Now that the dirt has settled

can we agree he isnt egfay

Rip sweet prince. Hes wayy beyond effay. Off yourself immediatly op

now that the dirt has settled, is he, dare i say, our guy and is it effay or is it just a meme shoe, and how do i have to dress to get tumblr whores? And is streetwear just for niggers or for JP inspo? oh, and ITT: mfa cringe.
are trump hats effay xD?

Seemed like a rad guy but he just dresses like all the skaters in my town. Wouldnt say he's effay soz

he doesn't look effay; what's his name?
he's famous somehow, i take it?

dylan rieder
pr0 skater that died of cancer not too long ago

more likely skaters in your town try to dress like dylan

He modeled for DKNY and other stuff. But he was was one of the best to step on a skateboard. Did the gnarliest shit while looking calm af. Looked like he was invincible

at 26, got cancer, died at 28.

Rest in paradise dylan

lel you faggots are still mourning the death of someone who didn't know you and probably wouldn't have given a shit about you if he did. Sad!

doubt, he wouldve cared about his fans. you can still care about someone you respect user

I met him when he came to Australia years ago after his Gravis part dropped. He was super chill and humble. My idiot friend asked him why he designed his gravis shoes like that as a joke, we were both 13 at the time. Dylan simply replied because thats how he likes them. He was quiet but super friendly.

lmao the skaters in your town are dressing like him. Lets be damn clear

What jeans are those?

are you implying black nails aren't Veeky Forums? how dare you

he originated it...years ago a lot of skaters hated his style but it caught on

you're a fucking idiot if you believe he dressed like them. they dress like him because he's a god

got the what youth issue today - really brilliant

he wore what he thought was appealing to him and what matched his aesthetic. effay or not that says more than any of the other posters here.

this

looks like analog but want to be sure

posers*

sydney? where at?

i just ordered the wty issue
glad they did a reprint

had no idea that it sold out. good buy though

shame skateboard mag isn't reissuing

>But he was was one of the best to step on a skateboard.
hahah you don't know shit... not even close to being one of the best in his generation, let alone in the whole scale of things.

>now that the dirt has settled

fuck off

He was just proof that good looking people can wear whatever the fuck they want.

I went from cuckcore to skatecore.
There's too many people dressing cuckcore now.

i agree

even if he did create that shitty high waters cuffed looked it's still shit and skaters are literally 1 step below normie jocks

i can't stand skate culture and how these faggots act like it's something to be proud off, they have the audacity to act snobby about it cause highschool fuccbois wear thrasher and don't skate

he wasn't even that good at skating desu

he get's overrate because he's attractive

>but he model for DKNY!!
DKNY is hugo boss tier, mall core garbage

>skateboarding past the age of 18

kys

mad

Holy shit this is literally just Veeky Forums the past few years

you tried

I mean skating isn't as heavy as Chris Cole or Reynolds or Daewon, but he definitely was one of the most stylish. His steeze, aesthetic, trick selection in that gravis part is amazing.

this is all true

fuck off, underaged 'skaters'

bs smith is the most Veeky Forums trick

Anyone else think it's super gross how mark oblow keeps posthumously sucking Dylan's dick? Every IG post he makes seems like he's just milking it at this point.

>see's this post
>assume you're being overdramatic
>find his ig
>literally a post about it every 2 days since his death

holy shit yeah he's fucking milking it

>forever love
>forever dylan

kek

inb4 he tries to capitalize of this by making t shirts and shit that says that

i wouldn't even be surprised.

He was friends with him for 17 years. Some people grieve differently than others. Let him be.

Basically a father to him at that point, its fucked up to say he is 'milking it'.

Yeah pretty much.

Jesus, if youre irritated by some guy posting about his dead friend on social media then youre the problem. Fuckin unfollow him, like walk away from the computer nigga. You think someone showing love to someone that died recently is gross? Fuck off

What the fuck is cuckcore?

He dressed well for a skateboarder