ITT: "Villains" who did nothing wrong

ITT: "Villains" who did nothing wrong

Hard mode: No Adolf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This brave soul.

Can you maybe give info on how he "did nothing wrong"?

I think the current collapse of Venezuela will wake up people to see what Chile would be like without Pinochet.

>That's not true communism

But please remember all of the people who were killed under Pinochet. They were trying to make the TRUE communist society.

He contributed to the advancement of medical science.

How

Same could be said with Josef Mengele.

>blow up burgers in a nightclub
>they try and kill you
>blow up burgers on a plane
>??????
>PROFIT

10/10 would eternal leader again

>leads a country where sexualizing or empowering women would get you stoned
>hires female bodyguards
fucking based

50 years from now and there will be statues of this man in every European city.

Venezuela won't collapse.

?

Pontius Pilate

>So I told Boris to shell the White House... he actually did it the absolute madman hahahahaha!

He was hilariously incompetent at everything he did

Best boy

Thanks to him we know that pumping piss inside of your livers doesn't increase your lifespan.

Libya is definitely worse without him.

Exactly. He saved many lives working as a doctor in Argentina, Paraguay and Brazil.

Literally nothing wrong

>"I believe that genocide is simply a bi-product of a civilized society, which realizes that exterminating the dangerous threat to society, to none, Is the most effective cause to further peace."

He fought for the wrong side

Hes only viewed as a villian by inbred southern hicks.

Do they dress like that in North Africa? That looks more like something worn down South.

Himmler did nothing wrong

It's not that he didn't do anything wrong, it's that he didn't do anything at all.

Without oil venezuela would collapse years ago

apparently some Muslims don't believe they will be martyrs if they are killed by women
I read somewhere that most of data from Unit 731 was either already known or unreliable because of their lack of scientific method.

spotted the roach

>Defeated the Nazi's
>Made the USSR into a superpower
>Said fuck you to America
>Killed kulacs and bourgeois scum
>Dressed pretty well
>Created free winter camps
HE WAS A GUD BOY I SWEAR

apparently some Muslims believe they won't be martyrs if they are killed by women*

spotted the ethnic minority

>I read somewhere that most of data from Unit 731 was either already known or unreliable because of their lack of scientific method.

Sauce on this?

some other user from here or /pol/

no, the guy was egocentric an fucked in the head

>dude, bad people were good lmao

Now that's called edgy.

Funny enough, none of the people in Unit 731 were ever convicted.

Most wore it as a badge of honor to get societal or job advancement in post-war Japan.

A certain modern prime minister's father was part of it.

Mengele's activities weren't very scientific if I recall. He just did some weird butcher jobs that harvested nothing of value.

OP is obviously fucking around by saying unit 731 dindu nuffin but their research had actual value, that's why they were pardoned.

In all fairness, nobles don't deserve mercy.

but he's right though

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

Thousands of men, women and children interred at prisoner of war camps, including US POW,[18] were subjected to vivisection, often without anesthesia and usually ending with the death of the victim.[19] Vivisections were performed on prisoners after infecting them with various diseases. Researchers performed invasive surgery on prisoners, removing organs to study the effects of disease on the human body. These were conducted while the patients were alive because it was feared that the decomposition process would affect the results.[20] The infected and vivisected prisoners included men, women, children, and infants, including pregnant women (impregnated by Japanese surgeons) and their infants.[21]

Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss. Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body. Some prisoners' limbs were frozen and amputated, while others had limbs frozen, then thawed to study the effects of the resultant untreated gangrene and rotting.

Some prisoners had their stomachs surgically removed and the esophagus reattached to the intestines. Parts of the brain, lungs, liver, etc. were removed from some prisoners.[19]

>that's why they were pardoned

I'd argue it was because they talked up their research a ton in Japan and the Americans actually thought it was useful.

But the vast majority of stuff done was honestly pointless as shown hereThe Japanese also destroyed about half of their records and evidence before handing it over in 1947 after the pardon. Most assume that far worse things happened than was found in the official reports.
This is according to the few Unit 731 scientists who have been interviewed in more modern times and that were not shamed enough into silence because their counterparts had already died.

They were pardoned before anyone saw the research.

The worst thing is that it didn't even serve any purpose but unit 731 was government funded and they were never tried for war crimes like the nazis.

But he didn't do anything wrong

religious figure head controlled by militarists and capitalists

mr. skellington

you'll be singing a different tune when you die and are immediately conscripted into the skeleton wars

Cenk pls