Smoke general

So what do you smoke Veeky Forums?

I live in the US, but I buy Seven Stars online. I can't stand US cigarettes ever since the FSC thing started.

dominican detected

DUDE

I used to smoke American spirits but I had to switch to vaping. It got too expensive.

>plus sides:
>futuristic
>clouds are aesthetic
>no more cigarette smell
>no more morning coughing fits
>no more burns on my tongue
>tastes okay
>making your own juice is cheap as shit

Cons:
>big tobacco propaganda means that smokers think you're a pussy
>big tobacco propaganda means that nonsmokers think you're a pussy
>Big tobacco propaganda means that you will think you're a pussy
>batteries die

>

I switched to vaping due to cost a few years ago and it ended up being more expensive and something was always malfunctioning. I ended up switching to RYO which ended up being much cheaper than vaping.

yeah i do both now. only smoke in public. if i want to smoke alone i just vape. i dont think i can go out to a bar and vape...

Every person that I've ever seen vaping in a bar was dressed like a magician. I'm not exaggerating here: every single one of them.

there really is a learning curve to this shit. my first year of vaping consisted of getting swindled on one product after another. now I only buy things that I have personally seen people put through hell.

I vape, I do it outside as a courtesy and from years of conditioning as a smoker. it's not so bad. occasionally a sex starved 40 year old will ask you if there is weed in it.

>tfw I dress like a magician.

At least I don't vape

cons:
you look like a huge fucking faggot

camel activate but they dont sell em anymore so switched to marlboro gold

WEED

I vape when I'm at home and I smoke in public. Vaping in public is just annoying. Juice leaks, RDAs get flooded or burn dry, tanks leak, batteries die and you look like a faggot and annoy people with clouds. It's just inconvenient.

Camel Blues, and they just started selling them again where I live. Had to go to Benson & Hedges or Pall Mall.

LMAO

>no more burns on my tongue
How the fuck were you smoking famm?

Also what he said.

if you don't RYO just end it you will never be effay

Players superking
Britfag

I like bidis sometimes.

But usually, most often, I don't smoke anything at all.

>not putting the cigarette in your mouth lit end first
s m h

only the best

Honestly I wanna try these sometime, they look like they tastes pretty good and the pack looks fucking cool.

But the negative side of me says they'll taste like wood and burnt grass.

Has anyone actually ever tried them?

wheres georgian gauloises dude when we need him

Yea fuck, forgot about him.

Marlboro Reds

gitanes

>smoking
>ingesting cancerous drugs at all

i bet youre a blast at parties

Classic junkie fags

>you're some boring rube if you don't slowly kill yourself

gas

>implying you are not slowly dying this moment
>implying you are not slowly killing yourself as well by posting on Veeky Forums and not using your limited time optimally to slow the process of dying
Faggot

rollies

Rollies. Champion fuckn Ruby or Winnie Blues cunt.

Rothmans. Used to smoke weed but it stopped affecting me and I wanna be clean for when I join the army so I went cold turkey and stopped. I would smoke rollies but cba rolling every time I wanna smoke and they don't give a good enough punch for when I wanna smoke

You live in the biggest tobacco producing nation in the world. American tobacco products are sought after around the world.The fuck are you doing buying weeabo cigarettes?

Only when I drink

are you me

same but pic related.

How is Bali Shag?

>Smoking cigarettes
>Not smoking cigarillos or cuban cigars

Explain yourselves, faggots. If you're going to kill yourself, at least do it the right way

apples and oranges

how do you roll? mine look like crinkled shit with tobacco falling out or sloppy joints

How is lucky strike? Been meaning to try them

Lucky Strikes, started buying them from Moldova because I can get them cheaper than in the US and they aren't FSC

Marlboro 100s guy

only fa cigs are the ones with yellow butts like red marlboro, white ones are for fags and girls

best unfiltered cigarette I have smoked so far and their filtered ones are pretty good at least last time I smoked them

thanks for the in-depth analysis, retard

what site do you buy them from?

a rolling machine and lots of practice. desu I've got big hands so I'm absolute shit at rolling by hand.

it's the best I've found. there's a subtle sweetness to it thawt I haven't found anywhere else.

I love cigars but I always feel really dumb when I smoke them. Like a fedora-lord. Also don't fall for the cuban thing, it's like swiss chocolate, it's just marketing bullshit.

