Nike Special Field Cringe Force 1s

post your faves and laugh
>that clown shoe silhouette
>those femme high tops
>those poor bitchbois who paid resale prices for these pieces of shit

Not a fan of streetwear, but I kind of like them.

ugh the cap straps are too much to an otherwise really cool fit

w2c hat

The OP image is pretty good. I agree that the rest are cringy, though.

i like how he tried to crop them off a bit here so they don't look so fucking enormous

I'm 6'3, would they still look fucking huge on me or am I safe cause I'm not a manlet ?

I think you would need small feet because these guys are up to 7 feet tall and they still look fucking clownish, almost like duck's feet or something they are so big. I am guessing their shoe size is all 13+ though.
If you were 6'3" with like a 10 or 11 shoe it might be ok and wear them with baggy pants not skinny and it can reduce that clown shoe effect
some shoes are just a bad design though so i think for the majority they wont work

it's literally 90% the same silhouette as high top af's

wtf are you sperging about, couldn't afford em when the dropped? sorry bro

lol enjoy your clown shoes fag ;)
sorry if the truth hurts

its not the greatest looking Air Force but there is potential to pull it off, just the wrong people are wearing it

i dont think they can except by a girl. they are a good girl silhouette if the chick has small feet
these were a unisex release and it shows

lmmfao

still hundert percent better than Rick clown footwear

They look fine to be honest
I don't know why the fuck do you have some personal hate campaign going for them, are you just salty you couldn't cop a pair or something?
And I don't even like Nike usually but these weren't half bad. Solid design with only making minor changes to a classic and iconic model, still stands out on it's own and isn't just a gimmick.

>paracord straps
>isn't just a gimmick
how much are they paying you, shill?

lmao even his little hat hsa a strap
techwear is sooo tryhard