What is the best clohingbrand for skate plants and skatecore?

What is the best clohingbrand for skate plants and skatecore?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iM4-xLMqwYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

None

lamest counter culture trend ever

but dickies for pants

walmart if you're going for this

this is so shit what the fuck

child core

Brixton

Neff

That fit is awful, fuck off poser

supreme
dickies
converse

alternatively:
hook ups
palace
vans

so are you looking for cloths to skate in or cloths to pull off the skater not which you would not try to destroy through skating? Either way this isnt really the place.

yeah bro i skate in cloths. also, what the fuck are you trying to say?

>skatecore

????????

Thrift flannels, cheap basic shirts, ripped jeans. Because actual skatecore is not wearing anything too nice because it'll be all ripped up in a few weeks not that fuccboi shit

reading this gave me autism

kek

I dont know whats more retarded, skating after the age of 16 or going on Veeky Forums to ask for advice about what cloths to skate in

I'll never understand this 'skating is for children' mentality. Why does skating have such a bad rap, but skiing, snowboarding and surfing are all totally ok?

Just because a lot of low-lifes skate doesn't make all skaters low-lifes.

yuck

obviously a class based element to it and level of exclusivity through accessibility

you have to spend at minimum 4 times as much for skis/snowboard along with the clothes and if you cant afford that you can always RENT for the day on top of entrance fees

and you aint surfing if you're not on a coast

you can buy a skateboard for 80 dollars and ride it pretty much anywhere

since literally anyone "could" do it it lacks the impact of the same thing except on snow that costs a thousand dollars more

>took the family on a ski trip for Christmas
>took the family on a surf trip
>took the family on a skateboard trip

This is post is extremely pretentious. You don't/can't skate then your mental acrobatics rationalized it to this. If you were a part of any of those cultures you'd understand that money or class is hardly relevant.

>money is hardly irrelevant to sports and activities where money is literally a barrier to entry

sorry if I offended you I'm just telling you what it is, there's a reason that rick is rick and walmart is not rick

element make some good shit

also ZERO did too but I don't know they seem to have dropped off the map as of late

lakai make good shoes too

lil rich boi lashing out, shit is keks

youtu.be/iM4-xLMqwYM

nigga stop being gay just go skate wtf
weird ass

ur posing leave this thread

u are very fun to be around sike fuck u boring bum

he was asking if OP is trying to look for clothes to skate in which would be rags basically or clothes to make him look cool to his 15 year old friends.

both are gay

watchyoudie is the fkin man

nigga I lived in a VAN sucking dick for a cup of noodles just to snowboard every day of the season. Shits rough.
Also
>Renting snowboards/skiis
lul

thupreme was, is, and always will be the best

poorfags dont even bother giving me a (You)

Skating isn't big in Europe, or basically any other country apart from the US.
I learned that when I studied in Amsterdam for half a year.

what mountain?

Åre, Sweden

Nice dude, Whistler here.

I knew that's where JOSS was but didn't know Henrik Harlaut was from there.

Yeah JOSS and JOI was alot of fun back in the day. Whistler seems nice, I'm planning to go over there when I finish uni. We don't get much deep stuff here

Who the fuck skates with converse??

Um tons of people and professional skaters? CONS has one of the heaviest skate teams right now. Regardless converse are one of the most popular skate shoes of all time, with roots going back to before street skating was even really a thing.

literally this.
If you start buying branded skater clothing then you are a poser.

OP is just trying to pose, so I helped him out.

why so much skaters are using converse, it seems to be shit shoes to skate in.

There is none.. wtf.

posers please leave.

>t. get no pussy

Yeah.. converse, but not chucks. Hardly anyone wears chucks except trupunx or something or shellac core guitar players

>If you start buying branded basketball clothing then you are a poser.

Maybe people just like the look man who cares

clothing that skaters wear hasn't been branded in like 15 years.
it's a combination of unbranded or lightly branded skate shit, mostly pants and shoes. combined with normal basics and/or goodwill and/or shit related to a different subculture.

skating basically has very little to do with the way skaters look these days, it's all outside influence.

I'm talking actual skaters not the kids at your middle school

I have always skated in converse, I can't see any problem with them

Ben Kadow and Sean wear original chucks and just get a new pair every day I would imagine. You can see the holes in their shoes in the vids. baka lame ass, just use shoe goo it works fine.

I really doubt that they wear chucks. CONs has high tops that look like regular cts but are made of suede and have better insoles.

get a military shirt and button it, you FUCK

patagonia
palace
north face
vans
converse
nike sb
adidas classic/superstar range
ftp
dickies
reebok

if you really know what you're looking for, supreme isn't too bad either, there's a lot of autists here that can't into flashy shit though, so don't expect any good advice on that, find it yourself

A lot of people as of late.

pants whatever
t shirt whatever
janoski for shoes

Uk, Germany, Barcelona and France all have very well established skate scenes.
You were in Amsterdam probably one of the most tourist based cities in the world.
Whats in Amsterdam doesn't reflect the rest of Europe by a long shot.