Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Drugs are the best appetite supression, specifically stimulants look into "Research Chemicals" and have a jolly ol' time.

frof u cant post n e more
but
ilu frof

research chems are spooky

1st day of fasting (: wish me luck desu

yeah I can't imagine putting some shit made in someones basement into my body.

I feel like the whole thinspo thing is not for everyone, there are people out there who look naturally buff and cannot look that thin, i.e people with huge rib cages and shoulders, idk that's what i think

>t. fatty
>"""""buff""""""

I have both those traits, but I still look better thin.

No worries, imo theyre not that dangerous if done responsibly.
Most of the time theyre made in not seedy places. They chems for the most part are "legal" just look for reputable vendors

>research chemicals
>reputable vendors

Yeah, that's right but what i'm trying to say is that you cannot never look as skinny as the thinspo pics because of that

>counterargument is a pic of a frog

Good try

does fasting for a day or two do anything or do you just gain it back?

Thankfully I'm a guy so it doesn't look terrible. If I was a girl I'd probably jump off a bridge.

if you binge after a fast yeah you're not going to lose any weight, but if you continue to restrict you'll lose

You gain it back only if when you resume eating you eat too much. Generally the people that make it long term in the /thinspo/game are those who gradually reduced and restricted calories rather than those who did really drastic shit. Anecdotally, anyways.

As long as you dont binge you will retain progress.

>tall girls in thinspo threads
>"i will never be tiny and petite :c"
>short girls in thinspo threads
>"my legs look so subby, i will never be lean and elegant"

no one thinks they look thinspo enough senpai

Calories boyee. Taking a day off each week gives you a huge net loss as long as you don't go crazy the other days. It adds up.

this desu I've always been naturally skinny but I've never had those rail thin legs because shit genetics

did a fast of 155 calories yesterday because my club is having a party tonight with pizza and junk

feeling OK, just have to focus on staying hydrated if im going to eat like crap 2nite

why do fat people think its okay to ask me how much I weigh

cause they wanna tell you that youre unhealthy to make themselves feel better. next question.

>next question
why are fat people allowed to live

Good info, though, at least currently, fairly useless to me as I don't do "drugs", I lost all interest last year and haven't put much thought into it since then. I may get into coffee.

Good luck.

I'll repost something no one replied to last thread, sorry if it's bothering.

I'm interested in properly getting into gum but, I chew it for too long, much so that my jaw aches, should I turn myself off or just keep going until I feel accustomed to?
Also, to the lads transitioning (MtF) who happen to be on cyproterone, assuming there is any here, is being vegan while doing so a sign of severe stupidity? i.e., could one stay healthy while doing so? As far as I'm concerned, one of cyproterone's adverse effects is messing with your B12, and that doesn't seem compatible with veganism. All of this in the context of thinspo, though that goes without typing.

because I'm not dictator

Will I put on water weight if I eat at my TDEE on day after several days of eating at a big deficit?

little bit, depends what you eat.

jesus you are such a faggot

>t. typical druggie upset other people aren't as reckless as they are

tfw in eastern europe & miss easy access of pharma stims in usa. stims and cigs so fucking good at appetite suppression
got so desperate started researching if theres a benzedrex inhaler here hhaah

I get my stims from eastern europe, czech or ukraine or some shit.

are you a rc user?

i think its more instead of providing inciteful discussion to a topic just posting passive aggressive frog. Person can def of reacted better.

Note that using drugs is NOT /thinspo/.
Drug users please leave.

yea mainly use 4f-mph.

wow u seem upset :o(

go fuck urself scag rat

Been away for a bit. Girls post your hip bones.

Surprised you can type with that needle in your arm.

Sorry, the lads are calling each other names so, you'll have to wait for a bit.

Drugs are just a tool to assist achieving thinspo for some. If used responsibly can be insanely helpful.

Who are you to decide what is and isnt thinspo?

Fair enough lass.

Illegal drugs can never be used responsibly though. The very act is irresponsible.
Being some trashy looking junkie isn't Veeky Forums. Not being Veeky Forums is not /thinspo/.

Thank you for your incite, im curious what in my reply suggest my being upset?

sorry soccermom09 your church meetings are lying to you.. recreational drug use is a common thing nowadays, injecting marijanas won't kill u

Sure they can. Lumping me into being a junkie is like lumping all of thinspo as being proana. There are some but not all.

