Winter/Waterproof Boots

I picked these boots up this weekend.. any suggestions on how to style them? It rained yesterday and I put them on with olive chinos

I will be wearing them in rain or snow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=exxl1DyG6Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not even a reply to shit on them :(

please?

I think they're pretty cool. WTC?

They are Merrell boots.. I really like them

I was checking out palladium boots too, but I didn't really see anything I liked in the store

>any suggestions on how to style them

Short of wearing shorts, it's difficult to see how you could fuck up with them.

Can snow boots even be Veeky Forums?

I believe so

I got these.
They're water proof and insulated.
They supposedly have decent traction on ice, but the winter is still about few weeks away at the soonest.
I think these'll be decent to wear when just out and about. Maybe even do some day hikes with em.

youtube.com/watch?v=exxl1DyG6Mw

just got these. super super happy with how well it goes with my wardrobe, particularly with dark grays and navy blues

Are there any Veeky Forums approved winter sneakers /sneakerboots?
I want something comfortable and light, yet something that would keep my feet warm and dry.

Should i pull the trigger on one of these?

Need something for the winter

Ugly

seconding this

They look nice. Are they heavy or light ? Is it cold where you live?
Never liked boots, I like slim lightweight sneakers, but I live in Canada so I have to wear boots in winter anyway and these ones look fine for boots I guess

These seem like a good option. Pretty cheap for Gore tex

Just bought these. I usually go full lumberjack in the winter. Chore coat or shooting jacket over a flannel shirt jacket over flannel shirt over a turtleneck sweater or a undershirt. The look might be outdated on here, but normies still love it. It's effortless and makes me look like I know what I'm doing.

Nice coloring.

Nah don't do it. Different model/coloring

thoughts on timberlands lads?

>those trips
ill check those for you, also timbs are fantastic.Ny nigga memes aside, they're great boots. I wanna get a new pair

Get the Pro ones.

I don't think that what you're wearing on your feet in a rainstorm would matter as long as it keeps your feet dry

AF1 Duck boot

thanks! they're light, like high-cut sneakers almost. live in chicago, haven't tried them in real cold temps yet. they're probably more for transitional weather. had 3 inch accumulation of slushy snow yesterday and the boots were perfect.

New balance 580 Gore-tex

w2c

w2c
do they come in all black

Got them from nike.com

I'm thinking about getting these

i just found em ty