WAYWT

WAYWT: Last thread approaching 300 like 299

Decent

I feel like combat or other lace-up boots would look better than the H&M wyatts here.

Ya I agree.

Not even close

Op just wanted his fit to be at the top of the thread

Almost no fits get posted after 250 tho

Don't like the way the docs flare open at the top. Lace them all the way up next time. Otherwise decent.

reposting

>tfw your gyak fit doesn't match
JUST

Hi

Disgusting shoes and tee REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't make a new thread until the old one maxes out you stupid fuck

Literally trash.

Man I don't want to sound like a tool, okay, but is this a troll attempt?

>hey bro look, ima reply to ever post in this thread and say trash.
>you wont do it, youre a madman!
>haha watch me, im crazy

pic related, you

Im sorry i offended you, but all of those fits are literally trash.
>Muh skinny pants

this thread is awfull. even /mfa/ is better than this shit lads cmon step it up

Impossible to take fit pics in my uni room. Rate bathroom

maybe i will go outside today

nice bathroom

thank you, you too

I'd see about swapping that tee for a crewneck of the same colour and maybe put something on your upper body that has a lowkey white accent to match the shoes. Overall though it's pretty good senpai. Would drink beers with/10
I feel like the upper body and the lower body are doing two seperate things. I think that's from the jacket though. I like the shoes but don't pull your cuff over the top of them. Let it kinda bunch up over.
Simple and clean. Tighten up the boots otherwise it hurts the silhouette with the pants. And looking at it, the pants could be a slimmer fit on you
Overall really clean, I like that. The cuffing on the shirt is nice. I initially hated it in the other thread but looking at it more it's super relaxed in a great way. Though I don't really like the shoes. Can't put my finger on why.
Ditch those socks faster than my ex ditched me senpai. Looks like comfycore but the socks fucking ruin it. Put on wool socks. Also take a cleaner photo so we can actually tell the fit of it all
I like the cut on the jeans but I don't think they fit this. That said, if the jeans were just trousers with the same cut I'd really love this fit
You're going to need to lose a lot of weight senpai. It's good that you've come here. Take people's critiques as constructive. You can get effay but the firtst thing you need to do is drop weight. Then you'll wear your clothes better. Personally I love running, try it out. It supresses hunger.
Pretty good. Lunarcore on the left is a good contrast to the environment. I think it with a guy being shirtless in hawaiian print shorts is off but whatever. Super clean middle fit. Solid clean silhouette and good derbies.
Fit is nice so you post it twice. I really like that jacket and sweater, what's the id on them? Overall good fit, shoes are a nice touch of colour and not loud.
Look so comfy. Love the sandals and cuffed pants gud job

ay it was rotated on my phone so i accidentally posted twice and tried to delete it.
Jacket is Allsaints Alba coat, they stopped selling it but have the exact same fit of this coat up right now, check out the Bodin coat. Sweater is literally from Next clearance, for like £10. cheers

What boots?

Excellent constructive criticism user. Kys ree poster

I agree on the upper body and lower body looking separated. The sweater had a black strap at the end and my jeans were black making everything look very odd.

First time posting, pls b nice an gib advice.

zara monk strap

are you 5ft tall
gay hair, not fashion
not fashion
not fashion
lol
hey man can I buy some grass
not fashion
zzz
not fashion
not fashion

talk shit post fit

Laundry day

Fit is allright but the shot is superb. What camera did you use?

nothing you ever wear looks good on you, because it just doesn't suit you man, sorry. Also those shoes are nasty

I periodically check back on Veeky Forums fit threads, its always this same shit. none of you stand out. you all look like high schoolers. you all dress very plain

Not him but if you want a more aged crowd you should check out a cool site called fedora lounge. Lots of colours, classic styling. It's right up your alley

Sängs, was just my phone though, oneplus x
Shirt is toplevel comfy, if you like iceage check it out, only like 20bucks if i remember correctly

cant see my shirt hue but its just white

Are you on the right?

gimme those cargos boy

the bodin looks really coool actually. I like the fade it had, just enough to notice and not obnoxious
perhaps I'll need a clearer/brighter photo. You look cute, I like the glasses and hair. Shirt seems nice but i can't really see the fit of the pants or shoes
more like comfy day. I on pants? Look cozy
I fucking love that jacket. Really awesome fit overall too.
Why'd you get hospitlized? Cool fit though senpai, hope you feel better soon. Jeans are really nice

