Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums

I'm 20, 21 in two months and I'm balding.
It makes me feel like pure shit. It's useless to work on your aesthetic when you're trying to hide a baldness.

" Shave it you fag " Yes, yes, of course. But I had a really big surgery when I was young due to a brain tumor. Now I have big scars, plus my skull it " uneven ".

What do guys ?
Wear a beanie everyday, all day long ?
Kill self ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoxidil
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Transplant, shave, or hats 24/7. Those are pretty much your only options.

I was balding since I was 15/16. I have a 2x7cm scar on my forehead where my hairline used to be. Get a number 1 buzzcut. At this length your baldness won't look embarassing. Also, it'll give you an idea how you'd look completely bald. Head shape is hard to guess without cutting your hair.

If you'll hate the way you look, you will always have the choice of regrowing your hair and getting on finasteride.

Have in mind that there are things in life out of your control. I know you've heard this meme before, but accepting your shortcomings and working on your strengths is the only way to success. Don't let your hair be the thing that defines you. Trump has been ridiculed for his combover for ages and now he's the meme elect of the US.

M8 as long as the scars have healed and aren't the bumpy sort of scars then they probably don't look as bad as you think.
Also important to ask is where are you balding? If it's a receding widows peak type thing with your hairline at the front then honestly just try out shaved sides and see how that looks. If it's the back of your head that's balding then it might be worth buzzing it.
In all honesty go to a proper professional barbers and ask them for advice, see what they'd recommend and what they think would work for you, but don't be afraid to interject with your own suggestions. Better to listen to them than Veeky Forums, because at the end of the day we're just a bunch of random fucks who ddn't even know what you look like.

I tried fin for a couple of weeks, honestly the worst I've ever felt in my life.

Unless you're really rich seriously start fucking lifting and getting big Seriously take Diet and fitness seriously. grow a beard if you've got a weak chin/jaw. Pretty much all you can do. also a scar could be dope look.

Thanks for all your advices.

Everytime I go the barber it's horrible to see myself and everytime I ask him to cut a bit shorter than before. So I can get use to have short hair gradually.

Finasteride don't seems a really good idea since it's an antiandrogen...

Also I try to focus on other things than my hair but you know when you're complexed you can't get over it

I don't mind spending 6 000 € or more on surgery but I don't know where to go. Internet say so many contradictory things about different technics etc ...

I do a lot of sport and don't have a weak chin haha I don't have all the blemishes.

You really think what you say about the scars ? It's really strange you know, it makes a square on my head with little recess of the "skull bone "

Ive been thinning out and subsequently on fin for 3 years now.
its been fairly non-issue up until recent. I am starting to be able to see a little scalp at certain angles when my hair is fully dry and hair sprayed.
I hope that brotzu lotion is legit and effective to hold over while the pharmas develop something better.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoxidil
Come on, Googling is within your capabilities, right?

dont wear hats 24/7 like this retard said, it only makes you look like an insecure fuck. getting laid (which is one of your goal i guess as a young adult) is about confidence combined with faking you dont really care. for hair, you can use toppik or anything similiar. get a cut thats fits. dont need to shave your head completely, its just the binary thinking Veeky Forums hivemind. dont go full thin like the kids with mental issues on this board, but low body fat and lifting helps to make your face look better. other these, find something that interests you and make you busy, decent clothes and you will be further than 90% of this board

you mean the much less efficient method of treatment out of the two available that is only useful as a supplementary solution with finasteride?

you have to use it in combination with weekly dermarolling/microneedling
there has been a clinical study about it

have to use every fucking day of your life
plus you eventually go back to baseline and continue to worsen
plus the threat of wrinkles(premature aging)

>I'm 20, 21 in two months and I'm balding.
become an alcoholic

23 here and also getting a big receding line. Lots of cousins are bald too. Dunno if it will stop or continue, but already bald looking.

I can only prescribe you to start looking for short hair style with not much hair soon. It get really nice when you actually accept your growing baldness and you do something good looking about it.

>Fin
>Dut
>RU
>CB
>Minox
>Keto

The only things that do work. I'd be careful with the anti-androgens though, I'm currently in the psychiatric ward due to a Finasteride breakdown / crash.

>hair transplant
>finasteride
>minoxidil
most importantly of all
>jus b confidunt bro

Seriously man, do a transplant.

