week before finals week edition

7.5/10

Ill rate after more posters

Posted in last thread, I'll rate after more posters

reposting from last thread

shave for sure, and get a better haircut, otherwise decent

your hair is cool, makes me jealous

cont'd

you look like you're in a really bad mood. Nice eye shape. Can't see much else. :I
I wish I had your hair texture. You have really soft features, and the curls capitalize on that.you look like you would steal money from your mom to buy clothes
You look easy going af
Vaguely Andre the giant-esque
Less length around the sides of the forehead will make your face look less round
Nice hair. You look like a perpetual-stubble kind of guy. I don't know what to say besides the amount you've got right now isn't working.
You look like you know exactly how attractive you are. Would not approach
Very young looking. Not bad, bro excellent lips. You could probably stand to trim your brows a bit
Stock photo/10 that looks like your best possible haircut. Try some stubble

>jealous of luxurious hair

You're breaking my heart, user

those threads are cancer pls stopgo to soc

>You look like a perpetual stubble kind of guy. I don't know what to say besides the amount you've got right now isn't working.
So should I shave? More? Less?

EGG
GGE
GEG

have you seen the soc threads? they are despicable compared to ours, no one puts any effort into their appearance their, like 95% of the people in our threads actually look average or above average.

Also, at least people on this threads try to be honest, on /soc/ everyone rates high with the hope of getting rated high too

>That feel when my ex compared me to this guy.

I fucking wish i was half as good looking as him

get a better camera

If it doesn't grow back too fast, I'd say shave.
If it does,go a little longer than what you have now.

Wat do with hair

School shooter/10

You look like hodgy beats

I hope you can grow facial hair unless you embracing ur inner femboi

Skinhead/10

If you shave and get a haircut you'll look pretty decent.

second one from the left

what to do with hair? shaved off neckbeard already

You got a nice skull shape and the lack of hair doesnt look bad on you, can you griw a 5oclock shadow?

most attractive person in that group

Forgot to post my face kek

without hair the "facial aesthetics" go out the window

God made peoples heads too big, if your face looks stupid with no hair then its just uglyness in hiding with hair

>useless added mention of god

how do you expect us to take your point seriously if you talk irrationally, leave your opinions where they belong my dude, in the trash

I think you look too young for the completely bald look.
Hard to tell how bald you actually are since you're shaved so close, but I think you'd look better buzzed as apposed to the clean shaven dome - little less extreme and I think it would suite your features better. Some people who are put off by the bicked head wouldn't bat an eye if you buzzed instead.

Pic related is me, balding since I was 15. I switch back and forth between buzzing once a week or shaving with a razor in the shower every day.

are you good guy greg?

Comfy, but rooms lighting is shit.
Open your eyes more, deep set eyes =intensity
You show the the most emotion out of the group in your face, pretty good but wipe yourself off after the blowbang. Glistening.
Clean up your skin and you'll be aesthetic. Blotchy breakouts from the side of the face you probably rest on your hand.
Your eyebrows make a heart when raised
no homo, just an observation.
Mustache doesn't connect to beard. Shave it.

reposting from previous thread (>12019122)

hair is growing out btw, currently a pretty awkward length

Can you comb it back more?

To a degree yeah, but I think I need a few more years for my cheeks to completely fill out.

I actually don't shave it at all, I have clippers that take it down to about a day or two's worth of growth, I just cut it every 4-5 days. Hairline is completely gone though, and whatever is left on top is thinned out to the point where I think it looks ridiculous if I let it grow over a week. Thanks for the advice though mate, and you look great!

You guys need to get more sleep, otherwise you're all pretty decent.

post another pic but in different lighting and preferably from another angle please

this one makes you look downright terrifying, not even trying to be mean but something about this one is like horror movie tier unsettling

your hair looks fine though

Nope, it just stands up like that naturally. Gift and a curse: it has crazy volume and texture without any effort, but it's hard to give it a defined style.

When it's longer, I can comb it back. I buzzed it a couple months ago so there's not much length right now. When it's medium length I'm gonna push it back and middle part it

thank you bald chan

GO TO /SOC/ YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS YOU MAKE ME SICK

Nice cheek bones
Nice eye shape
Nice mouth shape and texture for what I can see in the picture
Strong jaw line
Your bone structure and the way your eyes shine is just aesthetically pleasing
You have really strong eye bags sleep more
You are covering like half of your face but you have a nice mouth shape and teeth colour
I kinda feel your eyes are really small for your facial features. Maybe is the angle ?
Really nice freckles , I like your eyebrow shape and colour

god i find this fucking face so unattractive, i will never understand "conventional attractiveness"

you look like the kind of dude that girls want to fuck

Mode up my face shape please

Also what kind of hair goes with this?

look like a little kid man
Like bald look on you
Third from the left is the most attractive of the group, sorry user
Something is wrong with your eyes I cant put my finger on exactly what it is
Great face structure but bottom of nose looks off
Get eyebrows done and change hair. Maybe go bald?
Good facial aesthetics but maybe lift a bit

7/10 Nice face shape, the hair goes nice but don't get with a too long of a top cause it'll make your face look long.
7/10 Nice face, work on your smile, it seems very forced.
5/10 you're not bad looking, but not good-looking either. It's the hair honestly, get something for a round face shape.

I'm the one with the hat, rate face pls! I'll post another pic of my hair as well.

Here's a pic of my hair (:

Should I cut my hair or continue to grow it out?
Left was today, middle was 6 months and the right was 2 years ago.

