Is actually being in the military effay? which branch is the most effay? discuss

is actually being in the military effay? which branch is the most effay? discuss

Yes.
Cavalry or intelligence.

navy obviously thats where all the twinks are

It's great but not Veeky Forums

It can be, if you're one of the officers, or maybe a senior NCO. Joes are pretty un-effay.

Most effay uniform is Marines.

no
being in a private army is, because it's decadent
but US army today mostly is private, so it is fa indeed

You think killing people and promoting death and destruction is 'fashionable'? Get lost lad.

Doesn't get much more fa than that desu famarinalino

So much this. OP you're lost.

>2016
>People actually believe this

If you operate, yeah.

Only if you have a high killl count and watched 3 of your best friends die before your eyes, with at least one of those friends dying in your arms.

army is boring
air force is neck beard
Marines are retarded but have the best uniforms
Navy might be the most effay.

Currently? none, cept them marine dress blues.

historically 80s-90s operators

Clearly CIA

'I got my degree in gender studies and regurgitate edgy opinions on a Polynesian surf-board' starter pack

> which branch is the most effay?

chair force probably

army your clothes get dirty

navy is gay

how is it not? beta

Coast
Guard

200 years ago, yes

modern military uniforms are shit-tier

Its either some kinda pilot its chairforce or some navy job. All kinds of infantry jobs are for retards who have no clue. If you choose any of those, have fun with your fucked up back and legs while its raining/cold/cold & raining or any kind of mix of shit weather and no air conditioning. Only nostalgic retards and retard retards recommend any of the more physical military jobs.

>implying theses guys aren't drowning in poon

Them bullet sponges be drowning in lead tho

drowning in ptsd, depression and suicide unfortunately.

War produces the best music and fashion, prove me wrong.

(pro-tip: You can't)

yeah op, whats more effay than completely giving up on your own choices and doing everything people tell you

life experience, money, a career, qualifications, friendship, gun handling skills, combat skills, adventurous activities, women, flex that u was in the military, badges

I go to connecticut college and coasties aren't fa at all unless they're in formal wear.

Is space and satellites effay?

why does head size reduce from left to right

Only digital camo is effay

Only if you get into SOC

>implying trailer trash is hard to fuck
jesus you must have low standards

I have no experience with it, but it sounds cool.

kek

none of them are what he's wearing in the pic and he probably paid less. most detrimental "helpful" image ever.

forgot to tag the wasteman

This is a kind of silly question, join your military if you feel that the benefits will outweigh the risks and that you feel in your heart that you want to serve your country. I know that I could never do it, not for any psychical reasons but I am not comfortable taking orders at any given minute

Those guys are just wearing a flight suit. Same one that most aircrew still wears.

I feel pretty effay in my tan flight suit and A2 jacket.

>o-only trailer trash want to fuck high testosterone alpha males!!
oh boy, ask me how I know you're a nu-male with a weak recessed beta face

Is the royal navy effay?

>is actually being in the military effay?
Yes, but only if you serve the USA as an officer with good prospects of joining the top brass.
>which branch is the most effay?
Artillery.

>bongcuckistan
No.

>Cavalry
why

dude everyone in the military kills people lmao jobs like mechanic and engineer dont exit

I would be a marine solely for dress blues

No. Just...no.

Only army guys I ever witnessed were wannabe alphas that got beaten up brutally for not being able to take a no.
So...no. no, the army isnĀ“t Veeky Forums

You need to take a break from movies

All the /pol/ favorites in one post.

Navy and Air Force

Cavalry is Veeky Forums due to history. Rich ass patricians on horses. Special forces of the old times.

Now, only cav scouts are Veeky Forums

:-D what did u think it was actually demonstrating what he's wearing? XD no it's a meme lmaooo