Is it even possible to cuff dickies and them look good

is it even possible to cuff dickies and them look good

how do people acheive pic related?

Usually when I cuff skinnies that don't need a pinroll, I make a small first fold, then fold it over itself so that you can't see the hem and the cuff isn't huge

i've tried multiple fits (874, slim straight, and most recently skinny straight) and the 874 and and slim are too baggy, no doubt. the skinny fit i ordered are fucked up; where the sewing that is supposed to go down the side of the leg, well, it goes down the front of the leg and looks retarded. if you cant picture it: imagine you cuff the dickkies pants and the white thread on the inside rests on the front of your leg opposed to the side leg/ankle. im close to giving up on dickies but they are the only pants i like. im about to give up on looking good and just wear the baggy ass 874 :(

>seam is in front of leg
No doubt that's a defect, did you send them back?

>Tfw tried to get on the dickies wave but all the ones I tried on were either huge in the waist or unzippable cuz of my junk and glutes

nah, i figured it be too much of a hassle. its also only the on the left leg. the right leg is fine.

if you are going for the shorter inseam / kinda highwater-ish cuffable look you will destroy your junk if order a length a size smaller. i couldnt even imagine 2 lengths smaller.

inspo?

why tf would you order anything but 874s

furthermore why would you buy straight fit pants if you can't handle anything other than skinny fits

>why would you buy straight fit pants if you can't handle anything other than skinny fits

I don't understand your question, so I'll clarify; I have tried many dickies pants and non look good cuffed, so I am trying to ask anons which ones they buy that look good cuffed.

I get mine tailored

you can just iron in your cuffs

What is a cut of dickies that is loose and comfy but doesn't look bad?

874s

Thanks, do you think pic related color is light enough irl to work with some pale fits?
I'm on the fence about the white just because I know I'd stain the crap out of them so quickly

Nvm I just copped a pair in white and one in black
Hope I didn't screw up this time

you did

Elaborate

you didn't

K good thanks

>welcome to 1957 Veeky Forums

>People on Veeky Forums that have never heard of hemming

Solution 1: buy pants that fit you and you won't need to cuff them
Solution 2: wear in one pair of pants rather than buying 5 pairs. dickies look better after a few wears and washes