/fa opinions on stone island?

want to cop a sweatshirt, but idk..

it's racist shit. i hope you get your ass beat if you wear this white power crap in public, asshole

fuck off.

Wear your stoney if you want to bro, I have a couple stoney pieces and they're comfy as fuck

Why are there black models on the first page

i doubt it have racist stigma, drake wears it all the time

looks dope in general, hows quality tho

i'm a girl though.
Indeed look very comfy

I'm not even white

there is a racist stigma in stone island
but only if you're in europe

Literally Alt-Right, the brand
Fuck off.

stay cucked faggots

At least in western europe it is considered chav tier clothing.
Normies who want to look rich buy it, loved by the fuccbois

Since when is stone island racist?
They use black models

idk what you're on about in London theyre defo not associated with racism. It's a roadman brand

Now I just want to buy Stone Island even more

I love it, I love the cultural connotation it's associated with, it is so aggressive. I am going to buy some stone island this Christmas. Buzzed hair, stoney turtleneck, ma-1, doc martens or airmax95s. Shits kitschy as all hell but I live in Canada so it's rare to see that style.

Only 14 year old Moroccans wear it

t. Alt righters

roadman association is now
go back further in its history
soccer hooligans

eastern europe reporting in: same here - chav/nazi scum tier

no point in buying any item of clothing from them unless its one of their unique jackets otherwise bland over priced shit that youre only buying for the little compass

I own an old SI denims trucker jacket (thrifted). quality is really smth. However the brandname on the front side of it started to annoy me, so i had to caver it with a patch.

You must be from the Netherlands

Their jackets are really good

siht, overpriced, racist only stupid white trash wear it
avoid

Prepare for football hooligans asking you to fight, or if you're in the UK, asking you for drugs. SI is either worn by football ultras or drug dealers.

Try stone island shadow project - this line usually has the logo hidden somewhere e.g. under chest flap, or blended into garment (made of black leather). Also its main designer is Errolson Hugh, guy responsible for ACRNM and lately for ACG.

its really nice, i own their chinos

Was just about to suggest the same. The price is tough tho.

Only buy shadow project or CP Company. Don't buy the mainstream SI shit unless you want to look like a football hooligan wannabe or a 16 year old who had it bought for him at Christmas.

Unless you can actually fight, don't dress like this.

chav-core

In the UK definitely chav-core

A couple Shadow Project sweaters/hoodies are cool almost beyond belief. In my opinion it's one of the relatively few high-end fashion brands that's actually really tough looking, as opposed to the general tendency of men's fashion stuff being kind of pussy-like and sissy-looking. I know that's an extremely broad generalization, but that's just my perception. The problem with it, though, is the fucking price, and the fact that once something has sold out it's damn near impossible to find.