Can we get a lingerie thread?

Can we get a lingerie thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/BEUQw#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigga real men don't wear that shit

whats that weird thing on this person's leg???

emo marks

omg nooo : ( whyyyy
that person did that on purpose?

ask her, she posts here

that is so confusing, i thought the only ppl that did that were like literally hardened criminal schizophrenics while in prison and so forth, who have seen some real shit happen/abuse. maybe im just naive?

i dont really want to ask them that kinda personal thing

>i thought the only ppl that did that were like literally hardened criminal schizophrenics while in prison and so forth
that's exactly what they want you to think. That they're going through some really hard shit and that they deserve your respect and/or compassion for doing it to themselves

they're just pussies looking for attention

but i mean, i literally couldnt do it to myself. i guess im not able to give myself needles either and blood makes me dizzy, so maybe it is just too extreme for me

you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

t, edgy emo

go to bed eugenia

im i closer, saying how these people have a very serious problem they need to solve and are basically in a crisis?

Oh honey, you are naive.
I have a bunch of scars like that all on my forearm (though all my scars heal white/light pink, not red, and they're neatly arranged).
To be really honest, mine weren't from being an emo edgelord but because I have a fucked up blood/pain fetish. Regular BDSM doesn't do it for me, I need to see blood.

However, I've noticed that if I had a cutting session while feeling down/sad, it quickly helped me feel better. Besides the obvious autodestructive appeal, the pain releases endorphin and adrenaline, effectively cancelling out the sadness. So people suffering of depression/ennui feel "magically" better when they do it, so they start doing it more often. Add in the attention factor and you're set.

We should find the one from /b/ where the girl regularly cut down to bone/fat tissue, THAT was a fucked up person.

>le edgy opinion about self-harm
>if u dnt think so too ur an emo!!!!

0/10

CRAAAAWLIIING IIIIN MY SKIIIIN

it really varies. some are actively in crisis, some are in post-trauma or dealing with serious long-term mental health issues such as depression, bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder. many have experienced verbal, physical, and/or sexual abuse.

it's like you said, you can't even imagine doing that to yourself, right? so, generally, yes, folks who do that are going through some shit.

maybe a handful are into some sort of blood fetish like and maybe a small amount are just doing it for attention. but on the whole, people don't just repeatedly cut (especially deep) for shits and gigs.

Yes they do. A shitload of teenagers do it.
What they're going through is just called puberty.

>verbal/physical abuse
big fucking deal, who hasn't been bullied at some point in their life?

>"I got called gay once in gym class so I know what it's like to be abused"

fuck off m8. you don't know what you're talking about.

so the girl in that picture with the scars was/is basically in a severe mental crisis?

is anyone helping them?

one can't say for sure without knowing the details, but it's likely that she was/is.

>is anyone helping them

idk m8. i hope so.

Yeah I do. I got beaten up on the regular, got called gay on a daily basis and a dude tried to strangle me on my first week in high school.
So I cut myself a bit, and then decided to stop being a pussy, and I got better. That's all it takes.

I'm sure a bunch of people are showering her with attention, unfortunately.

that's great that you overcame that and i'm glad that you did. but you should know that even as bad and unacceptable the behavior you were subjected to was, people have it a lot worse. and you don't know their situations, so you should not assume that just because you've been roughed up a dozen times in your life that you know what it's like at the bottom.

Bloodfag here. Just to share my 2 cents, 90% of the fellow cutters I've met were "play diagnosed" with imagined disorders, fooled their doctors by mimicking symptoms they saw on google, etc. My ex was one of them and he developed real psychosis after pretending to be borderline for 1 year so he could brag about his issues online. Turned out the meds were real and as a side effect they fucked his brain chemistry, he turned into a paranoid husk, started doing cocaine daily to numb the pain, then eventually offed himself in a motel.

My point is: many of those people romanticize the idea of mental disorders to the point where they actually develop one. I tried to cure my blood kink by doing selfharm group therapy for a couple months, and maybe 2-3 people out of 50 had previous trauma.
Not saying these people aren't fucked in the head, but their fuckery is way less than people with actual serious fuckeries.

Have you ever watched a paranoid schizo or borderliner hurt themselves? Police is called when they do. They don't do it while listening to Lana del Rey and livestreaming.

what if the girl with those cuts had much happen to her : S im pretty upset now

>you know what it's like at the bottom
bitch get over your tumblrspeak. Seriously, let's stop pretending verbal bullying and homophobia (or even light aggression) is the end of the line, there's thousands of kids out there who get beaten to sleep every single night and don't cut.
>inb4 I don't know pain, I'm gay and the son of a colonel lieutenant, solve the equation and you'll figure out how sweet my early teens were

>unacceptable
I was a giant pussy, I got what I deserve and if that's what it took to make me less of a fag then I don't regret it.

In fact if bullying doesn't make people man up, they aren't being bullied hard enough.