Vaping can be Veeky Forums pic related. You just got to do it right, and not buy a cheep as light up shit. Get a good mod and don't act like a tart.

Fell like a million bucks. Worth it.

p a r l i a m e n t s

i want to try them as well. im going to south korea in a few weeks i bet that the last place they would have them but im gonna look for some similar ones while im there

ciggiesworld

jps endless blue

>complaining about cancer
>on a taiwanese tamagotchi forum

bugler rollies

>Smoking
>Veeky Forums

Nope. Only in pictures. Irl smoking is as un/fa/ as you can get.

>google search for RYO
>find pic related
>how would you smoke that?

Either sobranies or I roll mac barens.

WE DID IT REDDIT

i buy chop chop (tax free rolling tobacco bc fuck aussie taxes) 250g for $55, started using hemp papers so i can roll spliffs, but iunno if i like them

smells like bbq sauce kek

*inhale*
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

marlboro gold ftw

B E L M O N T
E
L
M
O
N
T

thanks

>Vaping, with friends :D
>"ayo wanna drag off this?"
>*inhales the non-approved FDA Chinese death juice*
>*WSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
>*blow out a fuck ton of smoke which your lungs are clearly not suppose to be inhaling*
>y-yah, it's healthy...

>Smoking, with friends :D
>*just some friends standing next to eachother and taking puffs off their own cigarettes*
>"ye"

Marlboro Reds are the only acceptable answer, unless you're a girl.

Holy shit, i, glad im not the only one that thinks that, it totally smells like bbq ribs.

Hey man if you find em make a thread and tell us how they smoke.

fuck oath cunt

>implying cigs are FDA approved

American Spirits, and only when I'm drinking or hiking

i like though

>kek

gauloises

Why do all of you smoke? Is it legitimately enjoyable, or at this point only to silence cravings? Why did you start in the first place?

Not trying to stir shit, just honestly curious. The only people I know that smoke cigs regularly are asian international students and my quebecois friend.

nothing because im not a fucking faggot desu senpai

try it user

good mid priced cigarettes. Been smoking them for 2 years.

T O A S T E D

I've considered it but smoking-induced lung cancer is the reason I never had the opportunity to meet my grandfather. That always makes me hesitant.

Honestly, it was just okay at first, then after a while I started to love them after and while I was drinking, now i only have a few in a day if any, but i can finish of a pack in a night of drinking easy.

But yeah the taste, the feeling and the throat kick off of a good cigarette is really enjoyable.

I started smoking when I was 13, and quit when I was 19. I'm 20 now, so I'm close enough to remember all the "why" stuff now.

I started quite young, so it was mixed up with early adolescent abstract "freedom" and was genuinely enjoyable, plus I like the taste of tobacco. As time went on it became more of a social thing, but I still had an affinity for cigarettes. The thing is, the addiction part became real for me, and it's actually not fun at all. Not like a living hell or whatever, just a lot of money and you know that it's not good for you. Plus, as time goes on, they become more and more "empty", which is hard to explain.

Side note, they're enjoyable, but not THAT enjoyable. It's not like heaven or anything. I quit and relapsed when I was 18, and they were good, but not amazing. I just like doing something with my hands.

tl;dr it's not worth dying over, if you don't start you'll never miss it

You're already suckin' off fags, fag; who cares if you go a little more queer?

>futuristic
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

my feelings are hurt user i love my parliaments i guess ill have to kill myself now

>Being 15 years old

I prefer Bali Shag to Bugler taste wise.

Price wise tho, a pouch of Bugler is $5 less and comes with papers.

They are sad uncle cigarettes. (They taste good tho)

Reds are cheap, but taste like trash. Not even manly trash. Just trash. It's also almost EVERYONES first pack.

pic related is my go to. lemme tell you y tho

>nobody snags em at parties because they shred most peoples throats
>you can haggle with liquor stores because they're just trying to get rid of em since not many people buy. (usually I can get 2 packs for $2 off each)
>great taste
>pretty soft packaging
>you can kick em out the top, great move.
>nobody clowns on em like they do with other cigs because they are unfuckwithable
>memes nigga

Can't you just cut the filter off a camel?

y tho?

Because I remember buying unfiltered camels for $9.50 and they still come out more expensive than a pack of filtered if you haggle down