Best Shoe of Nike

Are the Air Force One the best Nike Shoes? What is the best Nike shoe

Air Max 90.

I think you try to say Air Max 95

Personal preference Veeky Forumsm, only recently started appreciating the 95's properly myself.

Any iterations of the flyknit free
Flyknit racer
Flyknit trainer
AM 90 and 95

Flynit Racer and trainer had very bad quality but in aesthetic the shoe is fucking perfect, i think nike should be change the material to make a perfect shoe

Flyknit racers

Air Jordan 1
Air Force 1

EQT ADV

TNS

Stop shilling nike, Adidas is better

ok lebron

This is the same as arguing Chevy vs dodge or xbox vs ps. You are faggots.

dodge/ps/adidas master race

gtfo shill

>comfort
lebron 11's
>fashion
flyknit racer
>underrated
lunartempo 2, shit is fucking comfy and cheap and not bad looking in some colorways

Not as comfortable as Boost technology

Free Run 2.0
Literally lasts forever

As the owner of 3 pairs of boost technology, I 100% disagree. Boost is comfortable if you're a neet who doesn't walk, anyone who moves their human body knows it's utter fucking shit. Most overrated midsole since original nike Air.

Adidas is fucking better pleb, go and buy some lebron shoes or jordans that's your style

nice b8

i didn't know any of this shoes so i google it and find that your taste is fucking shit

Nah as a photographer where I often walk a lot, I find that the boost is comfortable af but too fragile for daily use

I mean build quality is great but it gets too dirty too quickly

I SAID COMFORT YOU FUCKING RETARD

>as a photographer
So you walk for 3 hours one day a week? lmao

Next time when you lie, pick something where you're actually on your feet a lot. You wouldn't know because you're unemployed but just google it first.

i prefer go out without shoes that wear that shit for "comfort", don't justify your bad taste, accept and learn

>i prefer go out without shoes that wear that shit

>nike stop shilling!
>literally 8 adidas threads up at all times

Not even defending nike, everything outside of their flyknit runners abd certain airmaxs are shit but get real. I'm starting to really believe adidas pays people to shill and shitpost any time they see a swoosh