Conquering Germany Core?

What clothing combination do you recommend?

i recommend you wear the consequences of your actions

Bro arabs & blacks are most effay in europe

>Wallah geile Air Max
>Bruddah wo hasse den Alpha Industries Olive bomber geholt
>Lan geiles T-Shirt, isses von H&M?
>Jungee isch will Harzt 4
Gott hasse ich Kanaken, mit jedem Tag wächst mein Wunsch hier rauszukommen.

Do bring di do glei um

Digga, hör auf zu haten. Ist deine Schwester blond?

Mein Vater ist zum Glück ein Russe, wuchs mindestens nicht in der Hartzer-Familie oder bei den 65er-Cucks.

Leute, weiter im Text. Was zieht man so im Multikulti Deutschland 2016/17 so an?

It's funny because this is true

All the pakis I know are way into fashion. I've known brown lads to walk about in rick owens sneakers, but its something you rarely see with white people

Kopftücher

Simple. Pakis are lower class, but multiplying their fuccboi level they get a feel of being richer than average white. Whites don't need to wear 700€ shoes to feel happy or be more successful at their job.

There is a cliché in germany, that every arab/ muslim man wearing ONLY designer clothes like armani, boss etc.
Wondering why there is no thread for this phenomenon.

sup shit skins

"shitskin", most turks or arabs are whiter than ANY southern europeans.

Also, it's their macho-culture. And often it's fakes, because you can afford it on welfare.

don't forget that "aryans" originated from the middle east.

paying they fake clothes through "welfare checks" lmao

arabs and blacks should be forced to live underground

sup shit skins

Yeahhh no, I've lived in Berlin, London and Brighton. The poor ones wear Armani, Voi and Hugo Boss, basically raid TK Maxx. The fuccbois wear G-Star and Adidas Original. The rich ones mix it up a bit, usually wear Gucci, LV and tacky overpriced shit, but I've also seen the odd fat one wearing full Rick - they're always alone so these are obv the autistic Arabs with too much money

German women are ugly and like scat and fisting anyway. Also really whorish.
Looks like Soviet rapings had some affect on future generations.

Yeah, but you can't buy these clothes with "welfare checks", so arabs with too much money? Maybe hard work?

German girls are ugly?

I'm spaniard and most people here are fair skinned. They are manlets though.

Also Spain is literally best second nation in removing kebab after Serbia, and only because they had guns at the time they had to remove it.

Funny thing is, you can remove islam, but how can you remove people who look like you or have fairer skin?

Being Rapper isn't hard, you just need to know right people. Arab people who actually work hard, get good education and job, have a career, don't really care about fashion because they don't need to wear gaudy shit to make them look better anymore.

wenn du den olive bomber von alpha industries trägst bist du schlimmer als ein kanake

Alle Türken in meiner Stadt tragen olive Bomberjacken. Keine Ahnung warum sie so populär sind.

fast alle "modebewussten" türken tragen nur das was auch andere türken tragen bzw.gerade in ist. hier in berlin sehen alle gleich aus

I remembering back in the time, at the school, EVERYBODY, germans, arabs, blacks want to wear "picaldi jeans" and bomberjackets + nike air. I am pretty sure the same trend was also in UK.

TN hype, you weren't cool unless you kept a butter knife in your footy sock

Yeah, that shameful days of urban clothing haha

Why should I care about skin when that guy's eyebrows look like resting cats and are close to becoming one? Also he has a real dense beard, looks dirty.

He looks like shit, throw at me some handsome arab motherfuckers and we can talk. This ain't /pol/ and a ugly cunt that dresses bad ain't fashionable, even if he washed with bleach everyday.

"Assi-Kanake" is still a look you can see often in NRW. Mostly by really low-class or people on welfare. Main demographic is still the same though: Kevin, Ahmed, Wladimir.

Not an argument snowmonkey : ^)

Being born above oil doesn't equate to hard work