My dad just gave me this jacket he wore in the 70s. I want to wear it and don't know what to wear with it...

My dad just gave me this jacket he wore in the 70s. I want to wear it and don't know what to wear with it, what do you guys think?

The leather is super soft and nice

Really like this inside flannel thing too

lightwash levis with sperrys

>leather

DISGUSTING.

who the fuck are you and why do you think youre opinion is special enough to require a trip

this looks nice

Olive, tan or indigo chinos, lightwash, indigo or even black jeans, derbies, different kinds of boots and low top sneakers would go great with it. Use lots of earthtones and you'll be fine.

The back is pretty neat as well

awesome, thanks man

What kind of undershirt would you wear with it? A flannel, button up, or t-shit/crew neck sweater

White undershirt, dark blue jeans either cuffed or pinrolled and some low top white sneakers/trainers. Not anything too flashy. Like a pair of white Stan smiths or converse. Very nice jacket btw. I'm loving earth tones rn, so this jackets color tone gives me beeeg boner

renton core

Just ignore, one day he'll finally grow up and need a job and will stop shitposting.

Kind of looks like the leather jacket macgyver wears.

Hey my jacket is the from the same company, cept mine has a map lining.

yo my mom has that jacket

can confirm my mom wears it too

my mom also has one

Your Mom's pussies stink

I dig it man

the fuck, my mom is wearing that jacket right now

my wife's son just thrifted that jacket!!

What the heck guys my mom IS that jacket

Thanks that sounds pretty simple. I have some of those authentic GATs that a German relative gave me, so I'll probably wear those.

That's cute as heck man :)

why is my mom just now giving me the same jacket?

Am I missing on some fresh new meme here?

I have no idea dude, i was the first one to post "yo my mom has that jacket" but i was being 100% serious she actually does and wears it in the winter

That's the most boring fit you have just described. It's a basic leather jacket you can wear pretty much anything with it.