Is there insp for subtle wearing of rick?

is there insp for subtle wearing of rick?

around la, all I realistically see are chubby nu male chinese and mexican kids with no chins.

its always the same too. pods....and the clown shoes.

i'm interested in rick as a designer and want to wear some but it's not really my look.

so, how can i subtly add pieces to my outfit without looking ridiculous?

no

sry

avoid geos, prisoners, and pods like the plague. the cropped trousers + rammie/adisock combo is a classic for subtle rick. work double layers and dickflaps into your regular wardrobe. get a bomber.

Love this fit

It's like his legs are a 20" inseam.

All that money to look like you listen to Fallout Boy and still use myspace.

Maybe what i should have said is "how can well adjusted adults wear rick in every day life"

what is rammie/adisock?

well shiet mane, if you really were well adjusted maybe no seek fashion advice on 4chin? just wear the most basic looking ancillary pieces you can find it's not rocket science

Avoid the all-out 'sack' silhouette he's been pushing as of late. Look into his basics and more tailored pieces as well as accessories and more fitted vintage collections rather than the direct-from-catwalk pieces currently available.

Might wanna check Wear.jp for inspiration, there's a lot of garbage but a few precious gems

post a precious gem from wear.jp then?

This girl's cardigan is RO

I appreciate this guy's casual vibe

w2c that bomber

It's RO...

This one's fairly normie. The boots are pretty inconspicuous.

bad

I think this is the best co-ordinate I've ever seen with the springblade sneakers

The sneakers seem to be popular with girls. Maybe it's because they give off a chunky vibe similar to Tokyo Bopper's platforms

Fuck this is a terrible fit

Vintage Shui

Last one for tonight, I like the idea, the execution not so much. Sweet dreams friendos.

>how do i buy into the meme of rick owens and wear clothing i dont like to fit into the cool kids club of a anime forums fashion discussion board