HAIR GENERAL

Getting my haircut today
What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

ryzhknd.tumblr.com/post/68102574251/the-year-is-twothousand-ten-i-get-a
fashionbeans.com/2016/how-to-choose-right-haircut-for-face-shape/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Undercut

I plan on growing out my hair, what's a good product for the shitty mid stages? Also currently use American crew pomade but what's that goat clay-pomade that's spammed here?

baxter of california clay pomade

Thanks senpai, super helpful.
Secondly is there a good product for full length hair? I feel like a tiny bit of oil would be best but something with a tiny bit of hold would be best

try salt spray

Fucking excellent, just looked it up. This is perfect. Thanks again

you are welcome
any advice for me?

Something to show off your facial structure, also youthat looks thick so congrats. a good front fringe might work with a decent product

did i meme myself with a buzzcut or is it okayish looking

(P.S. Sorry for thot filterposting)
(P.P.S. Bottom image is random, dumb app won't fit my photos)

Lose weight fat ass faggot.

lmao kill yourself fatass conehead

What can I do that isn't an undercut? No I'm not the cop.

those dick sucking lips kek

>shapiro

Oy vey

ur ugly so it doesn't really matter sorry dude

:(

Best cut for receding hairline?

Good jaw and able to grow a beard, at least.

ur not ugly my man dont listen to the other guy, dunno what other hair would suit you tho

I have no idea what the hell to do with this anymore. Any suggestions besides gasoline and a Zippo?

definitely ugly sorry m8

hello

HELP
ME
LADS

You could try combing it forward instead of to the side

ur definitely ugly but still dont listen to me or the other dude. our negativity is why this board is so shitty

Any photos of haircuts like the one on the right?

Just get an undercut. Look up "Hitler Youth Haircut".

do the Richard Spencer

NO.

NOW, THE HITLERJUGEND HAIRCUT IS NOT A HAIRCUT THAT ONE SHOULD CONSIDER IN A FLIPPANT, OR CASUAL, MANNER, OR GET JUST BECAUSE ONE LACKS IMAGINATION TO CONSIDER ANOTHER HAIRCUT; GETTING THE HITLERJUGEND HAIRCUT MUST BE A SELFCONSCIOUS AESTHETIC, AND/OR IDEALISTIC, DECISION —A CHOICE THAT IS A COHESIVE PART OF A WHOLE WORLDVIEW, NOT MERELY A "TRENDY", OR "FASHIONABLE", CHOICE.

ryzhknd.tumblr.com/post/68102574251/the-year-is-twothousand-ten-i-get-a

>ryzhknd.tumblr.com/post/68102574251/the-year-is-twothousand-ten-i-get-a
>clean
>minimal
>dynamic

Stop acting like it's some fancy shit that's part of a lifestyle. It's a nice basic and also modern-looking haircut. Nazi-Germany truly was ahead of its time.

NEED CURLY UNDERCUT INSPO

Not cut related but I bleached my hair, it was very dark so I want to keep it healthy. Tips or guides pls.
pic related

can you guys recommend any sea salt spray?

Getting a haircut since I can't stand my hair anymore. I'd like to eventually grow it out. Should I buzz? If not, then what should i do?

I know I need to shave

Can i get a great hair if i let it grow or i should get a haircut?
btw what type of head i have? Oval?

I'm going to the barber tomorrow, should I cut them shorter or should I only even out the tips?

what's the best product to get this kind of messy texture?

Salt spray/wash with coka cola

Pro tip: don't go. Not when you have that

>shape?
There's a website called fashionbeans google it with "facial structure hair men" and you'll find it easy
You could grow it out but you'd need to start learning ways to maintain it better. For starters shampoo less frequently. Start with every second day and work yourself up. It's a shock at first but hair is surprisingly better to work with when you use less shampoo. (yeah it's the fucking memeboy millionaire here. >no poo meme!)
And you'll need to start using better product and styling it more
Also you'll need to start cleaning your face better. Hair is oily and your acne Is yup/10. Shower with warm to hot water, clean your face with a clean cloth, let your pores open and use a ridiculously gentle soap every 2nd day, not every day. End the shower using cold water to close your pores. Change your pillow cases and sleep on a clean towel.

here is the arcticle
fashionbeans.com/2016/how-to-choose-right-haircut-for-face-shape/

don't do anything, your hair looks great and i don't say this often to people whit that long hair

not u

Wow. Thanks for the tricks. I will put it in action tomorrow.

>going through the picture on my phone

man my hair has changed a lot on 3 years

What's the best dandruff hair? None of them are helping my situation.

>dandruff hair

I meant shampoo.

is this you? are you a lesbian?

Nope I'm a guy.

