Wallet thread

Didn't see any thread to ask this question.

What would look good engraved on a wallet?
I am going to buy one and I am not sure what to write on it. Some ideas I have:

>"wallet"
>"(empty)"
>"$"
>"money goes here"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=onDtai02XO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like "wallet".
I dont like it enough to recommend you actually engraving it though.
Maybe just use your name.

I don't want to use my name, that is the reason I am looking for something else.
This are my current wallet and cards holder. The holder was already engraved so I am looking for something simple for the new wallet.

>YEAR TWOTHOUSAND TWENTY.
>USING WALLETS.

>LEATHER.

DISGUSTING.

Literally came here for this. Thanks REI

You're right, we should all use synthetics which when they do break down in the garbage heaps of today will poison the children of far tomorrows. Better yet, we should scratch up the earths resources for your cute little money clip so there's nothing in the soil for future generations.

You mong.

forgot picture
Leather is durable and cheap. Also they look good.
You gave me the idea to maybe write the date I engrave it, or maybe ">leather wallet"

Or maybe you could put your name on the interior similar to a normal human being?

What could be more Veeky Forums than your own initials?

I don't label all my clothes or anything with my name. Why would I write my name or my wallet too?
I would like the wallet to have nothing on in too but since I can write ANYTHING in it I looking for something good. Does someone here has more creativity than your own name?

Your pants are a lot less likely to be stolen from you than a watch or wallet. That's why when you have something valuable such as a wedding band it's a pretty good idea to get initials or a name engraved somewhere rather than pretentious twaddle.

why is it good to let the robbers know the name of who they stole? I get having a name and maybe address on something if you lose your shit regularly but aside from that I see no point on writing your name on anything.

BAD MOTHERFUCKER is literally the most patrician choice

youtube.com/watch?v=onDtai02XO4

probably a lot of things if your initials are peepee

I was considering it an option but the original is embroidered so it wouldn't be the same.

Get an artist to engrave a cute frog on it.

forgot the fucking picture again
I am going to get the engrave for free with the wallet, which is less than $15 so looking for an artist to draw something more complex is not an option.

Then MEMES

why not get a stitching around the edge of the engraving?

Not like anyone who isn't currently carrying a replica wallet will remember that in the movie it was embroidered

Mine is embroidered

I will reconsider it but was looking for something else but I see there is not much creativity.

Heres my wallet. Bought it at a greek flea market

Pretty cool but does it stick out of your back pocket?

>stick out of your back pocket

I don't get this shit, all the fucking southern boys around here have one of these

googled redneck wallet, not dissapointed

effay?

>back pocket

Why would you not put it in your jacket or front pocket? I never understood why you put it there, someone could pick pocket you

that's not a wallet.