WAYWT

Last thread approaching 300 like my credit score

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.nordstrom.com/s/adidas-trefoil-beanie/4318765?cm_mmc=google-_-productads-_-Men:Headwear:Hat-_-5142590&rkg_id=h-60140b04eba6dee73c8505757c6d75c2_t-1480915565&adpos=1o6&creative=158306484958&device=c&network=g&gclid=CjwKEAiAmo_CBRC9qbGQssjqi28SJABYTgZxZsobKx4vS93ZxMhfZUDc1tLCHQ-IqTTbVDvqR_meWhoCy9fw_wcB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

re

nice exept shoes, shoes are good on their own, but i think they dont fit in there well.

also tried to terrowave, how bad did i fuck up

I still like it

Post basel

real nice

boi/pussi

uninspired and forgettable

Id on boots?

You're on of very very few I've seen on Veeky Forums that dresses well.

kenzo ranger boots

love it. w2c that zip sweater and coat
take a better pic
get your hand off your face you loser
nice
i really like the top half but the bottom is eh
good but post a new one

you're an incredibly effeminate try hard you're a good 4 years late with those guidis chump

First time posting in years, be gentle

i like the anorak, but maybe find one that fits better? too boxy.

Copped online and was sold as workwear, went XL but should have gotten L. It's good for when it gets really cold and I need the extra layer space I guess. Thinking of getting a back patch for it, do you think it could work?

i personally really like the boxy fit of it

Yeah that's what made me go XL just in case, with an anorak I thought i'd rather be on the larger side just in case.

i dig mane

Turtle neck and pea coat always looks good together, how tall are you and w2c that speckled turtle neck

ID on this beanie?

what coat?

my shoes are beaten up to shit, and they look p bad. what would look better on my feet for this same fit?

Turtleneck is a Howlin moonchild
Coat is the new Our Legacy Unconstructed Classic Coat Grey, id def recommend going down a size

I am 6'0 (official) 175 ish

all these people are skinny as fuck.

is there anyone on Veeky Forums that is above 125lbs?

only fit retards that come by to shitpost. they're usually mumbling something about trying to find pants that fit

i came to Veeky Forums to find advice about what clothing to wear, and how to do my hair, but all im finding is gay twinks.

where is the place where i can actually find information on how i should wear my hair?

Unironically go to /r/mfa.

what jacket is that?

some1 pls help

nvm found help (・ω・)

this is tight

black boots/sneakers

ID on jeans?

I'm 6'3 and around 165 but by no means Veeky Forums

no im not a boy

here you go you lazy fuck
shop.nordstrom.com/s/adidas-trefoil-beanie/4318765?cm_mmc=google-_-productads-_-Men:Headwear:Hat-_-5142590&rkg_id=h-60140b04eba6dee73c8505757c6d75c2_t-1480915565&adpos=1o6&creative=158306484958&device=c&network=g&gclid=CjwKEAiAmo_CBRC9qbGQssjqi28SJABYTgZxZsobKx4vS93ZxMhfZUDc1tLCHQ-IqTTbVDvqR_meWhoCy9fw_wcB

fuck I love you

boots are awful, everything else is good. maybe get some boots that are a little chunkier in the ankle and not so bulky in the sole

much appreciated

no you dont
sorry but i love my boots

post op is still biologically male, sorry

life is better when you don't worry about putting effort into anything

bby do you have instagram

as long as you know they're trash, i'm ok with that

like having a beta numale face when you're playing dressup like a rockstar?

is this you?

Something that 75% of this board will never understand. Plain outfit but you look good and that's what really matters doesn't it?

Why are you posting someone else's pics

lol bullshit

>Plain outfit but you look good and that's what really matters doesn't it?

its rather contradictory to claim that when u spent four figures on a saint laurent outfit

Very good
Top is nice, especially the knit texture. Pants+shoes are very bad as for my tastes

comfy

belt is a bit gay

Id buy more low-key boots. It's pretty good overall though.

This is hot.

Pretty suave.

what do you get out of reposting this girls pictures?

if you want (you)s just go dubpost or something

id on pants?

I'm not very versed with Veeky Forums but i wanted to know what you guys thought.

Are you a dwarf?

Not legally but id say im close

what are the boots?

Hello all, sitting at home being cozy with some coffee while it's some thicc snowflakes are softly falling

button up that shirt, put some fucking longer socks on, and for godsakes can you not do up the rest of your fly for a WAYWT picture?
can't see shit, like the utility of the boots but the pants look like shit
the proportions make it look like you're wearing your pants around your thighs, can't unsee. Dig the bootsies tho
FUCKING LASER MEME, get back to IRC
pretty average/solid
luv how jap inspired this is, turtleneck is cool although I might like it to be solid/dark coloured
it's pretty obvious, looks like you got left behind when Veeky Forums was into this stuff/look, at least change shoes
classic look, think the turtley might be too long but since face is out I can't see proportion
ok if you're a teenager, black shoes would look much better >insert classic derby recc

cont.

MEME CUT MEME SHOES MEME PHONE MEME WATCH MEME CUFFS
(・ω・)
do NOT wear your hat like that, looks like shit
does she identify as elven or something, damn she needs to eat
agree but we all really know you care about those meme boots and have an SLP fan boi tumblr
this is kind of cool, I'd love to yank on that meme drawstring though, tuck that meme shit in
just ur average aussie boi!!!!!!
proportions/general silhouette doesn't work with the memey shoes classic trap. I like the layering though, just wear some nice normal boi shoes don't fall for memes
yo man u gotta be 18 to be here sry reported pls don't wear ur boots on mum's rug
holy kek fucking chain collar, what even are those shoes, nice leggings, my sides

I'm 175 and literally 5 "9.2 so pretty short. I don't have a lot of full body pics so here's all I got that's recentish. I don't see why being skinnier would be better. If you're short already why make yourself more of a bitch

you really pull that off! teen dream mechanic from a shitty movie

It's not what I wanted to post and I didn't actually wear af1s with this but I was just proving some muscle is better than thinspo bullshit

Agreed. Don't fall for the thinspo meme. They're just lazy faggots who have to make up excuses to justify not working out.

Thinspo makes the clothes look good. Muscles make you look good, and they help the clothes make you look good.

get your dirty boots off the bath mat wtf

Im simple but happy

Would never expect to see someone pull off a jumpsuit here of all places.

Good proportions, good silhouette, good job

did I tell you you're a qt

Your shirt is too small, it looks like it's going to explode

You guys all have nice clothes, but none of you look good in it. What gives?

oh but you are more

Thanks a lot man! I've focused on proportions lately so that's really nice to hear

>I think I look fine
To who? You look like a boy. I don't know any other way of describing it. You all look like children or simply very effeminate men with no character. Who finds you guys attractive?

im 18 im not trying to look 25

Good casual uni fit?

You look 12

man, you look a lot different then what i imagined, but fire fit as ussual

cool

Jacket is so fucking sick

I'm wearing something very similar, so yeah man

I c there is no room in here for real criticism. Good to know.

mushrooms got me like

these are all pretty cool. good thread so far

hem your pants. that cuff looks way too thicc
nice fit. where do you live?
like it, but tuck your shirt in
would look better with black pants

I live in Southern California- took this pic at Laguna Beach yesterday.

omfg.. this is the first time Theo showed his face.. the fuck is going on?!

thought was a girl from thumbnail

what a waste of quads
he's shown his face plenty of times

Thats a real shame

Those some Guidi?