I have medium-long hair right now. Trying to get it out of my eyes without using fedora-tier products. How can i achieve this or something similar? I have thick straight hair.

pine tar soap
use every day
no shampoo or conditioner
dont use hot water on your scalp
cold water rinse right before you get out

only thing that gets rid of my dandruff after having it for years. if i skip too often it comes back. takes like 3 days to clear up again.

youre whack but Oniisama e... was a great show

>what is reading comprehension
no shit

it's stupid to put tons of product into your hair to achieve THIS. Albarn's hair is just sweaty on this photo

Hey guys. I'm in need of some of help on what do with this hair right now. Any suggestions?

honestly not sure what to do
i've always just tucked back and gone with it this long.

how should i get my hair cut

do it yourself it's cheaper

can someone help me out? I was gonna grow it long but now i think i wanna try something different.

I know i need to shave, i did after taking this pic.

Thanks appreciate the input, will do. Move on, grind and hustle boys.
It's not about how hard you can hit it's about how hard you can get hit and keep going.
Drink lots of water.
One in the hand is better than two in the bush.
We didn't run out of planes and television sets. We ran out of food.
Someone get this hothead outta here.
For you.

you look fine they're being assholes for the sake of being an asshole desu

Looks good senpai

Get rid of the liprings and tie it back, you'll slay

I need the name or more examples (would be better) of this haircut

same
pls respond

Think that's called the "Mushroom" or "punk" cut.... meh

Just grow it out you tard. And don't "waaa but it looks weird after a bit" suck it up and let it grow.
And yes im being hard on you because I used to have your hair.

Could someone provide advice on this >? It gets longer and messier by the minute and I have no idea of how to proceed. Not posting pic for the nth time NSA, sorry.

My hair grows almost only in thickness. What hairstyle should I go for? If I let it grow out long enough I'm pretty sure it would turn into an afro.
I'm white.

new/fa/g here
i have no jawline or chin (just like pic related), there is a beard cut that make it look like i have those?

Thanks senpai I was on mobile

I've just accepted that undercut us the best I'll be able to do my problem now is experimenting with how long I want the top to be without it to looking like a bowl cut when I don't have product in.

Honestly looks pretty good man. Your hair would be good either fade sides with long top, long all over or the way you have it. Pretty jell

The beard trick is obvious. You have a chin and jaw, you just need to lose weight m8 and it'll be more defined

How often do you guys get your hair cut? I usually just leave it until it feels necessary, but I feel I should make more of a routine since my hair can get pretty crazy when it gets too long.

how much?
also im not really fat

my hair is unpredictable, i don't remember how i got it like this, wish i did :/

buzzcut

I need to get a haircut. I like a little how do I have it right now, but can't really change the way it looks without using hair gel or brilliantine or however is called.

Also, I have a really fucking pronounced chin.

Here is my spear. Also, my nose looks like a triangle, never realized that, heh.

Should I grow my hair out?

Someone give me a 2nd opinion please. I want to cut my hair short so i can look more professional at work (it's pulled back in the pic), but i always had some big dumbo ears. Some people say i've grown into them and that they arent that big of a deal anymore, what you think?

cut it shorter plsss
your face shape doesn't fit with the long hair at all

holy shit man you're my hair twin
literally looks the same as my hair at that lenght
grow it out longer and get a HY

Holy shit you look like Ray Narvaez's slightly fatter brother.

I think you should tighten up the sides and the back. Not full on undercut, but shorten it up a little bit.

What can you do when your hairline is not only high, but also quite wide (if that makes sense).

I'm finding that as a grow my hair longer, my pretty bare temples stand out a lot more and i'm quite conscious of it.

It was never a problem when I had bang style hair but I feel i've grown out of them a bit. I also cannot grow a beard so it stands out even more.

Any styles I could go for?

>nice eyes
>strong jawline

just buzz it. you could make the waviness work to your advantage but it doesn't look like its in a good place right now.

sides/back won't lay down unless rly long because hair is too coarse. what else can I do with it other than HY?

Sup fellas, I'm getting sick of having long hair, figured I'd get it cut today.

Pic left is my current hair length more or less, was thinking of cutting it back to the length in the other two pics.

Thoughts?

Short looks way better

It's getting to the point where it's curly and unmanageable as fuck.

What do Veeky Forums

Yeah I agree, only really have let it grow out cause I've had no reason to look professional these last 8-9months and I wanted to see what it would look like. But having long hair is so annoying

The second and right look really nice desu, would be curious to know how you ask for it cut + whether it is the same length on both sides + are the sides the same length from the bottom until you reach the top section of your hair?

is that bear dressed as a cop your 'daddy'? you kinda look like the gay one from shameless, but fat and ugly

see