Parkas

Looking for effay parkas that won't break the bank. Help!

Posting parka inspo itt

I'd cop any of these parkas if they were like half price (~250 EUR)

that one you posted is killer, op, what is it?

filename, saw the brand in the techwear thread

fjallraven also have the barents, but for shit made in vietnam i think they're overpriced

Ark Air have some dope camp designs, but I don't think they're very warm. Made for MI6 tho.

Bought this a couple months ago. Was pretty cheap, like 100€ or so.
I wanted a more military looking parka and this is modeled after west german bundeswehr winterparka

this desu
fjallraven has some great looking winterwear but I don't wanna spend 200-300€ on zara quality

This looks pretty nice, but how warm is it?

Looks like it's cotton, so not at all.

The liner is in teddy fur, it'll keep you warm given that you're not going out in siberian temperatures.

Not very good for rain.

I'd buy a wind and waterproof shell and you can layer under it.

It's pretty warm. I wore it with a hoodie and t-shirt ysterday in -10°C and I was fine. Wouldn't wear it for much colder than -15°C tho.

It has detachable lining and I also have an m65 jacket from the same brand, so I might try if it's lining fits in to this one for extra warmth.

When the siberian temperatures come I break out my everest parka. Not the exact model that's in the pic but almost the same.
That thing is super warm and the quality is great. The materials are really durable.
It cost like 130€, so it was a freaking steal aswell.

Yeah, definitely not good for rain. I have other jackets for rainy days tho.

These were in big sales in few places rduring lack friday
Dope ass fucking parka, would love one

Shit, they were? Maybe I'll cop one next year rofl

They really look quite sick, swede brand like fjallraven, but these parkas are made in based estonia instead of fucking 'nam

Nunk

Do parkas look okay on manlets? 5'8" and stocky, I usually go with bombers and leathers for this reason.

>tfw live in San Diego and parkas just look try hard as shit here
Shame because they look nice

Sportamore sitll has the black for tree fiddy, not too bad of a price honestly

Hmmm. Do they ship EU though?

yea

this nigga knows

>20% off for non-EU customers will be applied at checkout.
fuck I never noticed this before on the Norse Projects site....gonna get some gloves

I'd actually prefer the Lindisfarne. Looks sick and warm.