W2c leather biker jacket

Yo! so long story short, Ive given away both of my All Saint leather bikers for some dumb reason and want to get a new (affordable) biker jacket. What are some of your favorite places to cop some? Thoughts on specialty shops like Straight to Hell?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/kkleepa/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PS: Pic unrelated, and also I'm looking for bikers for men btw. Preferably slim fitting.

bump

Who that grill? Also grailed will be best

Some random chick on FB from the "weird facebook" scene. I forgot her name but can search thru my list

all good, I wouldn't suggest companies like straight to hell or asos. You'll end up being unsatisfied all in all. Leather jackets are great because they look great beaten up, I'd suggest look on grailed for a while and eventually you'll find one that you really like for the same cost as a straight to hell jacket but it'll easily be better quality

im pretty sure thats a cam ho

Here name is Polina. Back in the days she was cumwhoring in /b/ of 2ch (Russian Veeky Forums). Famous for regularly attending home parties where she fucks with 2ch users.

Haha, yes that's her name!

Was she really a cam whore? I'm pretty sure she's like 14 or something.

No, she is not cam model, but there are her nudes. Also, she is 18 and lives in saint-Petersburg Russia.

where can i get the nudes. its for a friend.

she's really pretty

instagram.com/kkleepa/?hl=en

Her pesronal insta,sometimes posts semi-nude photos,locked unfortunately,you can try adding her tho..

In the internetz

fuck where can I find more?

more! is there an archive of her stuff or something? i feel like this is more of a /b/tard thing bit shes so pretty

Spam filters dont let me..just write this in

Igor?

Something recent

Should I move to Leningrad?

Never before seen from her private insta,because she wont accept anons

She had wayy more nudes on insta,but they probably took them down:(

Thats it guys

came for the jacket, stayed to jack it

vk.com, id304263268
Ask her

damn she's literally perfect

she accepted my request lol

so post pics

fuck it's so depressing when you see these 10/10 slav chicks in these pics but then you see the background and it's like this run down piece of garbage meth den apartment. and I live in a postgommie shithole too so it's not like I have overly high standards.

Offer her to move to your place in Poland

Hahahah, nice to see I this my thread lead to nudes of polina. My live is complete now.

Also Grailer is fucking amazing!!!! i've finding so much awesome stuff

>postgommie

>adidas

kek

What do you have against adidas?