>currently in the psychiatric ward due to a Finasteride breakdown / crash.

what happened? i thought about getting on finasterid and now i'm scared. can you tell your story

lol, don't believe shit like this. I've been on it for a year. ZERO side effects

How can I wear hats that I like without looking like an insecure fuck if I'm balding?

the solution for you is simple

you must make something of yourself

yes it is terrible, you are 21 and balding, my heart bleeds for you like liberal leftist sipping coffee in starbucks

but how will it be when you are 24 and balding, AND having the same little to no purpose in life?

do what you can in wardrobe department, but spend the rest of your time becoming a man.

you can wear hats obviously pham just dont wear them 100% of the time in every situation because it goes from liking hats to being embarrassed about your head

wear the only hat appropriate for a man

I got hit with mental side effects pretty badly, brain fog, panic attacks and what have you. I got off the stuff and things got a little bit better until they became really bad. Been off it for four weeks now, no more panic attacks, the brain fog has stabilised and my morning wood has begun coming back. Still zero libido, a lot of floaters, muscle twitches, shit short term memory and this depersonalisation feeling.

But you'll probably be fine if you take it.

Oh, and my balls have shrunken.

Start watching one punch man

thank you for the answer that's terrible to hear user and it's good that you're doing better now.
i guess i'll give finasteride a try soon

what's the other solution?

am i balding

or am i just getting too scared by Veeky Forums

You go beat that baldness.

nah chill

finasteride

your hairline is obviously receding, but I think you still have many years left before you start looking like george costanza

Hard to tell from that pic

seems like you're balding

jump on fin asap. if you can keep your hairline like it is then a transplant can get you back to 10/10

I'm on fin+minox+nizoral for the past 7 months
Pretty much restored my hairline except my temples still look a bit thin and I don't think it's gonna get better than this.

It pretty much turns your thin baby hairs into normal hair, but the longer you wait the more hair dies off completely and there's no saving those unless you get a transplant

Also your transplant doctor will want you to go on this regimen before doing any procedures, a good doctor won't fix your hairline if everything else behind it is gonna fall out later

Most doctors will prescribe fin without even mentioning side effects. This is because controlled studies show overwhelmingly that the drug is well-tolerated. While some do experience side effects, studies show that these disappear after stopping the drug. Some maintain that their symptoms persist even after stopping fin. This has been labeled Post-Finasteride Syndrome. It is not even clear whether this condition even exists as a result of taking fin or whether the fin is merely incidental.

Either way, I'd (and most doctors) would suggest at least trying it if your hair is important to you. If you're having bad side effects, simply stop taking it. It is almost certain that they will disappear after a few weeks.

Its antiandrogenic effect isn't inherently bad. It prevents conversion from testosterone to DHT. This actually means more testosterone (which may, admittedly, be converted to estrogens, as well). But consider that many men have vastly differing amounts of androgens (and estrogens) in their bodies and still manage to be healthy. Balding men have more DHT than their non-balding peers. It isn't unthinkable that reducing this DHT to normal, non-balding levels would be perfectly fine.

Can we all just make sure everyone who may be considering finasteride knows it inhibits testosterone? I stopped considering that as an option for myself when I found that out.

it inhibits DHT not test, calm your shit. It actually raises serum test levels because it stops the conversion of test to DHT

This DHT is fucking garbage

most male celebrities you see that still have hair where they should seemingly have lost it is on dat SHeeeeit baby

>I'm currently in the psychiatric ward due to a Finasteride breakdown / crash.
Absolute bullshit. The drug has a fucking 6 hour half life then it's out of your system. Most people dose once per 24 hours or sometimes every second or third day. You were a mental case to start with.

So are you saying there is no possibility for unwanted hormonal side effects when you're inhibiting DHT? Also I don't think everyone realizes that just because you're balding doesn't mean it's due to DHT.

>So are you saying there is no possibility for unwanted hormonal side effects when you're inhibiting DHT?

there are, a lot. in general, you dont really wanna mess with your hormones

>just because you're balding doesn't mean it's due to DHT.

the very basics is that the DHT kills the follicles. other than that, its a lot more complicated. you could have higher 5-ar levels, aromatose, more sensitive follicles and a hundreds of others things. improving your hair with inhibiting 5-ar is basically just taking advantage of the side-effect
it sucks

just regular plain dad caps and you cant really go wrong with beanies. just dont try and make it look you're trying too hard

shave it and wear caul

The 5-ar II enzyme has got a turnover rate of about 30 days.

is it that bad?
can fin fix it?
;_;

shave, having a big scar on your head sounds fucking badass - also its a cool conversation point

A guy I work with was balding so he shaved his head then got hair tattood on. Sounds retarded but it looks like he's got a buzzcut and it looks really good