How would you pull off the classic yellow raincoat?

How would you pull off the classic yellow raincoat?

wear it

win

I almost copped on early but decided to for a charcoal one instead

Not that simple friend. Yellow is hard to pull off

Not if you have confidence.

earthy tones, black, white, navy, dark green... It's not difficult.

It's not easy. You have to leave home with nothing but a small bundle of worldly possessions because you're so disgusted by your flatmate's taste in trousers.

all black

this

w2c yellow raincoats

Try elka

like this

Like this

by being attractive? got it, thanks

you unbutton it

Literally ordered one of these the other day. Excited. It's so "POP".

The best way to pull it off is to wait it until it rains before wearing. Those jackets are kind of difficult to make work in sunny weather.

what do you think about rains long jacket? i've been thinking about copping it for a long time, but i heard that quality and fitting are shit...

by the way, i got black hair, so i think yellow would fit to me

First you unbutton the front of the jacket, and then pull one arm out at a time.

I have one of those. I think the quality is okay, and it fits alright for me, I have a pretty athletic body (broad shoulders, thinner waist), so I like the way the large fits on me. I have the khaki colored one, and I get complimented on it all the time. Go for it.

Yellow normally only works with full black. But rain coat isn't a good choice for casual jacket, since it's supposed to be an umbrella. Wearing it when it doesn't rain is autisitc as fuck. And for times it rains - do you really need to spend much money on simple umbrella?

cropped pale denim and some beat up white shoes

Always wear it unbuttoned
everything else you are wearing with it should be toned down a lot, simply go for a decent basic fit and then put on a raincoat.

S P L A S H
C O R E

I am going to make this an actual thing so just remember when you see it in the future you heard it here first.

That one's amazing - where from?

I saw this 5'8 slicked back hair Asian fellow at my school pull off a yellow raincoat and it was fucking amazing.
No idea if I could ever do that but man I jelly.

w2c pls