Punk inspo thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tW1ugO-fuAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not off to a very good start are we?

I'll contribute a few images but only if you promise to stop posting stupid shit like that

deal?

Fuck off faggot

>anything in this thread
>punk in any way
pick one

this shit is closer to greaser/emo core fag

I always thought a punk was the guy who got fucked in prison.

kys

stop

this thread is the rare level of bad that's going to make me not visit this site for months

this is cancer

I have never said this before, but kill yourself OP.

how can you you be so culturally ignorant as to think these images are in anyway representative of punk

Literally none of this is "punk" kys

this
you cant just slap a 70s motorcycle jacket on someone and say they're punk.
You cant just wear all black and call it punk

and most of all dressing punk doesn't make you punk you disingenuous fuck

jesus fuck op is a raging faggot

Absolutely haram

>shit talks about "real punk"
>immediately posts a picture of the hugest posers ever

hardcore is so normcore

^

how r they posers? posers=/=sellout hacks

first of all they don't have modest working class roots like they imply in their early work
second they were jackasses who thought the ramones were a violent biker gang....any irony / tongue in cheek jokes went right over their heads
finally they sold out like crazy; what are you talking about
wait that was a troll post
I fell for it =(

shit fit but the wear on those boot toes is lovely

the classical "punk" look was dead in back in '81

there's not really a way to "dress punk". when you dress how you want, that's punk rock.

Fucking losers

elliot? is that you?

this
same thing with the metal thread that was here a day ago

>punk inspired thread
starts posting fucking faggot fashion punks.

absolutely harambe

Fit on top right is amazing

This guy, right?

None of this is punk, stop.

>Punk meaning anything other than doing whatever the fuck you want

I dont get whats wrong with wanting to dress punk and still be fa. I'm not punk enough to actually walk around stinking of urine

so fucking trite

disgusting neck yourself

tht's just streetwear
here's the real punk
youtube.com/watch?v=tW1ugO-fuAI

that's metal

same attitude tho

kys

lmao no stop

Nazi punks fuck off

Id on boots?

I hate this tool

Only Veeky Forums would let a thread go on this long without mentioning anything even remotely punk. The only thing punk so far in this thread was
and it's a swastika. Intellectual post-punk isn't punk, post-hardcore indie fags aren't punk, not dressing punk isn't punk, hardcore isn't punk, ect. The only thing that's punk is caring too much about punk.

Clearly OP has no idea what punk is but what style is this ?

I like the style so some info on this would be great

Thread falls apart when posting shit punk inspo and then op does this, honestly it was a good attempt to try and save it Ill give you that.

might be the single worst thread ive seen in my 3 years here, great job team.

no

it's "punk" for people who have never been involved in the punk scene in any way and the most punk band they listen to is Green Day

Check out the patch thread
It's pretty horrible

yeah, the music and scene is shit but the styles and aesthetic are cool. you sound like those leftist idiots who talk about cultural appropriation.

Quality inspo

it's hip to be homeless

Not OP
Been involved in the punk scene for about 8-9 years (24 now) touring for the last 4.

I would consider what OP posted punk influenced. When I'm touring most of the kids at shows would wear a combination of vans/maybe docs if they're an edgy tumblrina, black gildan band shirts and some sort of hoodie, maybe sometimes a denim jacket, along with black levi 511's. As far as grooming goes: lots of shitty beards and long unkempt hair, or standard undercuts.

A punk inspired aesthetic does not have to be full blown street punk with a shitty dyed mohawk and a moto jacket covered in pins and patches, that's some fucking poser shit. I've never met a kid who rocked that aesthetic who wasn't a giant bag of shit, none of their bands are ever any decent.

Most of the shit posted in this thread would be fine at any sort of punk/hardcore/punk-subgenre show, and they'd stick out as one of the better dressed people in the room. If you're gonna try and be elitist, claiming that the old street punk style is the only style of punk clothing, then you are the antithesis of punk.

>A punk inspired aesthetic does not have to be full blown street punk with a shitty dyed mohawk and a moto jacket covered in pins and patches
This isn't what I'm saying, I'm saying that everything OP has posted is the most manufactured bullshit I've ever seen. It appeals to people who have no personality but try to put on a "bad boy" costume to seem interesting

this thread/punk

Actual modern punk

w2c those pants they look like plastic lol

he got the henny senpai :)

This guy is right.

i would also call this the "new" punk aesthetic

I'm not saying one thing is better than the other, and you can argue that the definition of punk transformed over time, or that punk is an attitude or whatever, but I will always argue that what you are doing and talking about right now isn't punk, and that you're just a hipster weiner who doesn't care about anything but being ironic. Punk is a uniform and it's about being a part of a tribe. You smoke weed and listen to Black Sabbath.

This thread is shit.

yes

Upper middle class college cucks thinking they are "Punk" by wearing socially acceptable clothes from an actual store, Neo-liberal cunts.