ITT: Post childhood pictures and rate each other's childhood Veeky Forumsness

ITT: Post childhood pictures and rate each other's childhood Veeky Forumsness

is this yours user? if so, i'm dutch as well, this photo reminds me so much of my own childhood ;u;

No, but I see it posted sometimes. It has something very nostalgic.

Nederdraad?

ik weet niet of ik ooit een andere nederlander op Veeky Forums heb gezien! ik neem aan dat het er ook maar een stuk of 5 zullen zijn

and have this picture of young me, with the face hidden because i'm oddly worried about someone recognizing me

Erg effay, er was laatst een Nederlandse Veeky Forums meetup in Amsterdam. Ik was er niet bij maar er kwamen ongeveer acht mensen geloof ik.

I liked it

Mine.

Me in the middle, r8 don't h8

Wieuw meer Nederlanders hier

i could only find a picture of 8 year old me with a wolf and moon t-shirt
jesus christ

In my best halloween costume

These are all suspiciously high quality for childhood photos. Makes sense as the average age of the board is 16. Fuck off all of you

This logic would have worked a few years ago but not anymore, gramps

This is dated 2012. Chubby fuck looks about 10
Explain yourself

I want my picture to show up in a trad magazine when comfcore becomes vintage

I believe that the 2012 picture you replied to was only posted for comedic effect, pointing out the similarity between the kid in the picture and the kid in the picture it was in response to

They look extremely similar. You mean to tell me that they're two different people?

I don't know for sure but look at the mouth and nose shape, I'm pretty sure they're different people

nxtlvl as fuck

Second picture the chubby fuck is making a face, obviously it's going to make the nose and mouth look different. The eyes, hairline, and eyebrows look identical

fucking dope

>mfw I bought a wolf t-shirt the other day just for keks

But what's the Veeky Forumseat dog food? God these threads are so cancer.

90s?

I was effay from a young age.

15 y/o me with a jewfro and tye dye tee.

from day 1

was a cute kid i guess

fresh

utilitarian fabrics, nice colour blocking 7/10

fat isn't Veeky Forums

you look like every Scandinavian at my uni 6/10

fresh as fuck, would unironically rock this look in 2016 9/10

2/10

way ahead of that bape shit

sick fit, great posture 8/10

Looken gud

>Explain yourself
>These are all suspiciously high quality for childhood photos

12 megapixel cameras, the power of the current iphone, have been out and available under $1000 for 15 years. They became the mainstream standard for mom-level cameras in like 2006, still 10 years ago. One could be 21 years old and have a standard modern quality photograph of themselves at age 6 if their parent had an expensive camera.

One could be 21 years old and have a photograph of themselves 10 years old at the quality of a contemporary iphone if their mom bought a digital camera at walmart in 2006/7.

We're getting old, man.

people born in 98 are allowed to post here without breaking any rules. really makes you think huh

Anons who can't remember where they were on 9/11 deserve permabans

I agree but hiromoot isn't going to raise the age limit, too many underage b&s use the site anyways

I was a real qt back then

Fucking Asian fresh as fuck out of the womb.

Not fa
Fa glad
Would be fa if it wasn't that oversized
Brim hats are Actually really fa ATM , would use that shape tho
Can't see your clothes

I'm on the right

May aswell
Loved that cat

the real OG

3fa5clothes

I was Veeky Forums as fuck thanks mom

Is there any madman mad enough to make something with names like pic related for OP's pic?

that's not cool some of those kids have downs syndrome

Kevin's pretty fly ngl and Pyro looks like Henry Rollins

looked better as a kid

When i was a wee lad

how old are you, my man? photo looks pretty recent

cape town cruisin

Young, but not b&

you mean girl ?

still a good outfit

How's it going Elliot? Enjoying Santa Barbara?

>user you were such a happy baby

flutebandcore

You're a girl right?

I'm not sure why but you remind me of someone. Like this is a childhood photo of a famous person.

way ahead of time..Look at those silky shiny hair and perfect teeth

I bet he shops at Supreme

Was I a baby Demi-God, Veeky Forums?

damn dude where to buy the jacket

no

I was Veeky Forums before you faggots even existed.

also, one of the only people on this earth who can pull of a power stance

i mean just look at me

didnt look too good, thankfully i sort of suit my face a little better now

hmmm. i'm not sure who you could be referring to that i looked like. glad i looked like a celebrity child.

>mfw still have the same hairstyle but STRONGER

WHO BOWLCUT HERE

camping trip, probs around 97.

2012 picture is me, i was 14, im 18 now

from fat to ugly beta

gj dude lmao

fresh out the womb and already wearing BAPE, what the fuck asia

What the heck, Asia? Fresh out of the womb and already sporting that dapper wear

YOURE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Woah! Asia! Can we get an explanation here, please? This little guy is fresh out the womb and he's already fresh as all hell!

>white

he is as black as an Argentinian

Yo wtf who are you I'm the Boy on the top right looking like he has to pee, this is the Vondelschool in Bussum in the Netherlands I would have never thought to find this here of All places

Most of my childhood pics are at my mom. But I had this one laying around.

Me on the right.

Holy shot famalam. What's your name? I can't make out your face properly. The guy next to you with the mohawk is Jelmer, right?
If you were in a class with him I was a year below you guys. This was taken in ~september 2005 when I entered groep 6 (4th grade for Americans),

I wish I could find a pic, but I had a buzz cut from age 6 to like 10, it was effay as fuck

>this thread

Was Elliot effay? He dressed pretty well...

Used to be mad adorable back in the day

Yup, the guy next to me is Jelmer, I'm Floris. Can't believe this got posted to Veeky Forums

Kek. Unbelievable. I'm not sure if we interacted much. You weren't in one of Rob de Vries' 5/6 classes, right? Who were your 1/2 teachers? I had Yvonne the first year (when you must've been in the second year) so I might've been your classmate then.

this is so cute

>all these happy children turned into Veeky Forums posters
is there anything worse than getting older? this thread made me genuinely sad desuu