Is drug abuse Veeky Forums? currently puking my brains out on 200mg codeine

is drug abuse Veeky Forums? currently puking my brains out on 200mg codeine

When I had my addy script I enjoyed binge 'medicating' on those a lot. I'd take 120mgs and go workout or look up and read random shit online. Aside from that never really fucked with drugs except evil gateway drug marijuana.

IS COPROPHILIA "FAH"?

no, are you dumb?

is celexa Veeky Forums?

No junkie would ever in a million years lie to relative innocents about this matter. It's not effay, it's slavery. You have no conception of what that means, but narcotics are a slippery slope, and what starts out as fun ends as a permanent, 24 hour a day nightmare which you can never, NEVER excape from. That's real talk, user. Try and ponder what actual slavery is - it's not a good life.

ill still treat junkies like shit because when only black people were junkies we treated them like shit.

Just do heroin you faggot.

Effay drugs: cocaine, xanax, oxy, ssris, adderall

But only if you can control yourself on them.

>ill still treat junkies like shit because when only black people were junkies we treated them like shit.

Decent people never did.

>SSRIs

Lmao maybe in like a really crazy hot person who can look cool eating shit, otherwise they're literally just huge signs saying I'm retarded

Almost every other drug is effay. Bars, all kinds o opioids, ketamine for sure, coke obvs, phets, nah anybdrug except ssris

Are you itchy, OP?

Not op but the codeine itch is ridiculous, goddamn love it

Op should just drink some grapefruit juice and a bit of whisky and call it a night

just major anxiety and restlessness, my jaw hurts too for some reason

I always get a warm "I love everything and I'm happy" feeling from codeine. Are you a regular user of it or did you jump into 200mg?

Benadryl helps as well if the itchiness becomes overwhelming or annoying

Yeah but I find it puts me to sleep too much
I like nodding, not straight passing out and not getting to enjoy the high

Why not do some benzos/get a script?

jumped into it, i weigh 98 pounds and it hit pretty hard. probably just my internal issues pushing itself to the surface. i have an abnormal heartbeat too and i've been having heart pains off and on prob that too

very poor

Try out maybe 90 - 120mg next time. Maybe even see how 60mg affects you and go from there. You'll have a good time.

drug abuse that will easily kill you is very Veeky Forums, such as heroin or cocaine
otherwise, not really

tried that honestly i feel sick either way, and if im going to feel sick may as well go hard. anything to not be sober

>Anything to not be sober

unfortunately I can relate with you there user

Are psychadelics not effay?

Killing yourself is super Veeky Forums so just do it already fucking overdose on your cough pills already and fuck off with your kind outta here

Any antihistamine will do