Thoughts on BAPE?

Thoughts on BAPE?

Also good places to buy legit BAPE for cheap.

Other urls found in this thread:

selfridges.com/GB/en/cat/a-bathing-ape-shark-print-cotton-jersey-hoody_131-3003349-001ZPC801022X/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Passé but ok.
Suggest Pondon.

Childrens clothing sold as ""streetwear"" to chink hypebeasts

they have some cool hoodie designs, but as with supreme hypebeasts just buy them for the brand recognition
there was this short fat kid at my school who always proudly wore his bape logo sweatshirt, which was pretty embarassing

Just get fake.

It's their fault they're not getting your money because of the extortionate pricing.

not a big fan of bape, but it's definitely required if you're a hypebeast.

rocking fake bape will get you fucking slayed and roasted. rocking will bape will get you slayed and roasted. just do you

Where do you live OP?
I'm sure you could get away with wearing Fape. I live in suburban London, UK and seeing someone rock streetwear is rare as bape itself.

this

Live in a suburb close to Charlotte, you'd be surprised how many kids here take fake shit seriously. Saw a kid get beat up one time for wearing fake pair of Jordan 12 Wings

dead AF dont even wear this if you get it for free

hahahahahhahahahahhfiwfgaerwfliw kill your self Veeky Forums is afucking joke wow

There's some pieces that I am interested in coming out next year. They are capable of making some fits that arn't too flashy but yeah majority of it is just hypebeast wear.

>BAPE
>streetwear

GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

stupid fuckboy gookshit

London's full of streetwear. Go to Soho, then you'll see streetwear.

Yeah, but not little old Ruislip.

lol so thats why you don't see streetwear often then

Er, yeah, that'd be it..

one of the greatest streetwear brands of all time

pondon

Overpriced garbage just like what 99% of the faggots on this board wear

bape is cool sharkheads are fucking BAIT though

shark hoodies are sick, found a peng one on selfridges which doesn't look too fucking gaudish:

selfridges.com/GB/en/cat/a-bathing-ape-shark-print-cotton-jersey-hoody_131-3003349-001ZPC801022X/

Click "View product details" for all the pics, desc and that.

t. poorboy

i lold