CRINGE THREAD

HOLY Fuck! MFA never ceases to deliver

Horrible fit and hair too

how is this possible that a person like this without any shred of self awareness exists? he seems smart enough and rich enough to use a good camera and has some decent pieces. this is so fucking bad

whom'se mans is this

idk this fit is banging imo

Now this is the one that just seals the deal.

th he looks cool you autistic losers.

this skinnyfat ayylmao hands and shoes l m a o

staged and contrived pictures of clothing that doesn't work together isn't cool

I'll take "What is every waywt thread?" For 500 Alex.

are you autistic?

Veeky Forums waywt is just as bad as this garbage

> Going to MFA
> Looking through posts to find this picture
> Saving the picture, then sharing it here

Joke's on him though, right?

she looks cool, if you ask me

whats wrong with his zipper

What the fuck has happened to masculinity

>posts in a fashion board
>thinks he has the right to talk about masculinity

yes dressing like a man not some fucking limpwrist

What the fuck has happened to masculinity

I've been really cranking up the levels of masculinity in the way I present myself and act

Not because I think it's superior in any way to androgyny or femininity, but masculinity is being dismantled and labeled as dangerous so I want to do anything I can to resist the bullshit movement to strip masculinity from the populace

>I've been really cranking up the levels of masculinity in the way I present myself and act
please give us some examples

Pretty much just rub my dick on everything desu

What?
Brooks-brothers is sharp.
Yea, and you dont have to go out as some lumberjack but dont dress like a chick.

Asking for fashion advice on Veeky Forums isn't very masculine, is it? And stop telling people how to dress when you don't know how to yourself.

This "masculinity" bullshit needs to stay off Veeky Forums. It's getting ridiculous.

His hair is bad and his fit is basic af but nowhere near cringeworthy. What the fuck Veeky Forums?

You care enough about fashion to actively seek discussion of it on the internet, with strangers.

Why? Do you have a little lack of testosterone?

What point are you addressing? My post had three. Being retarded also isn't masculine.

Ok? Caring about fashion does not dictate how you dress.

This is every Veeky Forums cringe thread ever.
It's either a normal fit that OP dislikes or something from Fedora Lounge, and even then it's rarely cringeworthy.

Sounds like masculinity triggers you desu

To an extent, yes.

Ok well then go chop off your dick and get a sex change you degenrate

Please explain why. I'm genuinely curious

Looks like an extreme case of man tits. Is gyno effay?

What the fuck are you talking about? The concept of masculinity doesn't annoy me, just the assholes like you who push this weird idea that cynicism and being a miserable cunt who judges everyone is "masculine".

Do I hate buff dudes? No. Do I hate suits? No. You can wear whatever the fuck you want to, but pushing around the idea that men should all dress the same way and wear suits all the fucking time and never have an original bone in their fucking body annoys the shit out of me and shouldn't be anywhere near a fashion board.

If you want to be masculine, shitposting on the fashion board of a 13 year old website created by a 15 year old is not the way to do it.

i think thats what he was saying.