Post your own picture faggot

I didn't see my rates last thread;( Ignore humpty angle and drunk hair
Fan of the doo my man 7/10
Strong face, love the bald look 8/10
Noice cheeks and eyes, I'd shave if I could grow facial hair;/ 8/10
Pluck yo brows boi 6.26/10
Love that face, jealous af 9/10

Fuck here's my facial region whooops

You would look great with long hair imo

Right is the best

This has just started and we already have Agent 47 on the thread, this is gonna be good... I hope

What do you guys think?

7 profile, 6 head on
Ludacris?
Good hair my guy
Most attractive egg I've ever seen
Too good looking to be on this board
Tim Curry in Rocky Horror
Trim the brows
7/10
You look like my old roommate
Those glasses suit you
7.5/10
Hair looks good the length on the right

>ravioli ravioli give me the death that I deservioli

facial aesthetics. you've all got it.

shit eaters general

What glasses would look good for my face shape? Currently wear meme masters

tfw I'm one of those dorks who only looks good with facial hair, and even then I don't look that great

It doesn't even have to be a beard, just a bit of stubble, and it somehow dramatically improves my facial aesthetics. It kinda sucks because my partner hates facial hate but I don't like to shave it because I think I look bad without it.

Excuse this awful photo. New phone no selfies

Honestly I would go circular Like Harry Potter shit. It would make you look more unique

Rate me
Also not really sure what to do with my hair, wat do

Same post from last thread. Can't do anything about my bags / purple. Heredetary genes are a bitch

dye your hair black

rate me

this is my normal hair, I recently tried dying myhair for the first time and blond didnt seem to weird so i did it, I think I prefer my normal colour though

rate my shit up
thanks
also, may be haircut suggestions/ideas?

insecure/10

this rating is good for everyone above, and below this post.

rate ya boy

Mr. Robot?

Post your pic then

i know that i'm fa af, but do i have facial aesthetics?

I know i've got to drop more bodyfat, already down 3kg. But besides that what should I work on?

Ignore broken pajama tshirt

can someone please give me advice on taking photos my room has kinda shit lighting and i look like an alien because of phone camera lens i assume

8/10, none of your features really stand out but everything's really solid and looks good together and you have good hair. pretty jealous senpai

7/10, potential for looking better if you manage to find a haircut that fits your face well

6/10, yeah dude go with circle glasses like the other user said, would probs look nice on you

5/10, not really digging your hair and facial hair desu

7/10, i kinda like your hair user! although you might want to trim the back a bit?

sucks about the eye circles senpai, i kinda have it too but not as bad. besides that you are like a 5/10 though, 6/10 if you get a nice haircut and get rid of blemishes

7.5 or something, not really much to say about you, handsome dude

i like your hair like this more too than in the other pic, you're really handsome. about a 7.5 too

7/10, i hope your hair doesnt always look that greasy/wet. don't really have haircut suggestions sorry

uh

6/10 good looking but really bland (not that that's a bad thing!)

8/10 doesn't even look like you need to drop bf t b h, handsome as fuck, good hair, good skin, good eyes and cute stubble

Wut do?

Hair is like here usually

pls b nice

some handsee boys

lose weight, better glasses, and please please please style your hair differently.

I fucking look 12.

Go easy on me please, I have Brit-genes. (right)

effay

rest of u sorry

nigga u look ugly even with a filter that's designed to make you look better

did i hurt ur feelings

you fucking look gay

you look like this ultra-gay kid i knew at school, only about 20% gayer

you look like your head is about to burst, let some of the air out and you might be all right

i dont care about you whats the place behind you though

Thanks
Now
What glasses?
What hair cut?

I like thin glasses and usually pull my hair back but I think I should do an undercut and comb it in front of my face to hide it.

Clérigos Church in Porto, Portugal - worth a visit for the tower!

hey so I would go buzz on the sides and a bit longer on the top, not an undercut but a little bit of length on the top to elongate your face. if you get some round rim glasses they will def look better. maybe let your beard grow out a little bit of you know it looks full and good, idk you tho so idk if it looks great

Should I buzz?
Went to the barber today, but I'm not sure if I like this haircut.
5, might be the hair
[A]rmada
8 Brando

How much weight should I lose desu?

Ignore everything other than face pls

fits u just fine :)

bmp

You don't need to lose weight, just build muscle.

>that shirt
>that hair
>that face
>those eyes

10/10 hope this is bait

wouldhatefuck/10
grow out your hair
cute
looking good bald desu
chad/10
got damn nigga get your eyebrows professionally done
god tier jawline. Dye hair black and get it cut slightly shorter
qt pie
sick hair desu
wouldrape/10

Never done this before so i guess rate me

plz don't tell me 2 loose weight 20 bmi
v low res, looks good

maybe more or no facial hair
nice hair!
nice no hair!
very good/ better than op pic imo
warm head but can you wear headphones?

>tfw youre constantly mistaken for taylor swift in public

I'm on the left.

Rating the last few...
You prob just retain water in the face. Good structure, just watch the sodium I guess? I like the shaggy hair.
Not a fan of curly long hair. You look like you could rock an undercut real well.
Hairline is kinda jacked tbqh familia but you have nice eyes and complexion. Good structure too.
Why post when you know you're already 10/10?
Very soft features. You look like you could use some facial hair to even out and throw some ruggedness in.

Taken right now. I get called hot by gays but only at best cute by girls. Not optimal when im straight. I have an awful beard sadly so its impossible to fix.

ok decent face a bit pointy chin tho and thinning hair
Wacky eyes but decent looking i guess?
Good looking dude especially if fit.

judge me part deux