youtube.com/watch?v=nyd_hRRWNtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I unironically like this

Nice selection, op.

I need more camp shit
I want my room to look like a room from Go Out Living

Recommencing dump

r8 this Veeky Forums

What are some aesthetically pleasing houseplants that are easy to take care of and hard to kill?
I'm very scatterbrained and prone to unintentionally make plants work to survive

a i r p l a n t s
i
r
p
l
a
n
t
s

Dracaena fragrans

Go to Home Depot and look at the plants that are kept under the roofed area.

Whoah, w2c for cheap?

I got a couple at Trader Joe's last week but you can buy them on Amazon; they're cacti so they actually travel really well

I like the warmth of the colours but not sure how it works with those changes. They look seventies modern and uncomfortable.

>changes
Do you mean chairs?
I can verify that those kind of chairs are comfy as fuck.

My mother's friend had a lake house with furniture like that (she inherited it from her aunt who lived it up in the 70s)

While they aren't like a typical couch, htey are nice, the cushions are soft, and the backing isn't completely rigid, it has a small amount of give to it, I could easily sleep on the three section one, though the lack of arms is a bit strange.

The hanging bubble chair things are fun to sit in when you're a kid too.

I'm personally more a fan of midcentury-1960s designs, but the 70s had some fun shit.

fav itt. Has a home-y feel to it that a lot of the other posts dont have.

Got one of these mothers in laws tongue or snake plant, barely watered it and my room doesn't get much light but its still alive, godbless.

Just ordered a solid oak coffee table for my new apartment. Going for a theme of natural materials like wood and stone (green marble especially) coupled with details in wrought iron or matte steel.

Contemplating a reindeer skin as a blanket for the sofa, partly because they feel amazing to the touch.

Only one I really liked ITT

Why are most of these places so cold and sterile looking?

A home needs to be warm and inviting.

this looks like a waiting room tho

i like the girl.
W2C the girl ?

I saw her first

I'm pretty sure that specific image is a waiting room honestly. Still looks nicer than most of the boring minimalist things posted in this thread.

This is nice, other than the dark walls, I'd prefer a brighter color, also some parts of it just look fake in a way, like it's a computer rendering rather than a photo.

i want to live here
with a bunch of heroin addicts

sure you do

get hit by a lorry

spider plants

dumping some Roche Bobois ITT, if you don't mind

God that plant looks annoying as fuck

second hand seats, now

I finished my dump anyway. I started the thread to get other people to post inspo

i love furs

some random couchs

one last loft and i'm out

Recently ordered this for a rather small amount of money. Good choice Y/N?

seems nice
for what kind of space?
looks rather large

I don't have space for a dresser in my apartment so I use this filing cabinet for my socks and underwear, etc.

Am I effay?

what kind of instrument do you play, user?

Centerpiece in a small apartment living room. The short side (don't know what it's called in english) will serve to divide the room between the computer/desk area and the lounge area. The previously mentioned oak table will go with it.

any pics of the room?

you should put some non-white paint on these walls

Well it's just an empty room with white walls. I'm in the process of moving in. I'd say perhaps ~35 square feet, one large window in an alcove on the far side with sloped walls on either side, smaller alcove to the left of the entrance (same wall but recessed) were my battle station will be.

fuck, I mean square meters.

like this? this room is 35 square meters with a similar couch

careful not to crowd the space

Thanks man, that's some nice inspiration. That wall shelf close to the ceiling is brilliant. That little bar table in front of the sofa seems superfluous though.

I'm not to worried about crowding the room as long as long as style/cozyness and functionality are in an okay balance. Would appreciate pictures of other compact rooms/designs as further inspiration.

youtube.com/watch?v=nyd_hRRWNtg