Depressioncore?

Depressioncore?
Muted colors, blood, bruises, messy hair...

fucking retarded thread and OP is not only a wannabe depressive but doesn't know how to make a thread

let me clue you in; depression isn't about looking sad, losing fights, and being a beta faggot. Depression is not having the energy or will to do any of that in the first place. If you want to dress like you're depressed you'd wear the same athletic shorts and ratty Tshirt that you've tossed on the floor for a week straight

triggered or nah?

this

kill yourself op

now this is depression core^

gayest thing ive ever heard

nothing says numale beta loser like what you just typed, fucking faggot

are you depressed or just want to like that?

this

op stop glorifying mental illness

Isn't that just laziness?

w2c glasses???

its apathetic

He's right.

Also I found myself wearing darker colors. My favorite fit consists of black clothes. They lay around the room most of the time. I'm still trying to take at least a bit of effort into my looks. Aside from the eyebags and mostly expressionless face I try to look pretty decent.

>deppresioncore
>blood
>bruises
>messy hair
???

Because thinspo doesn't do the same thing

So I just beat myself up in order to achieve this AESTHETIC, told my friends I got into a fight, also chicks appear to dig it.

/Thread

maybe he meant myspace edgy emo-core

Create another thread and call it /overromanticiseddexpectationofwhataloseris/ and you're fine

I have depression. In order to prolong the "life" of shirts and not have to do laundry I will often wear the same clothes for days on end. I've been wearing a white shirt for 4 days. I'm not happy about it but that's depression for you.

implying the majority of us like having those threads

i feel you
i've been wearing the same sweatpants and hoodie for 2 months now
only really getting out of bed to let my dog out