think about how and when you plan on wearing the jacket because that will determine a lot of what to look for/ask for

if you want to check out some designer stuff
Carol Christian Poell offers signature high armholes and very slim cuts on his suiting
Rick Owens' more structured jackets also tend toward high armholes and pagoda shoulders

>1.8m
>manlet

>>manlet 1.8m
Isn't that above average?

Its sub-5'11".

only if you live in a manlet country

So most of the fucking planet?

manlets... they never learn..
noose

average is 6'5

Just get it tailored.

Maybe for America, which I highly doubt because the results are skewed. I live in France, the average of men up to 25 is easy 5'11 or 6'. Most teenagers are 5'10, girls are pretty tall also, say 5'7 or 5'8

Check Boss' Reyno/Wave suit. It's their extra slim fit. The jacket is overall shorter, has a higher arm opening, the pants have a shorter than average rise, it also has a soft shoulder. And if you want the shorter look then obviously get it in the short size

To be honest, many non designer suits carry slim fit cuts these days. Zara is one of them. Of course then there is the stitching and fabric quality.

I think the key point though for short necked people is that they make sure they get suits with no shoulder pads or basically just remove them.

Another thing to do is if the store doesn't make alterations, once you purchase the suit go to your tailor and tighten up the waist area a bit (not too much) so that you get a v nice shape.

And don't wear roll necks if you have a short neck.

>1.8m
fuck you you reality detached piece of shit
I fucking wish I was 1.8m you don't know shit what being a true manlet is like
t. 5'4 manlet
>JUST

That's like 5'9", right? Dude, that's a good size to be, and your proportions sound alright. Are you sure you're not just being insecure? Not a put down, by the way. It's just that everyone doesn't have to be six and half feet tall and Aushwitz thin. Some people are fat, some people are short, there's a tremendous amount of physical variation among humans. As far as your question, though, just get in the habit of going to a tailor if you're worried about fit. You can buy inexpensive suits and have them tailored, and you'll look sharper than 99.99% of the populace. And visiting a tailor is completely painless and actually sort of fun; you should try it, bro.

>it's a manlet bait thread

>I was going to get a bespoke suit from Savile row for a Christmas treat, but I don't want to end up facing the same problem I get when buying from a store.
Is this yuks? Do you really not know what bespoke means?
If you get a Savile Row bespoke tailored suit they measure you, then draw the suit based on your proportions, then have you come in 2-3 times for fittings, until everything is 3000% perfect. Your suit will literally not have a single problem.

However, last I heard Poole and Huntsman both charged circa £4000 for a suit, I should probably mention that if you don't even know what tailoring means.

it's 5'11