Fash up the world!

You should dress well because optics are very important.

Femanons please contribute by posting dos and donts of good daily dress habits.

I like to wear a SS officers uniform sometimes, just to trigger people.

These guidelines are fucking retarded. I'll wear black as much as I damn well please.

Good, these are good tips. I wear jeans often because I don't have a lot of chinos but otherwise I never wear anything other than dress shirt (tucked in), leather dress shoes and hair parted. It's astonishing how much this helps you in daily life. People assume you mean business

It looks goofy because shirt black and trousers black never match perfectly. It also looks like wetsuit even if they do match by some miracle.

>implying i ever go outside

this is absolutely awful fashion advice

Fuck you, I like pastel polos in the summer.

The only real rules of men's fashion
>layers
>make sure it fits correctly
>plain is more versatile and can make an impression
>good hygiene
>decent plain dark blue jeans work with everything

Real men who do real work dont wear faggy "chinos" Jesus you need to be slapped OP

>no patterns
>implying

Also, if the telnyashka is good enough for papa Putin, it's good enough for any of you faggots.

hoodies are based as fuck

Only if they fit well and it's fall

Btw, what is everyone's favorite winter camo?
Looking to get some

Go and fuck your tranny bitch on the catwalk like all homos that care about fashion do

Hi trayvon

Daily reminder there's no better spring time camo than A FUCKING LEAF'S cadpat

this is dumb
>patterns are sick
>jeans are not passe
>light beige chinos are sick
>Suspenders under shirt? You should never wear suspenders if your shirt is untucked. Also never wear suspenders to show them off
>only bright colors for dress shirts
>No hoodies, damn right

>no bright colors
>no jeans
Lmao. What's it like being too timid to talk to women?

it says dont wear black and not dont wear a black outfit. theres a difference dumbass

>black pants
>brown belt

Yeah nah.

Fuck your faggy bullshit.
I'l wear whatever the fuck I feel like wearing.

>jeans out of fashion
>ever
Horrible fashion advice, desu.

>converses aren't redpilled

Get lost, kid

looks like a shitty school dress code

>decent plain dark blue jeans work with everything

Yes, always wear jeans together with a tuxedo, fits 100%.

Looks like an outfit from the early 2000s.

>OP gives a guide that's essentially a numale dress code

beggin ya to find sex

This is excellent colour combo.

Chinos are also known as (colored) khakis. Soldiers used those in WW1, WW2 and Korea. Jeans are worn by bernouts and Bruce Springsteen who threw support concert for Hillary Clinton.

Sure if you are 12 or nigger

True tho

Great for forests n shit at most times.

*tips fedora*

You have zero sense for men's fashion. Please fuck off.

I wear chinos, fitted shirts and leather dress shoes with a matching belt daily to work
Whenever I meet people after work, people say how well dressed I am.
But I never feel comfortable, because all my friends are just wearing comfy clothes like sweaters and hoodies and jeans with sneakers, and I stand out like a fly in a bowl of milk.

>Chinos are also known as (colored) khakis. Soldiers used those in WW1, WW2 and Korea

desk jockeys wore them then and they wear them now

canvas or jeans or fuck off

Are sneakers okay?

I've never owned a pair of Chuck Taylor's cause they're gay

I'm talking a pair of Asics or New Balance?

I'm gonna wear what's useful. I don't care if you think it looks bad. Look at something else if you don't like it.

this

You can pry my Levi's from my cold dead legs ya commies

Perhaps only suitable yellow combo I can think of.

I was talking about shirt, not suit. All-black is also bad because it makes you looks smaller and associates with teleporting fedora ninjas. Keanu somehow made it work in 1999 but you are not Keanu in 1999.

I would say:
But they would laugh at you and some might become enraged

>implying boot-cut jeans aren't a fucking necessity anywhere where it's cold in the winter

You wear your skinny jeans or slim cut trousers, lad. Enjoy freezing to death.

Lmao you sound like a massive faggot

The kind of effete weakling who frequents cafes

Only for casual dress, and even then sneakers wear so fast that it is hard to make them work for everything. Just get a nice pair of boots and wear those. So easy it should be cheating.

all I wear is light blue/gray/brown/earthy green colored Hanes t-shirts, faded gray/blue Levis 501s. I have one belt and two pairs of shoes (a work pair and another pair), and a pair of work boots. I wear hoodies whenever I feel like, and have never owned a tuxedo. I am married and own 2 successful business. college degrees in math/econ.

fashion is for fags and women. none of this shit is necessary to get laid/find a wife. just a series of substitutes to make up for the fact you arent actually a man.

>a banana that is exactly half rotten

Why the fuck would I stomp around in boots all day especially when from May to October I'm wearing shorts?

Here illustration of how fucked up things can go even with dark blue such as navy blue, because contrasts play tricks.

>my friends are just wearing comfy clothes like sweaters and hoodies and jeans with sneakers, and I stand out like a fly in a bowl of milk
Wrong. You stand out like man among children.

Truly timeless then considering the pattern is centuries old.

Unless you mean western wear was popular in Sweden during the 2000s. That would be hilarious.

Ill wear as much colour as I damn well please OP and my runners, tracksuit pants, hoodies and baseball cap arrangement is comfy as fuck

Can't we all dress like anime? That'd be cool af

In uni (japanese course) we had some proud wymyn wearing an Akatsuki without any shame given, no no

This advice is goddamn atrocious.

Ready for actual rules?

