What would i need to do for this hairstyle?

Would is that just like a number 2 on the sides with the top grown out and slicked back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KW9_8q0FVZA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

another

Get a hitler youth and stay awake for a long period of time, not bothering to style it after the first hour

its not really hitler youth though is it? I always though hitler youth was like a parted skin fade

>ominus dominus 2016
>people still calling the undercut a hitler youth

No motherfucker no

I only know all of this shit because I have an unhealthy obsession with Jake and this haircut specifically and ask for it all the time.

Take a very close look. There's blending into the top. It's more like a two-step. The front of the top is the longest and starts getting shorter and shorter as you go back.

Fuck it, use this video. And if you're going to give a specific picture to your barber, give him this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=KW9_8q0FVZA

this

the sides get longer towards the rear crown area, it's like a 4 or a 5 on the sides with that extra bit of length towards the back blended so it all layers nicely to the back of the head

I rocked a disconnect for a long time with a 2 on the sides and it looks nothing like Jake's hair in Prisoners.

Literally the most Veeky Forums haircut.

4 or 5 seems a bit extreme. I was thinking more of a 2 into a 3 for the sides.

Eh, the rearmost part of the sides below the temple line look more like a 4-5, but you're right the forward part of the sides is definitely a 3 max.

2 is super short. Agree that 3 is pushing it, 4 is ideal imo

colin farrell's haircut is better

What movie?

Fantastic beasts

both are extremely minor variations of the same soccer player hairstyle that every eurotrash teenager has, it just looks good on Jake and Farrell because they are fery attractive and manly, I guarrantee you will look like a 15 year old dopey faggot even if you get the "same" haircut as Jake perfectly down to the very hair

got that yesterday and now i look like jewish Kim Jong-un
2/10 won't do it again

you dont know me bitch

this

Movie?

>soccer player hairstyle that every eurotrash teenager has,
they dont have those in america

Since you seem to act like you know something, what you do you suggest for a haircut for the people who don't want a skin faded undercut? You've given problems and no solutions.

Prisoners.

>eurotrash
>assuming everyone lives in the same shithole you do

top kek but I feel bad for you bro

how does you not living in europe change the fact that this is literally the most basic bitch haircut for yuro fuckboys? abd just how insecure do you have to be to take someone insulting a hairstyle personally?

Get a different haircut.

A classic undercut is not the typical fuckboi hairstyle you see on football fields, at all.

I used to have 6 inches on top and a 2 to a 3 on the sides, 1 clipper length. It doesn't look extreme in the least bit. I got compliments from women of all ages; young ones my age liked the clean cut look, and even some grannies came up to me and tried to get flirty.

pic related is just fuckingwhy.gif

>that pic

fucking triggered

Why do they cut so deep into the head turning it into a mohawk.

I don't fucking know

I'm trying to grow my undercut out but it's mostly because my ex told me that I have so much hair and whatnot it's a shame to just buzz most of it off. A few others told me they want hair to grab when someone goes down on them, as if 6 inches of hair on the top aint something to hold

yeah I'm tempted to turn my hitler youth into a prisonhaal but I hate how the sides of my hair grow out and they'll have to grow out a significant amount to be able to get a 4 into a 3 on the sides.

become a freemason like him

I had my hair like this for a while. I had a two on the sides with a taper and no disconnect and just combed it back. I let my friend cut the sides for a couple of months after and this was the result after the first cut. It looked good when it would stay but it looked like a palm tree when it was messed up or after a long day of doing stuff.

I just used american crew fiber first and a tiny bit of the pomade (or clay) to add some shine then i would slick it back and comb through it with my fingers.

the top is really long at front and it shortens a bit as it gets to the back. my hair would also split down the middle when it got longer because of the weight so i just cut it because it needed too much product.

6/10 would not really recommend. (it was too annoying for me)

to add on to this... don't get an undercut to try to mimic this. the disconnect makes it look retarded like a floppy fish tail.

Once you get the cut, do the following to get the style.

- get out of shower with hair wet
- towel dry it a bit
- put on a beanie hat or tie a scarf round your hair while its still quite wet
- do rest of whatever you do in the morning for 10 mins or so with hat still on
- remove hat
- apply product (I use a clay, but if you want the shiny look use pomade I guess) while hair still quite wet, slick back with fingers
- put hat back on
- another 10 minutes
- remove hat

Really helps if your hair normally goes all fluffy. Keeps it flat with 'shards' falling off of it like in your pic
-

3 on the sides and what seems to be like 6.5 or 7 inches on the top

fucking god-tier haircut
is it possible to rock it with slightly wavy hair though?

>show barber this pic
>barber gives me this shit
1 YEAR OF GROWING OUT MY HAIR FOR THIS REEEEE

honestly you showed him just about the worst picture possible

is the only really good shot in the entire film of what makes this haircut

>
can we see your hair pls

Good movie. Paul Dano was creep.

To get the exast same look and feel he'll have to use an oil based pomade. And on the plus side pomade will help you with not having to do the hat thing every morning because it builds up in your hair over time.

I'm almost tempted to try and find the hair stylist from the production crew and just ask what product they use.

But I feel like that's way too much.

Trust me, if you want that look 24/7, a quality oil pomade is the way to go.
You maybe might do that with some other product but they usually dry out because they're water based and won't have the shiny wet finish you're looking for.

Do it

I don't think I can handle oil based pomades.

The only way I can contact her is through Twitter, which is linked with my real account. I'm not that autistic.

never gotten Veeky Forums's obsession with this haircut, its just a normie shit undercut but with a couple of locks of hair falling forward on the forehead

just make an egg account real quick

>it's another user shits on the undercut but doesn't know any other haircut episode
show me ONE good haircut that isn't the undercut to prove your point

whats with the new haircut tho

short and basic is in style rn now since alot of us have grown back our hair since buzz back in spring

whats "in style" now isnt reflective on what a few people who browse effay did this past spring

Yeah its like short back and sides, probably a 2 to a 4 and then slicked back.