Pic is me. Repost cause I stayed at school overnight. Didn't feel like going home cause shit happened and I didn't have it emotionally together to deal with it

thanks! here is a nigry pic of the whole fit heh. i added a protection scarf
i just got out! i had to get a chest x ray LOL

good fit on ur end! basic n clean :) i would try to add some variety tho with a simple fit like that. maybe some kewl different textures on the sweater

your legs are twiggy af. learn some basic proportions
would never guess in a million years that you were "into" fashion
basic fast fashion fucker

I didn't really buy anything from a fast fashion store but I 100% agree my fit is basic and thoughtless

I feel the sleeves are a little baggy.

Hey raf, like the fit, undo the top button it's a scary transition but trust me you'll feel cool soon enough

I like your taste, the scarf is a good add, idk if the sneaks make the outfit whole then but the jacket, shirt and jeans are all super sweet. I wanted to toss some variety in but woke up late and just did that. Idk where I'd add colour or texture, aside from the leather jacket and brown scarf for outside
Good to hear it was just an xray btw
Are you sucking on your cheeks there? I like the shirt, idk if tucked in is best. The white socks are giving me an aneurysm especially with cuffed pants

(I fucking wish rafpai would notice me) I'll undo the top button, do you suggest take the collar out or leave under the collar of the sweater

you look like a goof, never tuck your shirt into low rise pants ever again

repostin

I feel it's a little baggy untucked, and I'm not tall enough I lose most my height. And nah Ive got really high cheekbones.

maybe I have trisomy 21 but I'll need you to rephrase that first sentence

no but i am a manlet, what gave it away? my legs look pretty long with that fit

I think you dislike the shoes cuz they're too round/bulky, probably gonna save up for some suede SLP chelseas or wyatts

eh?

Don't care for the sweats

Nice- that sweater looks really cozy

Well executed albeit boring

I feel like your upper body has 1 too many layers. But it might just be the lighting, makes it look cluttered
Yeah that's what it is, those are just a bit too big
I really don't like that shirt. The lines are too thin and the colour just isn't right. In all it's a solid fit. I like the jacket and sweater layer and the colours work well there. Your pants are kinda weird near your boot. Are they cuffed? Just let them bunch up a bit on top of the boot, not too much
Best of thread. Awesome fit, good layers, great colours, I like the hair, boots look great. pants fit well with all this.

london?

I like these

This is so clean. Basic, but very clean

w2c shirt

Repost

I think this makes you look like youre in an awkward in between stage of being a boy and a man. The clothes are too 'fitted 'and not flattering to your frame.

thanks man, kinda my first go at posting here

went shooting today

shit socks bruv

Why didnt you kill yourself?

haha nice one man really good post :DD

rich chigga ?

?

youre that one dude right? I think you did thus video where you put some shit in a microwave and you just smile at the camera for a while?

Brian Immanuel? Sick piece my dude.

i ilke, but im not sure how i feel about the shoes my dude

TACE TACE TACE

Underage

Dunno why i still post here

dont ever post again

inb4 r u taking a piss
kool
chigga/10
the alure of Veeky Forums compliments ofc

Neither do I, all of your fits look the same.

good
hi kirin :)))
hehe

ignore my friend

Big fun party 2 nite pls come

better pic

is that a benis on ur mirror

look, either way it's just

w2c this top?

I woulda gone for black skinny jeans. Other than that not bad.
w2c sneakers

??? Did you just take any random piece out of your wardrobe and wear it together? Because that's what your outfit looks like.

Clearer picture, shoes are low dr martens mono.
But i am looking for better derbys/boots

I think that you are actually me. 10?10 very nice

Sneakers are current season Balmain.

Post pic, long lost brother maybe

i like the shirt, but i'm not sure how i feel about the circular roll? have you ever just pulled them up or did a fold and another fold?

my new n,n hoodie is real cozy

shoes are the only good thing in the fit. stop falling for the streetwear meme

nice
the dylann roof haircut is on its way out though

cuckcore

great. nice patterns

this outift is still boring and i still wouldn't fuck you