Are palladium boots good for wearing as boots...

Are palladium boots good for wearing as boots, and cost $100 because they are decent boots or are they purely a fashion thing and cost $100 because they are "fashionable" while not actually being good quality boots?

I like the look of them a lot and I've really been considering buying a pair but I can never get a definitive answer on their quality, plus I like being able to try things on before I buy them and no place nearby has them in stock.

Timberlands

i have the canvas model which cost like 40 dollars and there are more worth than that.

Palladium are fantastic. Worth 2x what they cost imo. I've got the basic brown canvas ones, which I've had for 4 years and wear constantly, they're pretty worn but no holes and the sole isn't even close to worn through.

Just got a new pair of grey suede ones too and I'll definitely get new ones when those get old

Are they boot boots or are they shoe boots though is what I want to know. Are they good for walking around the city or college campus every day but aren't able to stand up to a good camping trip every once in a while, or are they good for taking on a short afternoon hike if I randomly decided I wanted to go for a walk in the wood?

Not sure which ones cost $100 - I paid about $50 for mine about 3 years ago, have they raised the prices by that much?

Anyway, I've definitely taken mine off road more than once and they're totally decent.

Not sure I'd trust them to hold through long marches or too much climbing but for a casual walk in the woods they'll definitely hold.

>boots
>$100
how could you think there is ANY chance that they are good quality?

What about sizing? I have a size 13 foot, but it's also quite wide. I refuse to wear a small shoe, so if I order a size 13 Palladium, will this be uncomfortably narrow?

I'm looking at the Pampa Tactical ones, the ones in the OP picture, when I was saying $100, those are actually $110 or $119 I think.

Because paying more than $150 on a pair of boots shows you're either really dedicated to having good boots or you have more money than brains.
If I'm not concerned with looking fashionable and just need boots for camping or for work I get cheapass Redhead or Wolverine boots from the shoe section of Bass Pro.

palladium boots have thre most annoying laces. i can walk home and at least10 times my boots will be untied

Do you not double knot them?

french foreign legion was ok with them iirc. they'll be fine and there pretty comfy but understand that it is a light boot and isnt going to handle sustained abuse like an actual combat boot

camping = fine
patroling vietnamese rice field waiting for charlie to appear = not fine

>french foreign legion was ok with them
Interesting.

I wish I could find the pampa tacticals in more than just Green/brown and black. I've seen pictures of green/black, tan and black/brown that look good.

I've been going for an earthtone color pallette with elements of milspo style, but I'm not sure if getting green/brown boots would be going overboard on the earth tone and if I should get a bit of black to balance it out.

What do you guys think? Really wish I could find that black/brown in Stock somewhere.

>womens

The only people I see wearing them are niggers and teenagers.

I think palladiums are okay. The soles are surprisingly not grippy in the rain and theyre much too narrow for my wide feet. The silhouette is pretty slim though.

you can always just wear non-earthtone colors on your pants, shirt or jacket

Tims are shit style and shit boots. Enjoy having the sole crack after three months.

negroid detected

They're basically chinkshit now, I beat the old ones I had to shit and bought new ones, cost twice and much for half the quality. 2/10 DNC

Any similar boots that don't suck but have the same look?

>french
Confirmed for being shit. They will surrender at the first mud puddle