>what it's like at the bottom
lel
even if you get beat up by your dad every week you still aren't anywhere near the bottom. Cause you still live in comfort, you aren't living off trash in a third-world hellhole full of malaria.

And I never hear about kids from Botswana cutting themselves because their life sucks

You've got it good

You're too sweet for the internet, I wish I could take you by the hand and gently destroy your ideal of humankind.

Stop that cringeworthy RP you cunts

this is like identicaly to S&M or something, like you should get on your knees and thank the bullies for giving you the beating you deserved, or ask for more if you need it.

creepy af, and soo many bullied ppl have this attitude.

I tend to nicer parts of the internet and like to read and listen to interesting new things, but sometimes come across this kinda thing

Wut mate, I just made a metaphor. Go yell at the girl who swears cutters are the holocaust victims of today.

>Have you ever watched a paranoid schizo or borderliner hurt themselves? Police is called when they do.

been there a bunch m8. dated a girl with bpd in college for a few years. she had to go on a psych hold maybe 30 or 40 times during that period. also been committed to the psych ward myself. i'm doing better now, as is she.

2 or 3 people from your support group admitted that they had trauma. many folks don't advertise that sort of information even in "safe spaces".

you never really know what people have gone through or are going through. you should reserve judgment.

Be glad Veeky Forums is much tamer today than it was, say, 6 years ago.

Nah, it was like S&M when they were still too gentle for me to fight back and I was still convinced that it was okay for me to be a pussy.

I thank the asshole who tried to strangle me because that's when I started figuring that maybe being a soft cunt wasn't the best thing I could be.

yes, someone always has it worse. that's the point.

you think because you were able to overcome your troubles that everyone should be able to overcome theirs, but what you fail to see is that not everyone has gone through the same things you have gone through, and that many have gone through worse.

this is actually a psychological phenomenon among people who better their lives in some way--they lose empathy. they can no longer see beyond their achievement or fortitude, they loathe their former selves, and thus project that loathing onto anyone else who is struggling.

take a look in the mirror m8.

ive heard it called 'negative solidarity'

What you call "a psychological phenomenon" is actually called "common fucking sense".

>take a look in the mirror m8.
Are you trying to make me ashamed of not being nice with the poor first-world emo cunts who were diddled by daddy?

fuck off m8, they don't have it so bad that they won't grow out of it themselves.

Psych ward in the US (or any 1st world country) is open to even the lightest of symptoms. I'm talking as an eurofag that lives in a tropical 3rd world hellhole (for partying and cheap drugs, buts still), over here the police doesn't come unless you specify there's blood everywhere already.

I'm not judging anyone, but let's be honest, in this day and age of the internet and attwhoring, there's way more medium class tumblr-instagram-snapchat schizos than 10 years ago. It's even funny that the number of people actively suffering of something greatly decreased after the emo movement faded and pop music won. Just like recreational drug users after heroin chic was out due to Gisele.
>inb4 talking outta my ass, I'm a trend analyst/hunter

exemplar of

I'm gonna take that as a compliment then. Solidarity is usually pretty disgusting.

cool m8 here's your (you)

thx lad

I'll always cherish it

here's a rare Hunter for you

wow, i posted one eliza pic, it got one reply, and somehow it managed to derail the ENTIRE thread

no one man should have all that power

>tfw Chinese gf is flat chested with the body curvature of a skateboard
At least she's thin and impressed my my cock being thicker than her wrist ;~;

I'm getting her something like this in order to appropriate and fettishize her culture

STOP SHITPOSTING, POST MORE LINGERIE, THIS IS MY EXACT FETISH.

underated post

Can all of you fucking tumblr cross posters fuck off please

Rember kids, verticaly, not horizontaly.

dead

tfw no qt has ever put on lingerie to make me happy : (

kek

That's just autistic, if a girl ever wear that shit I'll just laugh and leave the room

I'm like 90% sure this is one of those plastic dolls

lel

ayy

breh

You won't be sweet so kys please.

imgur.com/a/BEUQw#
this one? obv nsfw

caught me off guard

what kind of fucking savage land do you live in where cutting is considered part of puberty

oh shit... spat my beer out.

muh fucking dick: the thread

these are hawt

Where to cop? I love this look so much.

Some of those look like my gf's arms.

Bamp

holy fuck

kys

w2c a curvy gf to model lingerie for me?

>Tfw qt gf just bought some garter straps because I was begging her to
>Tfw she dumps me before I could see her wear them
FUUUUUUUCCCKKKKING SHIT

She's going to wear them with her new fucktoy, and fuck him harder than she ever did you. Have fun thinking about that.

iktf family
>buy ex gf some sheer lace & babydoll silk to wear around the house
>leaves me a week later because "your expectations of me are too high, and you deserve better"
>mfw she kept the lingerie

Wake me from insideee

>12039131
why do women ruin their perfect bodies/skin with this self harm crap?

i dont conform to your standards of masculinity!