Hey assholes you got any ideas for a haircut style?

Hey assholes you got any ideas for a haircut style?

Oh yea and op is a faggot.

Just zero it, your hair is shit. Try hydrating it before, it might behave better.

And you're a newfag.

cut everything off but the top

Hi Bailey :^)

buzzcut desu

a haircut wont help make it look decent if you leave it so dry. Chop most of it off and start fresh. Use some products in it daily and dont shampoo your hair every time you shower.

I also need advice. What do I do with this shit? I like it a bit on the long side because I feel like I have a fat face, but what do I know

You have straight hair so you have many options, unfortunately your jaw loos weak and well your nose is not too attractive. On a positive note, you kind of look like Adam Driver.

For your hairstyle, even though the hitler youth cut is very popular right now, it may not be the right cut for you. I would say keep the sides longer so it gives your face more width.

grow it out

Post your face wankstain. Hard to give a guy hair advice when we can't even see your facial structure skin colour etc..

Its not dry, its curly

Have you tried shaving it off and growing it back again?

hair looks dry as hell nigga

maybe shampoo only every other time, use cold water

subtle

I have long, wavy hair I wear pulled back.

I need pics of long, wavy undercuts combed forward. Id like it long enough to pull back also.

me

I have similar hair, I get a one on the sides and cut the top w scissors so I can style it to the side.

As your hair grows, theres a certain length before it starts to curl, I cut it a little bit shorter than that.

Is this entire thread bait?

What do?

Why would you think that?

Is your hair even worse?

cheer up bro

Instead of combing sideways at the hairline, try combing more down.