>Wear clothes that fit, and fit well. Fit is more important than fashion.
>keep yourself in decent shape. Clothes look better on fit bodies than fat bodies.
>have good posture. Wearing clothes with confidence makes them look better.
>always wear a belt
>learn what colors work with your complexion. For example. I look terrible in red and do not wear it. Others look great.
>pants should be well fit
>no sperg clothes

Do this and you'll be ahead of 99% of people with little to no effort.

Not at all. Try it and you'll notice people treat you like an actual person instead of the child you dress like now.

Are you even 18?

>Wrong. You stand out like man among children.

so a pedophile then

Veeky Forums pls go away

This is my new style
What does /pol/ think?

>You wear your skinny jeans or slim cut trousers, lad
No I don't. Jeans and ultra-slim "skinny" cuts are for liberal faggot manchildren.

>tfw all I own for casual wear is dark jeans, white/black/solid colour tshirts, one hoodie and some hand knit jumpers

It ain't easy being this comfy.

He can't keep getting away with it!

I saw an article of some anime fashion expo here in Finland. While the chicks had all kind of fancy stuff the guys were just wearing regular suits.

Perfect example why all-black looks dorky af also why always tuck that shirt and use belt.

vomit/5

I was thinking more of pic related
Not all day obviously, but whenever you need to have a dress one step above casual. A nice pair of jeans and a pair of boots gives off a sturdy first impression.

Personally I wear flip flops for daily use, but my climate is pretty humid so it is fairly common for people to wear flipflops all the time. Some type of loafer or a typical casual footwear works easy too, just something that will take the wear of daily use and not look like total shit after a month of use.

Aren't you wanted for terrorism?

You sound like a homosexual ne're-do-well

Dress shirts tucked into jeans and carefully styling your hair everyday?
Lmao!

>always wear a belt
Debatable, but understandable. The rest is 10/10 advice.

You have autism

Plaid flannel and jeans master race coming through step aside homos.

>having rules for fashion

Lol you conformist plebs are all fags.
The only rule of fashion is wear what ever the fuck you want.

Don't let these autistic obese manbabies try and dress you.

This. Any man who gives a shit about fashion beyond how to properly wear a suit when the situation calls for it is probably a nu-male faggot.

Example of how contrast fucks up even deep blues. Now imagine this combo on bright daylight. Like playdoh!

How is my advice atrocious when it is in sync with your advice?

I wear

>baggy loose fitting jeans that are usually torn because they are so old,
>No belt
>Old tattered shoes
>Coloured hoodie

Basically every day I don't care because I honestly don't give a fuck about people judging me on my clothes unlike you effeminate betas

Part of being redpilled is dressing like a presentable adult. Wearing hoodies and baggy pants makes you look like a literal autist.

I'm beginning to think the best advice is to just wear what you want and for me that's gonna be comfortable and utilitarian

This is solid advice. OP is shit-tier advice.

>Ghehe he does his hair everyday unlike me, a real man lets his greasy locks fall free from. under his dorito stained fedora

Patterns can work in some cases, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with a dark and well fitting pair of jeans, especially with a good pair of boots. This might work for smart/business casual, but for everyday wear its too stringent and it isn't going to help anyone if they don't know HOW to wear clothes. You're skipping to the WHAT.

>How is my advice atrocious when it is in sync with your advice?
Too tryhard and rule intensive. Also the color combos you are posting look like the template for video game characters. First a fucking bumblebee and now mario?

-Dont wear shorts or dark black without a tertiary bright color.

-Its better to have the occasion rule your dress code than you picking out what you personally find fashionable, you're wrong and an idiot most of the time

-loafers are for loafers, sneakers are for long walks and jogging, shoes are for school and fag work, boots are for hiking and work

-cardigans are out unless you're attractive, this goes for all dead fads.

-The hottest thing a guy can do to his appearance is look busy, be confident, and carry half-chub at all times

-know when its ok to break the rules. You're an idiot for not wearing your hardhat, insecure for no motorcycle helmet, but rad for walking out barefoot with blankets to study in the local park

-glasses are for faggots, If you dont know how your face works kill yourself

-Dockers are for fags

-long sleeve shirts curled up are cool, if thats all you wear you're a fag

-You know that expression you make while witnessing something extremely dumb, wear exactly that at all times

As a femanon, I wear knee length skirts/dresses with tights nearly everyday. Modesty is attractive, right?
I think I look way cuter and classier than just about every other college slut showing their ass off 24/7.

>solid colors
Fuck off. I'll be wearing flannels until the day I day. Thrifting at the Good Will for days.

Obviously if you are jogging or something. Otherwise they are children's wear category.

You can't fucking stop me from wearing cargo pants.

Nazi's where the best dressed men in history.

Oh and plaids overworn, you look like a nerd going on his first date in high school at all time, grow the fuck up.

Nice strawman, cuck

HURURUR

What else do you wear when it's 30 degrees and snowing? I wear a hoodie and beanie

Women date and fuck guys that look like fuckboys all the time. Your 'guidelines' are fantasy garbage.

>no comfy
fuck off

>belt
>suspender

pick one faggot numale

best advice is to wear what you want and be confident, though avoiding color clashing is important too. You don't want to look like a confident clown, at least not all the time.

>earth colored army fabric
>all these "safe" choices (plain Jane for men)

Might as well add khakis and a polo to this list. No wonder there is no source for this advice. Embarrassing!

There's literally nothing wrong with wearing hoodies and sweat pants when it's cold and t shirts and basketball shorts when it's warm

In fact the men who are most successful with women don't follow these gay rules they just dress how they want