/racewar/ core inspo thread

/racewar/ core inspo thread

fucking hate niggers. Seriously.

IN A PERFECT WORLD, IT WOULD BE VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR PERSONS LIKE YOURSELF TO BE BORN.

>if there was a race war today, the majority of whites would be on the anti-white side

Is liberalism a ploy to make racial politics uncool? I mean, how can anybody take a black power march seriously when the majority of the crowd would be basic white uni girls taking selfies?

lol. I'll dislike who I want for whatever reason I want. Eat shit, you fucking thought policing piece of shit progressive faggot.

FUCK.NIGGERS.

why are white racists so much more Veeky Forums than the black ones?

1. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "WHITE" RACE —NOR A "BLACK" RACE, NOR A "YELLOW" RACE, NOR A "RED" RACE.

THOSE CLASSIFICATIONS ARE SPURIOUS, AND PURELY SOCIOLOGICAL, NOT ANTHROPOLOGICAL.

2. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT "LIBERALISM" IS.

3. THE POLITICS OF RACIST IDIOTS LIKE YOURSELF ARE NOT RACIAL, BUT ETHNOTRIBALISTIC.

christ you still fucking post here? i haven't been on fa in two years and i still remember your autistic all caps ass. your tumblr sucks nuts too.

Recently buzzed my head for the hell of it and honestly feel like the only serious wardrobe I could pull off now are Doc Martens, suspenders and a bomber.

Already have a green ma-1 alpha industries jacket and combat boots anyway. Guess imma skinhead for now

damn dude leave anytime

pic unrelated, right?

Why are they bald? Do they have cancer?

the fuck is this thread, the low resolution bullshit picture thread? Goddamn.

>omg stop THOUGHT-POLICING me!
you sound like you need a safe space to get away from all this erasure.

>/pol/ newcomer
you're the worst people in Veeky Forums

why does the extinction of a race matter ? how is it objectively bad to anyone ? how does it harm anyone ? racial and cultural identity is just egocentrism. it matters because you make it that way.

I stomp niggers

Good work, my brother. Kill a porch monkey for me.

>no red laces
Trying to hide your power level faggot? U must be afraid of Tyrone and his boys :^)