Why did god make me so ugly

why did god make me so ugly

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thrownness
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hang in there user. We all wanna be attractive

WHY IS GOD TAKING AWAY MY HAIR, I NEVED DID ANYTHING BAD

yea it's fucking not right.

forcibly shit into the world with no input of your own or any way to shape your fate. A fucking dice roll!!!

People then treat you like shit, don't want to be around you, etc.

can't get a girlfriend

ffs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thrownness

>tfw years of emotional neglect from being ugly turn you into a weird as fuck person with no good understanding of basic social concepts

this is a test user, this is a challenge
we play on hardmode

Now that is interesting. It explains that particular feeling pretty well. Throwness is essentially chaos

in a way, yes.

its going to be ok

i adore art like this

Gustave Doré, bro. He did these for like every part of the divine comedy and the bible.

yea it does suck at times. you just gotta find shit you enjoy doing. kinda sucks that I spent all my younger years trying to be cool to compensate for my ugliness but it kinda just left me empty inside.

so that you would learn to attract a mate through the hard work of developing social skills and building a muscular physique

of course hard work is fucking stupid so i'm doomed to the life of a socially anxious skelly

This thread gives me feels. Ever since ive assemble my wardrobe and browsing Veeky Forums, it gave me the disillusion that im the hottest shit around; though i dont show it and keepit to myself. In reality, i am fucking ugly. No amount of clothes can make me feel better about myself. Theyre just clothes. No one really cares

>adore
>dore
wew

This is the worst philosophy to have. 9 times out of 10 ive seen it on people with huge unwarranted egos.

we have all felt like less of a person at times, and we have all felt like life keeps us down in one way or another. We have encountered shitty people and we have encountered awesome people who wanted nothing to do with us. So what? that doesn't inherently put you ahead in a cosmic bread line that dispenses joy and fulfillment. misfortune doesn't reward you with karma coins that you can cash in for your desires.

The western world is dominated with the thought that you have to earn success through adversity and that dues have to be prepaid. We are obsessed with the idea of consequences and finding the "catch" to things.

Fulfillment is something you chase for yourself, within yourself and is oftentimes heavily reflective of your environment and the people around you in your life. Finding it requires you to push yourself, and give a shit about yourself on a deeper level. why would the world care for you if you can't care for yourself?

This is why crustpunk dudes in sketchers and yellow teeth are fucking your crush. This is why your mom loves your sister more even though she's always borrowing money and fucking up data usage. This is why your friends don't really give that many fucks about you.

He's doing it to make you wise, OP. Wisdom without suffering is a pipe dream, and truly knowing people, deeply seeing and understanding people, is 100% impossible without being in a seemingly weak position. This is an ironclad fact of existence. If you're truly ugly you'll discover people; they'll reveal themselves to you in every nasty remark, every putdown, every bullshit notion and cruelty that pops into their blind heads. You'll suffer more than anyone around you, you may be tortured, but you'll end up far wiser and more insightful than anyone else, too. You'll eventually discover that ugliness is a form of payment, and wisdom is what you've bought. Unfortunately, this will take many decades of agony. And I sincerely hope you understand that I'm not poking fun at someone for what's completely beyond their control, I'm just telling you what I believe.

One thing I do strongly recommend is being extremely cautious around your "friends," because you'll likely eventually see them for what they are.

By the way, orchestrating events to make yourself seem to be in a weak position is the best way there is to test someone. Expect not the slightest mercy from anyone, and if you ever do run across a merciful soul, then you'll know you've found someone worthy of your time.

So that there would be people on Veeky Forums that could communicate with one another.

>implying god exists

thats on your daddy he chose to breed and make you

now you see why people say die cis scum?

How do you find merciful people

>back to psl

>Lips/mouth in general fucking running away from my face
>huge fucking forehead and can't cover it because i don't have straight hair so it looks like my curly hair is shitting hair into my forehead and not covering it properly
>fucking eyes too small and in a weird position
>chin is fucking garbage looks like 2 balls like peter griffin
>have to wear glasses and i have no idea when im getting new ones and current fucking suck dick
>in pictures sometimes i look good but irl it's so apparent im 3/10 at best
>still not fully skinny even tho i weight 92kg before and was obese
>people avoid looking at me and go like "yeah i got to be honest dude you really are ugly" in person
i fucking hate the world and everything about it.

lol you look like quasimodo baka

YOU WERE BAD IN HEAVEN

im the most unnatractive person alive i know thanks

You don't even look bad is this bait ?

it's not, i look like a fucking square

yeah but square shaped is the most desirable facial shape for a man you moron

dunno why Veeky Forums posted me upside down lol

here, this is the shit i had to be born with

>hurrr I'm only above average looking I want to be hot shit

Can you seriously fuck off to /soc/ or wherever the hell you came from?

i don't come from anywhere, im shitty looking and im not above average nor hot, i know im not so theres no point, im just confirming my statements

It wasnt god it was your parents, thier parents, your shitty attitude and low income.

This, my kids are gonna have a hot af golddigging whore for a mother and they're gonna thank me!

Get huge and only sport a buzzcut. Now you're at least intimidating.