Veeky Forums Headphones

Looking for some Veeky Forums closed backed headphones any suggestions my price range is

Who cares they're just headphones, but hd 598s are supposedly great, i have the 558s and i like em a lot.

Just wear earbuds my guy.

Thoughts on the m50s or should I just get earbuds

I have m50xs and they're pretty dope for the price. entry level audiophile stuff, sure. but I'm just starting out in building up my home studio and what not so they're a good stepping stone for me atm

Any Beats

r8

Closed back headphones look ridiculous in public - stick to IEMs

w2c sticker on DAC?

laser engraved senpai

That's sick actually

Go for the Shure SE215, or the sennheiser momentums

I decided to get some xiaomis as I am cheap as fuck and shures look stupid

u did good mang

earbuds are way less tacky in public

panasonic ergofits or ve monks are

Those are the best looking headphones I've found. Almost copped last year when they went on sale. I have m50s which are great but the 598s look and sound better imo. 598s are open back vs m50 close back so keep that in mind.

These headphones always remind me of the interior of an old Lexus my parents had.

closed back should be left at home, you'll look like a sperg in public.

Any decent dacs for daily use? Just for simple shit not looking for top tier Sound. Used to have a cheap as fiio but lost it. Anything under 80$ is good in my book

those are both open back you tard

they act as my earmuffs when im cold

good quality + effay earbuds?

ive gone through at least 5 pairs of apple headphones and figure it's time to move on

M50s are great sounding for the price but they do look like shit, The whole thing is made from plastic and the cover on the headstrap as well as the earpads don't last too long.

Audio technica came out with the M70 which is a slight step up in terms of design but still looks like shit. The M70 still is plastic all over and it doesn't look like it will last long. On top of that, the price is quite a step up from the M50s.

>sennheiser momentums
why would you ever get them when you can get these

yeah, I mean I'm basically keeping them at home so I don't expect to be tossing them around anywhere unless I'm bringing them on a trip or something so hopefully I can get as much life out of them as possible before I move on to another pair

Assuming you are OP, you did ask for a Veeky Forums closed backed headphones. Not a good sounding one.

Ctrl+F > no Bang olufsens h6

Holy fuck I was just about to make this thread

/thread

I am not OP, just a young producer