>Discussion
>Runway talk
>Recent purchases
>Sale finds
>Grails

Season list, Fabric and leather product code list, Leather jacket guide:
>drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

Notable Interviews:
>[YouTube] Rick Owens by Sofia Tchkonia [youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc] [Open]
>[YouTube] Rick Owens Interview | In the Studio | The New York Times [youtube.com/watch?v=EmyKmIaodyQ] [Open]
>[YouTube] Sorbet magazine - Interview with Rick Owens and Michele Lamy [youtube.com/watch?v=R0NqydSer5I] [Open]

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size

>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1

>Suiting pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

Other urls found in this thread:

ln-cc.com/en/pricing-check/drk-shdw/rick-owens-drkshdw-men’s-double-leggings-from-ss15-in-black/090900000155628.html
totokaelo.com/rick-owens/crater-knit/black/N13D55
imgur.com/a/HTRDC
grailed.com/listings/1137304-Rick-Owens-Island-Dunk-Rick-Owens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow ROG is back

how do geos fit?

Are fully cotton tees ticker? I have muscular chest so silk-blend always shows my nipples (something I hate about tees).

yes

Just copped my first rick peice. Am I a cuck yet?

Just copped DRKSHDW ramones, thinking about getting them heel tapped now rather than later to avoid any major heel drag. Any thoughts/anyone on here who's done the same thing?

how do i make money to afford ricky owens. i have $35 to flip

would an XL bullet jacket look too big on a 5'8" boi (200 lb, trying to drop, dont actually look fat though)

Welcome back old friend, you've been missed

Yeah

I-is that pic of fabric man?

ln-cc.com/en/pricing-check/drk-shdw/rick-owens-drkshdw-men’s-double-leggings-from-ss15-in-black/090900000155628.html
Love the way the fabric flows around the leg. I need those in S or M, someone help me out.

Also help me find this one in L
totokaelo.com/rick-owens/crater-knit/black/N13D55

What did you buy?

fuck off not ur internet scouring slave

Really like thos white Geos. If I normally wear 42-42,5 and 41 in CPs, should I try 41,5 in Geos?

go yeah or 41, they fit kinda like cps

link to the discord pls, I wear full rick and would like to contribute

geo on head

bump for discord link

What actually did happen to older users of this board? I remeber yeat-half a year ago Rick was praised and highly regarded here. Now it's full skating teenagers. Did something happen?

ROG is back? CAn Veeky Forums finally be good again?

Can rog please be back. I've missed it so much

any idea the collection name/year of this RO coat?

Not sure, but Mastodon (aw16) had really similar mohair coat.

Lol

if u want discord link post rick shoe on ur head with timestamp

gonna dump some rick inspo

Looks like something from a remedios varo painting, what a hack.

i really loved mastodon

that's enough mastodon. i'll do a few more, then i gotta go grab grub.

and i'm done. time to go eat a banh mi.

Just nice to see /ROG/ back on Veeky Forums. The rick threads are by far the most interesting on this board.

I wear 44 cps and 44 geos fit fine, wouldn't size down too much if your cps have a snug fit tho

Can you make sicc drapes with cotton level tees or does it only work with silk ones?

Hey /rog/ I just copped my first piece and it's the tech tunner in white which I'm really happy with and can't wait to wear them with blue or black jeans and a hoodie. Looking to get a nice jacket in beige but I'm not sure if that's gonna be something I can pull off... I'm looking for suggestions on what to get next but not shorts beciase I hate showing my legs due to my knock-knees.

Probably level tees (cotton or silk, up to you) and Detroit jeans. Or save up for leather jacket, Rick makes goat-ones.
About shorts, I hate it too, but I wear my pods with Rick's tight socks.

welcome back /rog/

That's pretty damn great.

sorry for the late response but I bought a gimp hoodie

Anyone wanna buy my blistered leather cargobaskets or vicious runners? Cargos are size 41 and runners are a uk 7

Did anyone ever cop these? Thoughts on them?

i wanted to, but in the end, i feel it looks a lil too kingdom hearts.

saw them in person in ldn once on a dude wearing fullrick, did not look kingdom hearts fwiw

Hello Veeky Forums, I need a sizing check on these.
I'm 43 IT/9 UK btw, somewhat narrow feet; if the guideline in OP's post is correct, I should either sizedown 0.5 or take TTS, since these are Adidas stretch boots, correct? I'm somewhat confused seeing as these are almost a copy of ramones sock sneakers, and most of the ppl that purchased them claim you should go a size down to fit properly.

Also, I have a couple of other Adidas sneakers for sports, all in size 43 1/3, which is 9 in UK sizing.

Cheers.

these look like zaras attempt at mixing rick owens techrunners with nmd's

I did .5 up, i wear, 8 in standard adidas

Forgot to mention, masto socks are an exeption. And need to be updated for sticky.

I hate these, I really do.

However, on the bright side, there was a guy on Grailed selling sock Tech Runners -- not Land Runners in sock form: socks with the actual Tech Runner sole, which is what I fucking wanted in the first place.

He said they were a model or sample -- or something like that. So, not sure if they will officially be made in the future.

ya

I saw a guy wearing these in downtown SF, I had no idea they were unreleased or whatever

I suppose they're only really released in select stores -- I don't know. But they're nowhere online unless in rare cases like the one I posted.

So, I would suspect they'll be released online in the future.

Many thanks, friend :)

Ho, ho, ho!
What are you copping for Christmas, familia?

im getting me some plinth mink glvoes bitches

would it be a mistake to size down 1 for geobaskets, generally a 46 but i have a good price for a 45 pair

wimmans?

think it could work. i 45,5 and use 45. toebox is still roomy

>tfw I will never be able to trade some of my Rick pieces for a Tricky leather jacket

those are women shoes u manlet fag holy shit. rick already makes skirts and shit for u fags but thats still not enough for you is it? you have to wear literal womens clothing

That's not me, you b8er.

lol

Does anybody know anything about these shoes I found thrifting? Look like knock of Geos but idk
imgur.com/a/HTRDC

Please explain to me why this shitty pair of leggings costs over seven hundred American dollars.

pretty sure that's from aw07 exploder

can confirm that these are just womens. almost got a pair.

double layered
double the fabric and a more complex construction with no bottom hem

they gonna be mens

WHY RICK WHY
man man man

would also like to know please help /rog/

Imo socks look pretty cool.

Should I buy DRK SHDW low-top ramones for $200 or mainline ones for $400?

Mainline highs. Imo only mainline lows look good.

are geobaskets tts? i usually wear a US 11

naw size down full

grailed.com/listings/1137304-Rick-Owens-Island-Dunk-Rick-Owens
Just copped these about an hour ago.
Did I do well?

nah island dunks are lame

where the fuck are you getting drkshdw lowtops for $200

If I wear S in drshdw, which size should I take for mainline leather jackets? 48?

you mean
rick owens
idiot

yup