Sure thing, bud.
You're not like all those other degenerates are you. You just ingest poison for fun, but you're careful, right.

You know, I thought, for the longest time, that petty, circumstantial "discussion", i.e., drama, was only possible on trip-filled generals; I was wrong. Keep on alienating every other lad that's not you, that'll do.

Many thinspo people use drugs. So do plenty of the models and peoples thins pictures that you drool over and praise.
Stop trying to dictate how thinspo works and fuck yourself.
Pic related
Adderall is best

how is pic related
she is fat

Does anyone else find that exercise suppresses their appetite?

Nah, it's only the drugs that are completely new that are spooky. something like 25i is totally a different class of drug from lsd so we know little about it, but a drug like 4-FAor 4F-MPH are analogs of well studied drugs like amphetamine and methylphenidate. They are different but they are not so different that people can't accurately predict what they will do.

Methylphenidate is especially safe since it is neuroprotective. I would feel pretty safe doing 4F-MPH at low and functional doses.

Models are fashionable.
More than 57% do drugs.

How is pic related?
You sound like some roastie butthurt because no guy wants your trashy fat ass.

And stop this all models do drugs meme. That hasn't been true for years.

well it all started with "jesus you are such a faggot" but then the "insightful discussion", and saying the person could have reacted better, responding at all. seems like that frogposter really rustled your jimmies :o/

[citation needed]

Im relatively careful yes, im not trying to convert anyone just offering the info to anyone whos interested. Lots of things could be considered poison that people use on a regular basis. Doesn't make it necessarily bad.

who is this godess?

Lmao. The state of you.

>it's another "all drugs are the same" post

>it's another "i know better than doctors and pharmacists" post

If I'm 5'4" with DD's, if I ever achieve thinness will I actually look good?
Should I even go for it?
Chest is 28"
Waist is 26"
And hips are 36".
Halp.

awwww i luv cara :o)))))

she does a little bit of coke and weed tho :o( i hope she's stopped now :o)

YOU'RE FAT!

yeah, you're boobs will get smaller. hard to say how much.

Fair enough, personally id prefer people to post legitmate replies as reasons they dont like something then resulting to insults. This is a forum afterall, seems logical that discussion should be encouraged. I understand this is Veeky Forums and asking for that is alot but if no one does it, this place will end up worse then it already is.

you fucking leave cunt

TROLL

>all these triggered junkies

I dont follow. Care to elaborate?

Stop.

>Using a buzzword rather then posting meaningful arguement

I wouldn't mind smaller boobs though.
I just don't want them to be deflated lol.
Whats the best way to start??

mfw I leave 850 calories for dinner every day and I always end up overeating

sometimes it can be frustrating to have a serious discussion on Veeky Forums :o/ but every once in a while you have a great conversation with someone that is so raw, real and honest it makes sifting through all the shit worth it :o)

>And stop this all models do drugs meme. That hasn't been true for years.
lol that SLP model who lurks here says it is still big in the scene. I talk with him every once in a while and he says coke is pretty common at after parties and a shit ton of people use pharma stims in the fashion industry. not to mention coffee or cigs
I honestly cant tell if youre trolling or not but fashion,modelling, & drug use are linked whether you deny it or not

by putting the fork down :^)

real the FAQ in the OP. Start calorie counting, don't overdo the deficit, it's a marathon not a sprint, be consistent, keep this thread open as a tab on your browser and phone to remind you not to overeat, remember that it gets easier after you get used to eating less - so stick with it.

>him
Found your problem.

Yea i guess thats why i like Veeky Forums its like 98% shit but the 2% is like platinum.

what?

what kind of thing are you having for dinner?

your moms shit

rewd desu

Same happens to me. I got 780 still remaining today and it's amazing how quick I can blow that at dinner. Worst thing is when I have a beer, don't let me do that tonight.

Ok, thank you!
Also I have never actually posted here before, so thank you for helping me out :)

Yeah everyone knows only woman can model. Silly nigger

On a diet. I try to never eat more then 500 calories unless it's a cheat day.

Is coffee a drug?

Less the coffee but the caffiene is a drug.

Love is