thousandmile.com/product.php?productid=16131&cat=247&page=1
page15.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/t494343575
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thank you daddy

no problem

hey I'm pretty happy with the quality
scans look good

be back in a bit with more pages

Bought this last month, I absolutely love the back cover. You were right user, having physicals does feel good though it fucking sucks not knowing japanese especially for popeye that's never in english.

I think there's a way to translate the text from a jpg if the picture quality is high enough

Sick thx user

that looks neat

Whoa Google translate has gotten a lot better
I took a screenshot of the text in this page and here's the raw translation (not even one fucked up salmon or shinto metaphor came out....if you've been doing this for awhile you know what I'm talking about lol)

09, high quality sports socks made by German medical compression socks manufacturer. Many of the top runners were also acquired at the Rio Olympic Games. By changing the pressure condition for each part of the legs, it improves blood flow, makes lactic acid less liable to accumulate, makes it less fatigue. Some people say "there is only one thing that will not degrade almost even if you continue to use it for years". Under strict management criteria, it sticks to making all of the production process from selection of yarn in Germany and is made. Compression socks ¥ 5,000 (CEP / CEP customer service 20800 - 800 - 2380) Flannel double jacket ¥ 68, 000 (Graph paper 203 - 6418 - 9402) Cap ¥ 8,000 (C.Et 03 - 6712 - 6688) Shoes "NMD - R1" ¥ 15,990 (Adidas original / Adidas group customer window, 570-033-033) Others are private items 10. It is made with Hokkaido dumplings Purika cultivated by Aigamo farming method. No sugar, no additives. In the morning, you can take a lot of micronutrients by drinking an adequate amount Rice koji's alcohol alcohol ▽ OL] 93

God bless u OP

fit x fa

fffffffff that Thousand Mile hoodie

thanks for sharing OP

love these "juice maps"
never wouldve known about these places otherwise

thousandmile.com/product.php?productid=16131&cat=247&page=1

just cop it

Oh thanks
I might

Uy gracias

Japan is fucking heaven on earth

And I don't even watch anime

>Want to cop a backlog of Popeye magazines to flip through
>eBay sellers trying to sell off individual issues for $20 each
FUCK OFF

Yeah no shit
It used to be really really expensive when I first started buying magazines back in college
They try to fuck you over on the shipping

love you so much magazine sharing user :)

I agree bruh.
I'd want to live there if they didn't work their citizens to death.

OP here
I'll finish uploading the mag in a bit and get a link up

ty

w2c bulk nonno tho
cant find much on yjp

They should be there
Just search for men's non no and narrow the search to books

theres only a few and its singular magazines sadly :c

what are some good websites where you can ship multiple things to them in japan and then they just package all of them and ship em to you in one big box?

All of the mail forwarding sites will do that but they charge.....that's the kind of fee that keeps them afloat

tenso

page15.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/t494343575
31 mags for twenty bucks

How much for your scanner/recommended brands? Got any links for me?

No good fits, only shit advertisement.
Thanks for effort OP, too bad this magazine fucking sucks.

>page15.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/t494343575
i cant believe i didnt see this
you're a saint dude i guess i dont know how to use yjp

I posted 60/240 pages lol
The entire second half is very nice.

I bought an Epson gt15000 cuz the retail price is like 1600'bucks and mine was 500 refurbished
Got it on eBay. If you happen to be in the chicagoland area some guy is selling a gt20000 (same class, quadruple the scan speeds) with a document feeder for 400 bucks on c-list

There are new in box printers (mostly advertised as photo printers) with 11x17 scanners for under 200 bucks on Amazon, but I'd rather pay a little extra and stick with my Japanese made professional grade scanner

Do you stil have the gdrive full of magazine scans + could you convert your next upload to pdf pretty please?

Also I don't know if you use private trackers but if you do I can invite you to one so you can host your scans there which will ensure they never die :3

Yeah I need to do a better job of backing everything up. I'm nervous some user is gonna report to Google and everything will get deleted...at the moment I have my backups extremely disorganized and spread out over a bunch of places lol
[email protected] if you wanna email me dude

By the way why do you want pdfs? I like that my mags are all individual pics cuz it's easier to upload pics onto Veeky Forums
Why don't you just change the extension to cbz and use a comic book reader, or whatever

>[email protected]
k sent, make sure you pm me when you sign up and don't post my user name or the site here in this thread
I like pdf's because I use them on my ipad but it's no biggie really, i'll convert them myself if you don't want to. I'm just being lazy :^)

Sure no problem
That's a throwaway email for me as well, man.....not my normal username