Whats everybodys thoughts on the new ss17 lo geos

whats everybodys thoughts on the new ss17 lo geos

got to see em in hand at the Rick Owens stores down here in miami during art basel. im tellin u know they look great with prisoners under pod shorts. def gonna cop next szn (flame emoji 1hunnit chief keef pasta)

Holy fucking clown shoes

love that store
the mints r really gross tho

lmao so ugly. it's like the pretentious Hypebeast wet dream, shelling out hundreds of dollars for muh Rick Owens shoes

these flames bruhbruh dont make me flame ya ugly ass school shoota doc martinis

nah ya dick ugly

I didn't spend hundreds of dollars on an clown shoe looking dick

how the fuck are those not a reality
rick wake the fuck up! shaking my head

bet u spend hundred of dollas on them japanese pocket pussies ya caucasian neckbeard

They are high quality, but that's not the argument. U don't need a pocket pussy cause Rick Owens fucks u in the ass constantly,

least i got somebody to fuck me in the asss ya caucasian hm wearin white boi #gottem

these shoes are fucking trash buddy

they real my g wore em in store

nah g ya pussy trash dont make me fade that broken ass tape of yours g

these shoes are high quality if they are made from my own fucking dick skin

any more photos? on feet? fit?

i'd like to the fit of this rick owens trash on you burh

they make me sign a paper sayin if i take pics i gotta fight their black store worker who takes stock, his name Reese

i wouldn't be worried anybody named Reese ain't shit

english nigga dont make me pull that 1 2 schlick on ya ass boy

sorry my bruh my english isn't the best. don't get much practice in somlisota

stop playing nigga i see them blurry ass pixels boi fym
tho im sure rick will see this and steal ya shit lmao he gone pull a tricky ricky on ya ass ctfu screenshot this bruh

I think they're decent looking, a bit bold, perhaps garish as is expected from a "high end" designer such as rick owens. But the issue generally comes with the question "is the price worth it"? To which the answer entirely depends on the person buying it.

nah nigga i wore em in store shout to rick owens miami 305 for inviting me and that caucasian bitch name Brenda she look thicc in them berlin pants

rick owens wouldn't even fucking acknowledge a retard like yourself

where the fuck is that. Narnia

why not make this a richard owen thread
post fye ass rick footwear

my cousins bestfriends brother bring him coffee in the mornin bitch i have him lace ya sock runners in anthrax b fucking have em make caucasian geos outta ya hair n skin

right here nigga. our welfare benefits those poor ass niggas from somalia so we calls it somlisota ya here bruv

this nigga gets it

dont fucking scream at me i swear i slap ya momma with a jar of mayonase

he ain't even shit just cause he bring coffee wtf. yah outta ya damn head boy

that dog looks almost as retarded as you with those god damn shit show of footwear

i swear ill eat ya fuckin ass full homo make ya gay u faggot ass bitch

u too nigga

sorry your shoes are straight outta 2013. better start thinking straight burh

ya pussy straight outta 2008 since u 2000late, dont make me get u with that boom boom pow shit boy

here another cw with that tangerine dream horse hair feel

mirin that bad photoshop pham

first pic is a shoop ya mongs

fuck aussies are the cutes but they are all god damn psychopaths